3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I iced out Chris AND Jake in my playthrough. Zero interest in either of them. Different strokes for different folks!
maybe next update will be with Marvin..who are you aiming for??...As per the story, I dont think Ana wil get scene with Hank before Weekends.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
maybe next update will be with Marvin..who are you aiming for??...As per the story, I dont think Ana wil get scene with Hank before Weekends.
I don't mind Chris' story *that* much (tried it on a different playthrough a few updates back and just didn't find it interesting), but I despise the Jake storyline and character. For me, the best part of this game is making Kendra's plan succeed but with *none* of the men she intends - like, she dangles this good-looking/smug douchebag (Jake) in front of Anna to get her to cheat and he gets shot down over and over, meanwhile Marvin and the fat boss are both plowing Anna lol.
The Robinson character has a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to more content with him. I'd also be happy with the husband's dad making a play for Anna.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't mind Chris' story *that* much (tried it on a different playthrough a few updates back and just didn't find it interesting), but I despise the Jake storyline and character. For me, the best part of this game is making Kendra's plan succeed but with *none* of the men she intends - like, she dangles this good-looking/smug douchebag (Jake) in front of Anna to get her to cheat and he gets shot down over and over, meanwhile Marvin and the fat boss are both plowing Anna lol.
The Robinson character has a lot of potential, and I'm looking forward to more content with him. I'd also be happy with the husband's dad making a play for Anna.
Man ...Robinson I dont like at all...because he has got no influence on Ana story wise whether on office or in hangout gang of Ana....He's more like a massuese who can take advantage..I am sure there will be content on him but not sure when.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Stop lying. Who is this magical dev that makes 300 in a month in this site? Yet to meet to see this unicorn dev

Lol u have to employ a whole ass team do it full time to get close to that no.
Here's a unicorn dev who does everything all by himself. Averages over 600 renders each update. Chapter 3 has 800. Releases an update about every two months. Very good game so far and one of the best devs too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-east-block-v0-4-1-bobbyboy-productions.180753/

I'm a big fan of APM but there does need to be more renders per update. Even if it its just slight variations on poses during the scene, or another angle. Im sure that would cost quite a bit less to pay the artist and not having to look at long times of only one or two renders with all the heavy dialogue scenes. If I was getting consistently paid for as long as hes been doing it, I'd throw in free renders like that quite a bit.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Man ...Robinson I dont like at all...because he has got no influence on Ana story wise whether on office or in hangout gang of Ana....He's more like a massuese who can take advantage..I am sure there will be content on him but not sure when.
I thought of him more as a sleazy neighbor (the ref to him banging all the housewives in the neighborhood), but good point about him not really having a natural place to fit in to the existing story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APerfectMarriage-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I thought of him more as a sleazy neighbor (the ref to him banging all the housewives in the neighborhood), but good point about him not really having a natural place to fit in to the existing story.
him and leonard will get opportunity in future ...like gym instructor..bbc ...he will not get any coverage until Ana will go to gym on weekends. They are part of Ana's life but like a little part not the daily life how she spend life on weekdays.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
him and leonard will get opportunity in future ...like gym instructor..bbc ...he will not get any coverage until Ana will go to gym on weekends. They are part of Ana's life but like a little part not the daily life how she spend life on weekdays.
Remind me, who is Leonard again? I saw him in this update but couldn't recall who the heck he is.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Remind me, who is Leonard again? I saw him in this update but couldn't recall who the heck he is.
lol the one who inform robinson that he has something to tell Ana that David cheated on her. He saw someone plotting david with alexia behind the dumpster and saw kendra giving alexia bf money....he is one of david , chris bar hangout friend...but he has hot for Ana too so he want Ana for himself too......idk in this update I saw he knows robinson too so that's new for me..so either there will be gang bang plot lol or individual idk..so he will tell only half of the story in corrupt route and full story in faithful route probably in future but not sure.

Reactions: fh321

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
i remember i played this game till the end of part 1, saw in the changelog that part 2 is complete? we are going to part 3 now? damn i missed a lot of content.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes