3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
WARNING

That Elton1997 account hasn't posted in 2 years, including never before in this thread, and now suddenly popped up in this thread asking for links, then he somehow had a link minutes later, and is soliciting PM's from people.

With the maleware issues recently, I wouldn't trust it. If you sent him a PM, don't run/download whatever he sent. This is pretty much what the other hacked accounts did.
Thanks for noticing :cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Its hilarious how Anna keeps trusting anyone other than her partner. The funniest example would be Chris. He has been a creep the whole game, yet she keeps trusting him more than the David. Hell! She even trusts the sexual harassing neighbor more than her husband...
Because on the one hand Anna wants to believe and has doubts whether he cheated on her and she has surprising moments of tenderness with David, not forced, and then. He learns some lies about David from sexual predators and has doubts again.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Just wanna say, with all the "Chris sexting "send nudes"" tension build up, Dev lost the biggest moment of her nudes reveal.
doesn't feel special at all in the shower.
anyway, her tits look great.
Nudes are not meant to be special lol .. it's the scene that makes it special...yea tbh I was expecting nudes in texting but this nudity surprised me with scene.

I thought there would be at max virtual sex scene between ana and Chris while texting because when it comes to slow corruption, most of the audience are programmed by LP snail pace trend.....but showering and kitchen scene surprised me...someone breaking that trend..

To be true yes there might be few who would have been happy with just texting nudity too but I would have felt disappointed to end the update by just showing nudity without any real groping or sex content after so much wait....this LP trend needed to be broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: INOM_18

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OR, if you are on the corruption route but have ignored Chris/Jake the whole game, you also get the satisfaction of Anna shutting him down, too. Instead,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know, thinking more about it, this is truly the ultimate NTR game for people that hate NTR. Because in APM, you have two men trying to cuck the husband (Chris/Jake), but if you make the right choices, those two themselves get cucked (by Rob/Marvin) and it is so fucking amazing to see!

Every scene where Jake has to watch Marvin groping Anna is like heroin in my f-ing veins, lmao!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Because on the one hand Anna wants to believe and has doubts whether he cheated on her and she has surprising moments of tenderness with David, not forced, and then. He learns some lies about David from sexual predators and has doubts again.
Frankly speaking, she doesn't feel like a real woman. Women aren't that stupid, unless maybe they had some serious brain damage due to an accident or something. I'm not saying she should realize that most of the people around her are untrustworthy besides her husband, but Chris feels too much like a cartoony villain (because his behavior is so blatantly shitty to both parties). It is kind of funny how both David and Anna have rosy glasses about his behavior all their lives.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Frankly speaking, she doesn't feel like a real woman. Women aren't that stupid, unless maybe they had some serious brain damage due to an accident or something. I'm not saying she should realize that most of the people around her are untrustworthy besides her husband, but Chris feels too much like a cartoony villain (because his behavior is so blatantly shitty to both parties). It is kind of funny how both David and Anna have rosy glasses about his behavior all their lives.
It's hard to judge it because I don't understand whether you are playing corruption or faithful route in this story?

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y)Anna knows what Chris's behavior is and she thinks she can control him. And if he goes far enough, he will hit him on the paws.Unfortunately, Chris knows a lot of Anna's secrets:devilish::sneaky: and can use them against her if she continues to trust him blindly. Unfortunately, David is a naive idiot, but he reacted correctly in this update. He locked him in the guest room.:love::ROFLMAO::eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad for an appetizer from what's to come. I think the update was too verbose at some points like with Hank but I hope things will go faster from now on. Also the faithful route needs more work but who cares about that :KEK:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The problem with this game is to have created a totally naive Anna who is very attracted to the authority of mature people, because of her father, I'm sorry that there isn't also the possibility that David accepts that he doesn't want to save the marriage and fight for the marriage, the doubt, who will take David's place in the future, in the path of betrayal or worse as Anna's partner, I'm not saying who will fuck her, this is simple to understand, but if Anna has a new husband, this would be interesting, hahahhah
Anna is going to be a slut in betrayal path lol...but who knows if the developer open another romantic opportunity for her.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Faithful Path.
Hmm then I cannot comment...I always stay away from romantic theme lol...I just know if there's any cheating game..I like to play corrupt path only because there might be few dialogues sometimes which might coincide for faithful path lovers too if the scene is same...so beside the sex scene, if the story is same...the story mostly go by corruption route dialogues/cheating path.... that might be the issue....

Just an example if Ana goes to the office and meet Hank in this update ...both corruption and faithful routes dialogue will be same....so if someone has corrupted Ana in Hank path...in the past 2 years.... faithful path lovers might feel like Ana might not be treated in that way with hank because they played faithful route for Hank in the past....This update is not about Hank but just an official meet and there was no choice on Hank storyline too...So I assume, Hank/Ana interaction would be same for both routes (a little bit bend towards corruption path of Ana). But if he had changed dialogue for faithful path in Ana/Hank interaction...then it will be a surprise to me.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes