3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Jun 1, 2023
It's not about one scene...it's about shifting gear...plus story wise, he actually progress the climax part with almost all characters of the story, if you actually are interested in the story. And not playing just for sex.
i dig the story, thats why i am here but still 1 hr of play time and wait for 4 months thats ridiculous

Reactions: cyraber

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
i dig the story, thats why i am here but still 1 hr of play time and wait for 4 months thats ridiculous
Bro if I play an year of update of few games...it will be equivalent to 1hr..but I am fine with it....but yea everyone has their own opinion...I just said it's better than AWAM ...and developer said with time he will increase sexual contents...not defending him...but it's on individual diet lol what satisfy them.

Reactions: INOM_18

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
What an update!!

I really liked that...
The climax scene is quite a surprise for me as I didn't expect things go this fast in the part 3..

When I say fast, it doesn't mean that ANNA is having quite wild nd rough sex with male character other than David..but if u are following Anna's character from the start it was quite a jump from her initial moral value to this newer version of her..and I simply loved it...

Here you can witness some good writting on our beloved father (MR.PALMER) part..as he simply showcase how ironical is it for Anna's character perspective..where on one hand she is putting allegation on her husband of cheating her with ALEXIS Character and on other hand how she managed to share her first explicit scene ( for slut path) behind his husband back..

I m not complaining here, I m just appreciating the writting of dev as his story and his vision about his game starting to panning out in wide scale...

Excited to see what he is comes up with next version

Elton1997

Oct 4, 2019
WARNING

That Elton1997 account hasn't posted in 2 years, including never before in this thread, and now suddenly popped up in this thread asking for links, then he somehow had a link minutes later, and is soliciting PM's from people.

With the maleware issues recently, I wouldn't trust it. If you sent him a PM, don't run/download whatever he sent. This is pretty much what the other hacked accounts did.
seriously bro? lol

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
What an update!!

I really liked that...
The climax scene is quite a surprise for me as I didn't expect things go this fast in the part 3..

When I say fast, it doesn't mean that ANNA is having quite wild nd rough sex with male character other than David..but if u are following Anna's character from the start it was quite a jump from her initial moral value to this newer version of her..and I simply loved it...

Here you can witness some good writting on our beloved father (MR.PALMER) part..as he simply showcase how ironical is it for Anna's character perspective..where on one hand she is putting allegation on her husband of cheating her with ALEXIS Character and on other hand how she managed to share her first explicit scene ( for slut path) behind his husband back..

I m not complaining here, I m just appreciating the writting of dev as his story and his vision about his game starting to panning out in wide scale...

Excited to see what he is comes up with next version
I dont think it's rushed,
On his patreon & here people keep asking for something hot ,
And i don't blame them , its fuc#ing 2 years now ,
And sometimes developers have to compromise with their stories due to massive pressure of audience ,
( atleast his not stubborn & narcissist like l&p & stoper_ILL_Art )

But he ( mr. Palmer) blend it very nicely,

For me , i enjoyed his writing more then last scene with chris ,

Dialogues between anna & jack ,
The way she talk with hank ,
The way she look when she tease chris in kitchen

Loved it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
seriously bro? lol
You seriously sharing the game via DMs, bro.
Thats not allowed my man. You either post it publicly in the thread, or if you want to share it annonym you use the report function. (Bottom left of the game thread "Report" -> "Game update" -> post the link to it and changelogs in the more information box)
No DMing.

We're not in all of the 18k game threads to check if someone has a game update. We don't have the manpower for that.

Elton1997

Oct 4, 2019
You seriously sharing the game via DMs, bro.
Thats not allowed my man. You either post it publicly in the thread, or if you want to share it annonym you use the report function. (Bottom left of the game thread "Report" -> "Game update" -> post the link to it and changelogs in the more information box)
No DMing.

We're not in all of the 18k game threads to check if someone has a game update. We don't have the manpower for that.
I thought its not allowed to post it publicly here yet but if thats the case. sure

here

A Perfect Marriage v0.7.1

MAC :

PC:

APk:

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
My biggest problem with this game right now, is Anna constantly thinking should I trust him, why would he cheat, then instantly going the opposite way of like yeah he did do it. In one conversation she is like, why would they lie to me, they have no reason to, so she is constantly trusting these people she met like once, over her longtime husband. It is just so annoying going flippy floppy back and forth, I trust him, never mind he is a cheating bastard, and I feel like it will be like that for the rest of the game because she probably won't find out till the very end. So I don't know if I can handle back and forth of trust David then a second later don't trust him for the rest of the game, it feel likes this will be too annoying of a game unless something changes fast.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
I dont think it's rushed,
On his patreon & here people keep asking for something hot ,
And i don't blame them , its fuc#ing 2 years now ,
And sometimes developers have to compromise with their stories due to massive pressure of audience ,
( atleast his not stubborn & narcissist like l&p & stoper_ILL_Art )

But he ( mr. Palmer) blend it very nicely,

For me , i enjoyed his writing more then last scene with chris ,

Dialogues between anna & jack ,
The way she talk with hank ,
The way she look when she tease chris in kitchen

Loved it
Bro I get your point..but I didnt say it was rushed..I just said that was fast from a character perspective and yes the writting between anna and jack, her change in behaviour with characters like david ,jack and hank is quite some good points of this update and idk about other but for me all of this just elevates the impact of scene between chris and anna at the end..

And all the credit for this goes to writting and vision of developer

Reactions: INOM_18
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes