3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Mr_Palmer

(y)Nice update, but I felt the options were lacking, too few, and not there at key moments:(. Mr. Palmer, next time please don't deprive me of the satisfaction of choice. :love:When Anna hits Chris in the chest, elbows him, or slams the door in his face. Put your choices there. :unsure:Then I found an error in the dialogue, because Anna claims that she will dress more boldly for work and that it is her decision, which is not true. Because it was first suggested by Kendra herself, and then by Hank. And then Anna says I don't know if Kendra and Hank will like my new outfit. Who told her to wear this outfit? The decision was prompted by Kendra and then Hank. And then Anna according to their suggestions
You played the two paths: loyalty and corruption - what are the differences between them or are there none yet?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It's hard to rate this update - mine would be 5 out of 10.

The biggest minus is spoilers, before i downloaded the update, i knew that Chris would be naked with Anna in the shower and that in this update Anna would appear before us in all her glory for the first time. And instead of experiencing surprise and a "wow" effect, spoilers spoiled the impression along with a long wait for the release of the update itself!

-In the end, i still don’t understand what the last scene is for those who are not fans of Chris and skip his content?

The update itself from the start was very intense, the plot is moving forward, this may not please! If you go all out, then Anna wakes up and can’t really remember with whom she had sex in the dream or had sex with all the predators - this makes us understand that mentally she has already crossed the line! The shower scene could become very sexy and beautiful, but one nuance will ruin the whole impression! What are these black dots instead of water droplets?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a reflection of empty space?
Is this the camera angle? After all, from this angle the drops look normal!
What was the problem with re-rendering this scene because it was key scene in the update?! Or add drops in photoshop and render without them! Or at least render the same frames without drops and in photoshop at least remove these black dots from Anna’s face!
They greatly spoil my impression, it was not done carefully! Toes sunk into shower ceramics.
And this carelessly made scene gave me one not very pleasant thought.
What if Mr. Palmer realized that due to the lack of escalation and nudity, he would lose his support! What if this was not allowed to happen, he took the step of adding a scene with a handjob in the shower and that's why he delayed the release of the update to add this scene! Because before that he said that there would be no "fireworks", and naked Anna would appear in all her glory at the right moment in the game - but the opinion of his fans and sponsors could influence on what!
I don’t know if this is true or just my guesses, but it seems to me that this is exactly as i described!

I liked how the kitchen scene was done and especially the shot where Anna bit her lip!
It’s very difficult to create such an emotion in a daz and the artist clearly use to ai or face app, but this frame is very beautiful!

-The result is very simple, my rating could have been higher, but spoilers, black dots and a long wait did their job: 5 out of 10.
I gave him 10/10 only for this update..not because of delay and all but because it jumped ahead of AWAM and my expectations with respect to content....I am little disappointed that there's no sex but that will always be my voice to him to add sex...before it'll be too late and the story will become predictable.

He did tried to move forward all storyline a little bit unlike awam where if the update will be Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/ellie....all other characters become irrelevant...but yes I did requested him to add actual sex as this storyline may contain submission /bbc/gang bang in future idk...render wise idk much yet but I think it's because of lighting effects.. environment light/reflection from surface is missing..that maybe the reason for black spots.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
It was a good update. But I would like to highlight some points that don't make much sense.

1 - Anna doesn't send nude photos to Chris, but depending on the player's choice, does she allow Chris to enter the bathroom with her?!

2 - Chris slaps her ass, touches her breasts and everything is ok?! What's the point of all this? The creator makes all these hot and dangerous situations available, but doesn't allow Anna to send nudes to Chris.

Don't get me wrong, I love this game, it's really hot. But I think the author reversed the order of things, the natural thing would be for Chris to convince Anna to corrupt herself with a look, double meaning jokes, a very soft touch from Chris on Anna's hands during a greeting, then nude photos on the cell phone and only then come to a scene as hot as the one in the bathroom.

After the bathroom scene, a nude of Anna is pretty “ok”. But nothing extraordinary. Yes, she literally, well, you know what she did in the bathroom. A nude is nothing compared to that.

The perfect time to send a photo of her breasts would be when she is in the room next to David, with the lights off, but unfortunately she is just sleeping.

Sorry, my mother tongue is not English.

Not sending nudes is pretty smart now days, Once it online it's never going away. So lots of women won't be sending nudes no matter what they do with someone face to face.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I gave him 10/10 only for this update..not because of delay and all but because it jumped ahead of AWAM and my expectations with respect to content....I am little disappointed that there's no sex but that will always be my voice to him to add sex...before it'll be too late and the story will become predictable.

He did tried to move forward all storyline a little bit unlike awam where if the update will be Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/ellie....all other characters become irrelevant...but yes I did requested him to add actual sex as this storyline may contain submission /bbc/gang bang in future idk...render wise idk much yet but I think it's because of lighting effects.. environment light/reflection from surface is missing..that maybe the reason for black spots.
They most likely reflect emptiness i.e. there is no surface but empty space.
1. is the light panel, 2. is empty space, but they are reflected in the mirror, if you point the camera directly at the window, then there will be an empty space into which you can insert a background in Photoshop.

Last edited:

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
It's hard to rate this update - mine would be 5 out of 10.

The biggest minus is spoilers, before i downloaded the update, i knew that Chris would be naked with Anna in the shower and that in this update Anna would appear before us in all her glory for the first time. And instead of experiencing surprise and a "wow" effect, spoilers spoiled the impression along with a long wait for the release of the update itself!

-In the end, i still don’t understand what the last scene is for those who are not fans of Chris and skip his content?

The update itself from the start was very intense, the plot is moving forward, this may not please! If you go all out, then Anna wakes up and can’t really remember with whom she had sex in the dream or had sex with all the predators - this makes us understand that mentally she has already crossed the line! The shower scene could become very sexy and beautiful, but one nuance will ruin the whole impression! What are these black dots instead of water droplets?
Is this a reflection of empty space?
Is this the camera angle? After all, from this angle the drops look normal!
What was the problem with re-rendering this scene because it was key scene in the update?! Or add drops in photoshop and render without them! Or at least render the same frames without drops and in photoshop at least remove these black dots from Anna’s face!
They greatly spoil my impression, it was not done carefully! Toes sunk into shower ceramics.
And this carelessly made scene gave me one not very pleasant thought.
What if Mr. Palmer realized that due to the lack of escalation and nudity, he would lose his support! What if this was not allowed to happen, he took the step of adding a scene with a handjob in the shower and that's why he delayed the release of the update to add this scene! Because before that he said that there would be no "fireworks", and naked Anna would appear in all her glory at the right moment in the game - but the opinion of his fans and sponsors could influence on what!
I don’t know if this is true or just my guesses, but it seems to me that this is exactly as i described!

I liked how the kitchen scene was done and especially the shot where Anna bit her lip!
It’s very difficult to create such an emotion in a daz and the artist clearly use to ai or face app, but this frame is very beautiful!

-The result is very simple, my rating could have been higher, but spoilers, black dots and a long wait did their job: 5 out of 10.
Whyd they make the homie balding :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
A Perfect Marriage [v0.7.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Screenshot_20240613-224519.jpg

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You know for once I want a game called 'A perfect Marriage' or 'A perfect Wife' to ACTUALLY be about a perfect wife lol
wait, you mean not a slutty whore that flirts and will most likely be sucking dick thats not her husbands.... well in like 3 years at this rate? Or do you mean totally slutty, fucks everyone she meets 2 days after getting married. People do have different ideas about what a perfect wife would be.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I think we should take a moment to celebrate David's BFF (Chris), it takes a great amount of effort and dedication to his role to win such a well deserved award every year.

Reactions: fh321
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes