3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
My biggest problem with this game right now, is Anna constantly thinking should I trust him, why would he cheat, then instantly going the opposite way of like yeah he did do it. In one conversation she is like, why would they lie to me, they have no reason to, so she is constantly trusting these people she met like once, over her longtime husband. It is just so annoying going flippy floppy back and forth, I trust him, never mind he is a cheating bastard, and I feel like it will be like that for the rest of the game because she probably won't find out till the very end. So I don't know if I can handle back and forth of trust David then a second later don't trust him for the rest of the game, it feel likes this will be too annoying of a game unless something changes fast.
David is so blind too, it’s like he doesn’t want Anna to let guys flirt with her unless it’s Chris then he thinks it’s harmless and doesn’t think his fake bestfriend would ever try anything with her. Even his own dad tries to warn him about Chris
IMG_3286.png IMG_3285.png IMG_3284.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
David is so blind too, it’s like he doesn’t want Anna to let guys flirt with her unless it’s Chris then he thinks it’s harmless and doesn’t think his fake bestfriend would ever try anything with her. Even his own dad tries to warn him about Chris
View attachment 3732458 View attachment 3732457 View attachment 3732459
Chris was his best man in marriage that's what it showed previously....the way he helped David in past.... Obviously Chris is lying to him but that's what makes the story interesting...Ana also hide to David about Chris's approaching to her. She also kept it secret...in previous chatting time too. Maybe in faithful path she will tell David in future...but I am corrupt path fan.

• Angry
Reactions: frankiller79

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
The game exceeded all expectations.
Mr_Palmer

if i had to make a weak and insignificant criticism it would be the angry expression anna has throughout the bathroom shower scence though it changes after shower and the choice of pov camera angle and it not changing in the whole animated scence.

i feel the scence would have had more impact if Anna was not frowning so hard most of the time and maybe a little better camera angle. Though I understand it may be a conscious choice by the creator.

Personally found the kitchen ass grind scence most erotic. Because of the expression Anna gives and the camera angle. It's perfect in every way.

Kudos to u great job done. I hope u will take my words as constructive critic rather than nagging.
(y)(y)(y)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well he doesn't have to. Just if he wants (well that aint working if he announces he shared the stuff via DM anyways :KEK: )
Ok I got the report button ...will try it in some other games lol before trying on this thread.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1] [Mr Palmer] - Compressed

Win/Linux [394 MB]
- - - -

Mac [361 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
Mr Palmer has only rendered 300 images in four months, which is just unbelievable. Many dev can do that in one month.
Stop lying. Who is this magical dev that makes 300 in a month in this site? Yet to meet to see this unicorn dev

Lol u have to employ a whole ass team do it full time to get close to that no.

The art of this story is top tier. 300 per 3 month is standard time as far as I know.

Only thing palmer did wrong was troll people for 20 days with developing a path that I am sure not a single person has yet to play even just to see what happened.

Just focus on chris and Jake in my honest opinion

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Mr Palmer has only rendered 300 images in four months, which is just unbelievable. Many dev can do that in one month.
Great Can you share those developer link?? And the story too...I would like to play that too. But if the story is not great...then meh make 10000000 renders in one month...it's of no use.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Stop lying. Who is this magical dev that makes 300 in a month in this site? Yet to meet to see this unicorn dev

Lol u have to employ a whole ass team do it full time to get close to that no.

The art of this story is top tier. 300 per 3 month is standard time as far as I know.

Only thing palmer did wrong was troll people for 20 days with developing a path that I am sure not a single person has yet to play even just to see what happened.

Just focus on chris and Jake in my honest opinion
I iced out Chris AND Jake in my playthrough. Zero interest in either of them. Different strokes for different folks!

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes