ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
He could easily avoid if he has faithful story in his mind and end it up in groping in upcoming update..just an example like right now in AWAM he's building Sophia Ellie path.....so for those who are not interested in lesbian scene...for them the update will be unavoidable. Same with corruption heart game, if he spent his last few months to develop corruption path only for this update, this update is unavoidable for them. Yea he included it as step corruption by first showing nudity, second time groping, third time fingering and on his 4th update he showed sex.

He can manage his faithful part lovers by stopping Clara or adding an option as No in the next update so that the story can jump and move forward to the next day whatever he has planned to develop.
What you don’t understand is because you are only playing the perspective of corruption, you didn’t see the difference in the sex scene with Leon!
There is a difference in dialogue and in the path of love, Leon shows more initiative, and in the path of corruption, Klara herself reaches for his fly and screams for him to fuck her harder - this is not in the path of love - that’s the whole difference!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I started playing A perfect marriage because I dont like lesbian path lol..but yea for next few updates, that game will be for lesbain lovers only

Well hopefully when he will develop some story in love path or the next playday, the recent update can be avoided with some options...but I don't think he has developed anything on love path in current update, that's why the option goes missing.
Or if it is an unavoidable event for both paths, we will see how clara will handle.
Its unavoidable event for both paths! There are just small changes in the scenes, read what i wrote above and in the game thread a person posted screenshots with the difference in the scenes!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I started playing A perfect marriage because I dont like lesbian path lol....here I am relaxed because I dont find any lesbian or gay content...that makes me happy....but yea for next few updates, AWAM game will be for lesbian lovers only.
There will be no lesbian path because the creator once said in a Q&A

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What you don’t understand is because you are only playing the perspective of corruption, you didn’t see the difference in the sex scene with Leon!
There is a difference in dialogue and in the path of love, Leon shows more initiative, and in the path of corruption, Klara herself reaches for his fly and screams for him to fuck her harder - this is not in the path of love - that’s the whole difference!
Yea i have to check love path yet...let's see how the story unfolds after cheating. Guy also got his intern to fuck lol so maybe he might get jealous and fuck her. Or he might enjoy...we will see how clara reacts in love path...there's still spectre guy in the end lol ...I find the story interesting and that hooked me up like who is this spectre guy..who is X that is doing phone messaging and all...it's leon father or someone else lol...we will see.

The thing that interest me now in this Perfect Marriage game...that here the developer also said for those who don't like NTR don't play....I am just waiting for the real NTR whenever it is going to happen.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yea i have to check love path yet...let's see how the story unfolds after cheating. Guy also got his intern to fuck lol so maybe he might get jealous and fuck her. Or he might enjoy...we will see how clara reacts in love path...there's still spectre guy in the end lol ...I find the story interesting and that hooked me up like who is this spectre guy..who is X that is doing phone messaging and all...it's leon father or someone else lol...we will see.
The game's "plot base" was stolen from the cat!
Leon is clearly a protagonist, who helps him - maybe even Anna herself.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I saw some comment on that gaming thread that they mentioned there is unavoidable NTR....now Mr Palmer also mentioned that this game will have NTR lol..and for those who don't like NTR don't play..I am just excited on how it's gonna be. And how many hearts will be broken lol.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I saw some comment on that gaming thread that they mentioned there is unavoidable NTR....now Mr Palmer also mentioned that this game will have NTR lol..and for those who don't like NTR don't play..I am just excited on how it's gonna be. And how many hearts will be broken lol.
Mr.Palmer also said that he would not force Anna to cheat and that any such choice could be avoided!
And he also said that the choice will not depend on the path you take, and even on the path of love, Anna will have the choice to sleep with someone!
So these two completely different games, while mr.Palmer can only be criticized for the lack of nudity and sex, but his plot is good!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr.Palmer also said that he would not force Anna to cheat and that any such choice could be avoided!
And he also said that the choice will not depend on the path you take, and even on the path of love, Anna will have the choice to sleep with someone!
So these two completely different games, while mr.Palmer can only be criticized for the lack of nudity and sex, but his plot is good!
I will be very honest, yea Mr Palmer is giving blue balls for those who are playng corruption routes too and thats why they dont like it...faithful path lovers are defending till now and like the game so far because as of now even in the upcoming update I think there will be no sex or cheating ...maybe few groping but that's it.

The problem will arrive when there will be NTR and how Mr palmer is going to design it...I think it will be unavoidable because he has warned beforehand, offcourse he said you can avoid cheating and all but still There Will be NTR.. if someone doesn't played corruption path, for them that NTR will come out of the blue for them and will be unavoidable. So try to play on both path as of now... faithful and corruption route so that faithful route lovers will not find NTR update disappointing. Idk when that NTR part will come but I am sure at some point in the future, it will surely come.

Reactions: Krat0$

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I will be very honest, yea Mr Palmer is giving blue balls for those who are playng corruption routes too and thats why they dont like it...faithful path lovers are defending till now and like the game so far because as of now even in the upcoming update I think there will be no sex or cheating ...maybe few groping but that's it.

