Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know how you saw gays in this scene, but ok, I’ll explain my message!

- Everything seems to be working out for Anna and David; they take a bath with wine, cuddle, and it’s clear how the evening will end - hot sex. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13673092
- But Anna gets messages from Chris on her phone. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13688676
- They are already in the bedroom, Anna lies and impatiently waits for her husband in bed, but David notices pop-up messages on his wife’s phone.
His penis shrinks from what he sees because of nerves, this happens! https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13775906
I only see dicks in those renders, not even one female nipple. But it's alright, last updates have been pretty gay :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Don't forget that Jake is a Casanova-style seducer who cares about the money he will receive after executing Kendra's plan. Anna is just a nice addition to him. Because he has to pay for the expensive car that picked Anna up from Happy Hour and saved Anna from Marwin's old fish. After all, Jake was fired from his previous company because he seduced his boss's daughter. And an agreement was reached - the father would not accuse him of seducing his daughter, Jake left the company, and the girls' father did not report it as sexual harassment. That's why Jake doesn't agree when the old fisherman Marwin asked him to take hidden photos of Anna. Jake says he doesn't want any trouble. Chris is a horny macho who doesn't care about feelings, his goal is to attract women and girls, abandoning them and cheating on them if they propose him a long-term relationship. Anna thinks she knows cheap pick-up tricks for Chris and can control him, and if he goes too far, he'll get slapped. Only he can control her too, I wonder if he realizes it? Anna, because he knows her secrets and weaknesses, thanks to which he can defeat her.
______________________________+++++++++++++++++____________________________________

Good observations, though Chris is a bit more complicated. Chris is more about the "body count" and conquest to feed his ego. Abandoning his conquests it is likely a matter of indifference and boredom than out of some plan to be cruel. I just wonder what really are Chris' "pick-up" strategies toward Anna all these years. Anna can see him coming a mile away with his blatant teasing and attempts...like someone walking out acting like sniper-bait with a sign saying, "shoot me." So indirectly maybe there is some corruption, and its only Anna's concept of being a loyal devoted wife and now mother that keeps her from satisfying her 'sweet tooth.' Perhaps Chris' strategy is to be so obvious that if Anna gives in, it would be totally of her free will--an ultimate victory and conquest.

If all that is true, then...

To add spice and flavor to the story the better outcome would be Anna in a moment of weakness or vulnerability gives into Chris and is railed in such a way that its revealed David could never satisfy her special itch that Chris is able to do so. Then over time while Anna is regretting that one time with Chris, with much self-loathing, regret, and shame, Anna's 'itch' haunts her and starts to get the better of her leaving the player to chose...

A: Either struggle to NOT call Chris over for some special service...
B: Or reluctantly call Chris over (at first) ...than over time enter into a friends with benefits relationship...

Either outcome still leaves all the other love interest routes open and doesn't affect the rest of the story

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
______________________________+++++++++++++++++____________________________________

To add spice and flavor to the story the better outcome would be Anna in a moment of weakness or vulnerability gives into Chris and is railed in such a way that its revealed David could never satisfy her special itch that Chris is able to do so. Then over time while Anna is regretting that one time with Chris, with much self-loathing, regret, and shame, Anna's 'itch' haunts her and starts to get the better of her leaving the player to chose...

A: Either struggle to NOT call Chris over for some special service...
B: Or reluctantly call Chris over (at first) ...than over time enter into a friends with benefits relationship...

Either outcome still leaves all the other love interest routes open and doesn't affect the rest of the story

I think Anna, when she breaks and gives herself to Chris, when she knows 100% that David cheated on her. I can't imagine it any other way. Chris can still get her drunk he can get her drunk during dinner when he comes over. There is a scene where Anna needs comfort and good advice, Chris thinks this is the moment he has been waiting for, but Anna quickly brings him back to reality and then Anna says in her mind: I can't believe it, he will never change, even at that moment he wanted to fuck me.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think Anna, when she breaks and gives herself to Chris, when she knows 100% that David cheated on her. I can't imagine it any other way. Chris can still get her drunk. There is a scene where Anna needs comfort and good advice, Chris thinks this is the moment he has been waiting for, but Anna quickly brings him back to reality and then Anna says in her mind: I can't believe it, he will never change, even at that moment he wanted to fuck me.
_____________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________

It's a good plot line and works with the current story... and you can take this line in any direction. Personally, I'd rather see Anna stumble into a first time with Chris then consciencely decide to go for it. With either of our approaches the plot would need some catalyst that puts the encounter on the table. However what is left in the air is what Mr_Palmer has envisioned with Chris/Anna.

a-After the first time would there be many more Chris/Anna encounters?
b-Or after Chris gets Anna's cookie the story moves to the next batter up?
c-If Chris is the first, how that affects the other routes if at all?
d-What comes out of a Chris/Anna encounter?
*I'll stop at just 4 lines of thinking

With {a} how do you continue the excitement of an ongoing Chris/Anna relationship?
With {b} it means nothing that Chris/Anna crossed a line and is a weak storyline.

With {c} should Chris really be the first? Common sense says yes, but considering the old men in the waiting, a possible BBC route and a helpful neighbor along with anyone else I am forgetting <plus any unknown and upcoming other contender for Anna's cookie> would it make more sense to have Chris be in the middle of the pack? Personally, I think Marvin going first but not getting the whole enchilada but putting Anna in the mood seems logical.

With {d} Should Anna and Chris passionately kiss at first and spark an emotional connection. Would there be an emotional connection in the first place? Does Anna have regrets for getting it from Chris... is Anna horrified that another man's seed is in her and would that if the developer is using a 30-day clock like a lot of games put her own fertility in play... or what other possible consequences come into play?

Each of just these 4 lines of thought branch into many more sub-branches on their own. Goes back to the begining, just how complex is this game going to be as the story goes forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
_____________________________________+++++++++++++______________________________________

It's a good plot line and works with the current story... and you can take this line in any direction. Personally, I'd rather see Anna stumble into a first time with Chris then consciencely decide to go for it. With either of our approaches the plot would need some catalyst that puts the encounter on the table. However what is left in the air is what Mr_Palmer has envisioned with Chris/Anna.

a-After the first time would there be many more Chris/Anna encounters?
b-Or after Chris gets Anna's cookie the story moves to the next batter up?
c-If Chris is the first, how that affects the other routes if at all?
d-What comes out of a Chris/Anna encounter?
*I'll stop at just 4 lines of thinking

With {a} how do you continue the excitement of an ongoing Chris/Anna relationship?
With {b} it means nothing that Chris/Anna crossed a line and is a weak storyline.

With {c} should Chris really be the first? Common sense says yes, but considering the old men in the waiting, a possible BBC route and a helpful neighbor along with anyone else I am forgetting <plus any unknown and upcoming other contender for Anna's cookie> would it make more sense to have Chris be in the middle of the pack? Personally, I think Marvin going first but not getting the whole enchilada but putting Anna in the mood seems logical.

With {d} Should Anna and Chris passionately kiss at first and spark an emotional connection. Would there be an emotional connection in the first place? Does Anna have regrets for getting it from Chris... is Anna horrified that another man's seed is in her and would that if the developer is using a 30-day clock like a lot of games put her own fertility in play... or what other possible consequences come into play?

Each of just these 4 lines of thought branch into many more sub-branches on their own. Goes back to the begining, just how complex is this game going to be as the story goes forward.
In this update, something will happen during this dinner. But it will happen for those who have not rejected Chris. I bet Chris will make cruel jokes about David and Anna will laugh at it too. At the same time, they will drink wine, and maybe Chris will get drunk and stay the night. or Anna will get drunk. There's also a scene where Anna is texting someone and David is lying next to her, but she's not necessarily texting Chris.

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In this update, something will happen during this dinner. But it will happen for those who have not rejected Chris. I bet Chris will make cruel jokes about David and Anna will laugh at it too. At the same time, they will drink wine, and maybe Chris will get drunk and stay the night. or Anna will get drunk. There's also a scene where Anna is texting someone and David is lying next to her, but she's not necessarily texting Chris.
There is only one person that Anna texts since last 2 years and that's Chris or sometimes David from the office

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
And very rarely Jake
yea one...but hopefully it will be Chris only like last time he will stay and they will text each other after dinner while david fall asleep and Anna (not just Ana , i meant we all) end up watching another dick scene of chris masturbating lol.

Screenshot 2024-05-20 031644.png

Who are we?? WE are SPARTAA!!! WHat do we watch??? Another dick scene lol
giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes