3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
So cool that the nickname I gave Jake “the snake”in this game is now how David sees him :ROFLMAO: Thanks Mr Palmer

View attachment 3732919
LOL, did the Jake character get a redesign? What's with the 'silver fox' look, or is it just my imagination that he didn't always have grey hair? He's always spoken about as being young, but that premature graying kind of flies in the face of that...

"High school? I'm 57 years old!!!" hahahaha

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am still rooting for marvin...I thought Chris will only excite Ana and Marvin will take the first opportunity with her....will have to see in the next update ....Chris got more vote though as per patreon but I don't underestimate that old man when it comes to Corruption he will be the one to get ana pussy first.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Its hilarious how Anna keeps trusting anyone other than her partner. The funniest example would be Chris. He has been a creep the whole game, yet she keeps trusting him more than the David. Hell! She even trusts the sexual harassing neighbor more than her husband...

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
so I love it when there is no new change log. Can anyone say what the new update includes? I am not going to play yet another update where its just more crap. Long winded, story only, no scenes.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Its hilarious how Anna keeps trusting anyone other than her partner. The funniest example would be Chris. He has been a creep the whole game, yet she keeps trusting him more than the David. Hell! She even trusts the sexual harassing neighbor more than her husband...
Ana wanted to Trust David that's why he's at home.. waiting for proofs from his side...she got alot of proof from Chris and Alexia and her bf photos ...that David cheated on her..
..but I mean if you're playing corruption route, then you cannot say because there you're playing naughty side of Ana where she's pissed off on David and still has sexual need.

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
It was a good update. But I would like to highlight some points that don't make much sense.

1 - Anna doesn't send nude photos to Chris, but depending on the player's choice, does she allow Chris to enter the bathroom with her?!

2 - Chris slaps her ass, touches her breasts and everything is ok?! What's the point of all this? The creator makes all these hot and dangerous situations available, but doesn't allow Anna to send nudes to Chris.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it's really hot. But I think the author reversed the order of things, the natural thing would be for Chris to convince Anna to corrupt herself with a look, double meaning jokes, a very soft touch from Chris on Anna's hands during a greeting, then nude photos on the cell phone and only then come to a scene as hot as the one in the bathroom.

After the bathroom scene, a nude of Anna is pretty “ok”. But nothing extraordinary. Yes, she literally, well, you know what she did in the bathroom. A nude is nothing compared to that.

The perfect time to send a photo of her breasts would be when she is in the room next to David, with the lights off, but unfortunately she is just sleeping.

Sorry, my mother tongue is not English.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
It was a good update. But I would like to highlight some points that don't make much sense.

1 - Anna doesn't send nude photos to Chris, but depending on the player's choice, does she allow Chris to enter the bathroom with her?!

2 - Chris slaps her ass, touches her breasts and everything is ok?! What's the point of all this? The creator makes all these hot and dangerous situations available, but doesn't allow Anna to send nudes to Chris.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it's really hot. But I think the author reversed the order of things, the natural thing would be for Chris to convince Anna to corrupt herself with a look, double meaning jokes, a very soft touch from Chris on Anna's hands during a greeting, then nude photos on the cell phone and only then come to a scene as hot as the one in the bathroom.

After the bathroom scene, a nude of Anna is pretty “ok”. But nothing extraordinary. Yes, she literally, well, you know what she did in the bathroom. A nude is nothing compared to that.

The perfect time to send a photo of her breasts would be when she is in the room next to David, with the lights off, but unfortunately she is just sleeping.

Sorry, my mother tongue is not English.
Thank you, so again no real sex scenes. I will pass on this update I think.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Offcourse..the artist gets better with their learning experience..they will improve...The renders are good not best but it still can be improved in future
Meh, the main difference in here is just lighting.
On one, you have an HDRi in the background+Bloom filter.
On the other one, there's no "outside" lighting sources except Spotlights.
Renders in general are pretty much the same, imo)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

(y)Nice update, but I felt the options were lacking, too few, and not there at key moments:( (n) . Mr. Palmer, next time please don't deprive me of the satisfaction of choice. :love:When Anna hits Chris in the chest, elbows him, or slams the door in his face. Put your choices there. :unsure:Then I found an error in the dialogue, because Anna claims that she will dress more boldly for work and that it is her decision, which is not true. Because it was first suggested by Kendra herself, and then by Hank. And then Anna says I don't know if Kendra and Hank will like my new outfit.If Ana decided that she was the one who chose her outfit for work, what would she care about other people's opinions? But that's not the case, he wonders Who told her to wear this outfit? The decision was prompted by Kendra and then Hank. And then Anna according to their suggestions.Moreover, in Ch1, Kendra suggested Anna to dress more boldly and even argued with David about it. And when in Ch2 Kendra sees a new outfit for work, Anna laughs at her and says you look like a nun, that's not the outfit he told you to wear.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There is bathroom scene and all in this update..but the hottest tease I find on this update was kitchen scene lol if Chris would have opened her bra...then it would have been hottest tease of this update before the main scene.

Plus the flashback scene of Ana with grant raise a different naughty nature of Ana when she was young. These 2 are surprising.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It's hard to rate this update - mine would be 5 out of 10.

The biggest minus is spoilers, before i downloaded the update, i knew that Chris would be naked with Anna in the shower and that in this update Anna would appear before us in all her glory for the first time. And instead of experiencing surprise and a "wow" effect, spoilers spoiled the impression along with a long wait for the release of the update itself!

-In the end, i still don’t understand what the last scene is for those who are not fans of Chris and skip his content?

The update itself from the start was very intense, the plot is moving forward, this may not please! If you go all out, then Anna wakes up and can’t really remember with whom she had sex in the dream or had sex with all the predators - this makes us understand that mentally she has already crossed the line! The shower scene could become very sexy and beautiful, but one nuance will ruin the whole impression! What are these black dots instead of water droplets?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a reflection of empty space?
Is this the camera angle? After all, from this angle the drops look normal!
What was the problem with re-rendering this scene because it was key scene in the update?! Or add drops in photoshop and render without them! Or at least render the same frames without drops and in photoshop at least remove these black dots from Anna’s face!
They greatly spoil my impression, it was not done carefully! Toes sunk into shower ceramics.
And this carelessly made scene gave me one not very pleasant thought.
What if Mr. Palmer realized that due to the lack of escalation and nudity, he would lose his support! What if this was not allowed to happen, he took the step of adding a scene with a handjob in the shower and that's why he delayed the release of the update to add this scene! Because before that he said that there would be no "fireworks", and naked Anna would appear in all her glory at the right moment in the game - but the opinion of his fans and sponsors could influence on what!
I don’t know if this is true or just my guesses, but it seems to me that this is exactly as i described!

I liked how the kitchen scene was done and especially the shot where Anna bit her lip!
It’s very difficult to create such an emotion in a daz and the artist clearly use to ai or face app, but this frame is very beautiful!

-The result is very simple, my rating could have been higher, but spoilers, black dots and a long wait did their job: 5 out of 10.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes