3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
For those that have played the update. If you do follow the Chris path how much game time would you say there is?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
For those that have played the update. If you do follow the Chris path how much game time would you say there is?
Game time is almost equal in both paths...just scene is cut out...so you'll not be disappointed story progression wise.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Some covert operations going on lmao. You guys are brave after not too long ago there was some malware slipping by even within official upload team and now you just gobble up links from strangers in DM's. Good luck, I will exercise patience :)

Also... It was pretty weird reading all the drama and negative stuff coming from people who are not even supporters and now that some got chance to check out update - oh what do you know, it's actually not doomed. Nothing wrong with critisizing a project, but do it the courtesy of checking it out first and form your own opinion instead of following mass hysteria. :p

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
I have only one question,
What about this ? Update is end after bath scene ,

A PERFECT MARRIAGE ( APM )
RECENT POLL + UPDATE NEWS

The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

Reactions: fsdev8020

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have only one question,
What about this ? Update is end after bath scene ,

A PERFECT MARRIAGE ( APM )
RECENT POLL + UPDATE NEWS

The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%
That's next update voting poll..Ana will go to office showing more skin...leg part or boob part..vote for that.
After bathroom, she will go to office right... it's for that what kind of dress she will be wearing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
WARNING

That Elton1997 account hasn't posted in 2 years, including never before in this thread, and now suddenly popped up in this thread asking for links, then he somehow had a link minutes later, and is soliciting PM's from people.

With the maleware issues recently, I wouldn't trust it. If you sent him a PM, don't run/download whatever he sent. This is pretty much what the other hacked accounts did.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
WARNING

That Elton199 account hasn't posted in 2 years, including never before in this thread, and now suddenly popped up in this thread asking for links, then he somehow had a link minutes later, and is soliciting PM's from people.

With the maleware issues recently, I wouldn't trust it. If you sent him a PM, don't run/download whatever he sent. This is pretty much what the other hacked accounts did.
Great advice but sadly it will mostly fall on deaf ears.

devian92

Apr 27, 2023
Look i hv only android version link ,
Pc link keep crashing, dont know why ,
Trying to upload it on Google drive but failed few times ,

So if anyone wants apk link , i can provide,

( am not friendly with English, )
I will take the android link if you could give me. Thank you.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I think it took me about 2 hours playing leisurely. There is alot of talking, and inner thoughts. Most is unnecessary, just reiterating what we already know and have heard. But it does setup quite a few future events. Even though the writing is very good, felt like the conversations and inner dialogue were stretched a bit too much to fill in time.

I actually would have liked it better if what happened in the bathroom, happened earlier in the kitchen instead. Overall Its a good update and gives people what they were wanting.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes