Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I was hoping for this coming Thursday (may'23) or next Thursday may'30. Ive been a patron for two years, and it looks like "most" updates has rls'd on thursdays... Maybe DEV has some news this week about next rls.
Mr Palmer might be looking to do a 2 year anniversary release. 27 May 2022 is when the game first released

Reactions: Krat0$

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Status update from Mr. Palmer
Screenshot_2024-05-21-09-05-17-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend.

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense.

The reason Part 3 updates are taking more time than the first two parts is because there's a lot of different versions of dialogue, and in some cases, differences of how events unfold. I'm really hoping to capture the version(s) of the story you want to experience based on your choices. This will all begin to crystalize more and more as we go, and I'm putting in some choices in this update that will help streamline some of the scenarios. I plan to provide an updated walkthrough sometime after I release it. Paths will become clearer with each update.

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut.

Thanks everyone!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
View attachment 3655822

Hello,

Just a quick update. The renders are now finished for this upcoming release. I'm still working on the programming/writing for a couple scenes before I can package it for release. I don't have a date for you but it's close. Not in a day or two... I'd give it at least a week from now, and that's best case scenario because I'm going to be offline this weekend.

It's extremely unlikely I'll respond to any messages/posts until then, especially those asking me when the release will be ready. Every minute I spend responding is every minute I'm not working on getting the update done, and right now I need every free minute I can get. Please don't take offense.

The reason Part 3 updates are taking more time than the first two parts is because there's a lot of different versions of dialogue, and in some cases, differences of how events unfold. I'm really hoping to capture the version(s) of the story you want to experience based on your choices. This will all begin to crystalize more and more as we go, and I'm putting in some choices in this update that will help streamline some of the scenarios. I plan to provide an updated walkthrough sometime after I release it. Paths will become clearer with each update.

I'll warn the Chris haters out there - this update is heavy with Chris content, so you might find it shorter and unsatisfying if you reject him... but the next update after this one will feature more with other characters you want to see and less with Chris, so thanks for being patient. I'll point out - for those who want Anna to play hard to get with Chris - just because you reject Chris now doesn't mean you can't have future adventures with him. I've pointed this out before, and I want to stress it again, because most VN's will end the path with an antagonist if you reject him/her. Sometimes it's satisfying making the protagonist reluctant, unsure, or faithful in the beginning knowing that the door isn't completely shut.

Thanks everyone!
Thanks for sharing the information with us!

I don’t like that Mr. Palmer says that you need to wait with this or that - it’s starting to get very annoying, because updates don’t come out every two or three months like before, but once every four or five, i.e. there are people who absolutely do not want to waste time to content with Chris, then they have to wait at least ten months - nonsense!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3655822

Hello,

Thanks everyone!
IMG_3187.jpeg
Anna looks like a waitress here, Hank “the tank” should order a slice of her cherry pie :love:
IMG_2056.png
IMG_1757.png

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Thanks for sharing the information with us!

I don’t like that Mr. Palmer says that you need to wait with this or that - it’s starting to get very annoying, because updates don’t come out every two or three months like before, but once every four or five, i.e. there are people who absolutely do not want to waste time to content with Chris, then they have to wait at least ten months - nonsense!
Nah as per what I understand sexual content will start after this update.. Wednesday story onwards most probably...this one may contain some content towards corruption with Chris ..but I doubt...it may have few tease or some intimate groping...He doesn't disclose it clearly..I did told him that when he meant "sexual content", we expect penetrative sex and not BJ/Handjob kinda blueball scenes lol ... hopefully we will see after this update. I meant Wednesday story onwards.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Nah as per what I understand sexual content will start after this update.. Wednesday story onwards most probably...this one may contain some content towards corruption with Chris on this one too..but I doubt...it may have few tease or some intimate groping...He doesn't disclose it clearly..I did told him that when he meant "sexual content", we expect penetrative sex and not BJ/Handjob kinda blueball scenes lol ... hopefully we will see after this update. I meant Wednesday story onwards.
No! How do you want to see a penetration scene if there is not enough Chris in this update, Chris is the closest to this, the others still have many steps ahead!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
No! How do you want to see a penetration scene if there is not enough Chris in this update, Chris is the closest to this, the others still have many steps ahead!
That's why there will be kinda middle step towards sex kinda stuff with Chris...have to check not sure ...few supporters were saying they're expecting from Wednesday onwards...so let's see...comeon marvin groped more than Chris till now. Chris only got pics..marvin got real stuffs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That's why there will be kinda middle step towards sex kinda stuff with Chris...have to check not sure ...few supporters were saying they're expecting from Wednesday onwards...so let's see...comeon marvin groped more than Chris till now. Chris only got pics..marvin got real stuffs
Lol
Marvin just groped ones, Chris groped her more than once, Anna sent him a sexy selfie, she texting with him, he sent her a dick pic (at the same time, she saw his D live in the bathroom! ) and ect.!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Lol
Marvin just groped ones, Chris groped her more than once, Anna sent him a sexy selfie, she texting with him, he sent her a dick pic (at the same time, she saw his D live in the bathroom! ) and ect.!
Marvin groped twice...one is more like a caressing n one real groping..and Chris will push her one more step ahead..Chris got sexy selfie n marvin groped ana in that dress lol..if someone deserves ana in romantic path it's Jake..even if he's con in the story, he is trying to let ana come to him n not throwing himself to ana..let's see what's Jake story in this update.

Just in case if Chris doesn't hit jackpot this update...marvin will hit in the next update..and it's hard for Chris because David is at home.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Hank will get the last chance with ana .. whenever the story reach to money required from Ana side....until that time...hank will just wait patiently ...until that time both hubby n wife can spend their money on gym and bars.
:ROFLMAO::eek:Just so that Penguin doesn't accidentally die while waiting for Anne, he only has two years left to live.:ROFLMAO::eek:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3655822

Hello,

Thanks everyone!
As I thought, Penguin and Anna will talk about the business trip

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Marvin groped twice...one is more like a caressing n one real groping..and Chris will push her one more step ahead..Chris got sexy selfie n marvin groped ana in that dress lol..if someone deserves ana in romantic path it's Jake..even if he's con in the story, he is trying to let ana come to him n not throwing himself to ana..let's see what's Jake story in this update.

Just in case if Chris doesn't hit jackpot this update...marvin will hit in the next update..and it's hard for Chris because David is at home.
If you count each action by points, then Chris has a big head start over Marvin!

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69
3.80 star(s) 97 Votes