The problem will arrive when there will be NTR and how Mr palmer is going to design it...I think it will be unavoidable because he has warned beforehand, offcourse he said you can avoid cheating and all but still There Will be NTR.. if someone doesn't played corruption path, for them that NTR will come out of the blue for them and will be unavoidable. So try to play on both path as of now... faithful and corruption route so that faithful route lovers will not find NTR update disappointing. Idk when that NTR part will come but I am sure at some point in the future, it will surely come.
Mr. Palmer can't afford to make an unavoidable NTR scene! He already got it because of Chris's photos and Marvin's groping! If he makes the inevitable NTR scene it will destroy his already "small" fan base!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr. Palmer can't afford to make an unavoidable NTR scene! He already got it because of Chris's photos and Marvin's groping! If he makes the inevitable NTR scene it will destroy his already "small" fan base!
NTR is not equal to cheating ...like if anna cheat with marvin or chris in corruption path in future and David didn't know about it.. that's cheating...NTR is more like David saw/know that Ana did cheated on him with marvin or chris.

Till now it's what Ana think that david cheated on her. But if someone is playing faithful route, they will say no David didn't cheated. I played corrupt route of David too to know how far Mr Palmer allow David to go for Alexia , by hiding all infos about him being married to Anna, and lying to Anna that's she's being crazy that it's not alexia perfume and all.

But when it will come to Ana, that time the NTR will be on opposite side. Now I hope it won't be dream/ flashback. because there are several paths for anna to cheat. That's why I requested for more options for David to enjoy too lol. So that, atleast David sympathy fans can go ahead and cheat on Anna with someone lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
NTR is not equal to cheating ...like if anna cheat with marvin or chris in corruption path in future and David didn't know that's cheating...NTR is like David saw/know that Ana did cheated on him.

Till now it's what Ana think that david cheated on her. But if someone is playing faithful route, they will say no David didn't cheated. I played corrupt route of David too to know how far Mr Palmer allow David to go for Alexia hiding all infos about him being married to Anna and lying to her that's she's being crazy it's not alexia perfume and all.

But when it will come to Ana, that time the NTR will be on opposite side. Now I hope it won't be dream/ flashback. because there are several paths for anna to cheat. That's why I requested for more options for David to enjoy too lol. So that, atleast David sympathy fans can go ahead and cheat on Anna with someone lol.
In the path of love, she believes David more that he did not cheat than in the path of corruption, she has big doubts! So in the future there will be differences in dialogues and cheating or NTR, Mr. Palmer said that he will not force Anna to have sex with another man, it all depends on us! Let's see how it will be when the story gets to this point!

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In the path of love, she believes David more that he did not cheat than in the path of corruption, she has big doubts! So in the future there will be differences in dialogues and cheating or NTR, Mr. Palmer said that he will not force Anna to have sex with another man, it all depends on us! Let's see how it will be when the story gets to this point!
As of now my friend...I think if Ana cheats on David and David didnt know about it...it's not NTR ..Ana sent pic to chris and groped by Marvin count as cheating...it's still not NTR because David doesn't know anything about it...we as a gamers know not David. We will see how the story goes on. And how Mr. Palmer will add a real NTR, not fake/dreaming/flashback NTR like whatever Anna is thnking now that David cheated on her .

And how the story will move on with NTR from David's POV where he will know from someone or get a hint that Ana is cheating on him.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
As of now my friend...I think if Ana cheats on David and David didnt know about it...it's not NTR ..Ana sent pic to chris and groped by Marvin count as cheating...it's still not NTR because David doesn't know anything about it...we as a gamers know not David. We will see how the story goes on. And when Mr. Palmer will add a real NTR and not fake/dreaming/flashback NTR.

And how the story will move on with NTR from David's POV where he will know from someone or get a hint that Ana is cheating on him.
I mean penetrative sex, that there are photos or ass groped, etc., yes, this cannot be avoided.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I mean penetrative sex, that there are photos or ass groped, etc., yes, this cannot be avoided.
yup..real cheating is when ana did penetrative sex and david didn't know about it...and real NTR is when David knows about it...vice versa for ana too

The key to play these genre of games is by choosing all corruption options, then one will understand what dialogues, conversation, forgiveness are going on. And who cheated on whom and why they did it. That's where developer puts their efforts on.
Playing in faithful routes in these genre means missing all hard situations and thought process of MC during those situation, twist and climax of the story and just wanted happy ending without facing any difficulties that no matter what happens Anna and David should end together without cheating lol. Why would developer wanna waste his time on romance dialogue during those siuation if the story is about hardship that requires corruption and NTR from MC. He will put less efforts on those contents and let people skip it if they don't like it.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think Leon is somehow related to Spectre and Anna is X ...because X is giving task for Clara to cheat. And Anna is obviously feeling dominated by Clara because she cant compete her in skills so she might take this as an advantage to get close to Alan. That's what she always try to do putting all her efforts to be close to Alan.

On other hand whoever is X is making it easy for Leon to get Clara ...we will see if Leon is related to spectre or not ..Leon might be involved trying to get close to Clara via spectre contact (maybe his father that i doubt as Leon told he had cancer / his sister) but now X and chatbot app ( henry designed) are making it easier for him. Still a twist on who is X and spectre and chatbot app, which will reveal later on. will see how it goes.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes