ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
yup..real cheating is when ana did penetrative sex and david didn't know about it...and real NTR is when David knows about it...vice versa for ana too

The key to play these genre of games is by choosing all corruption options, then one will understand what dialogues, conversation, forgiveness are going on. And who cheated on whom and why they did it. That's where developer puts their efforts on.
Playing in faithful routes in these genre means missing all hard situations and thought process of MC during those situation, twist and climax of the story and just wanted happy ending without facing any difficulties that no matter what happens Anna and David should end together without cheating lol. Why would developer wanna waste his time on romance dialogue during those siuation if the story is about hardship that requires corruption and NTR from MC. He will put less efforts on those contents and let people skip it if they don't like it.
Where did i write that i play the faithful route in this game?
I'm going down the path where David doesn't trust Anna, where he's jealous of her, where Anna lets everyone touch her and freely sends photos to Chris! The first in my playground is Chris who will fuck Anna!
But at the same time, this should not mean that i should only make corrupt decisions when i am faced with a choice in the game! I play the game the way i want and make the same choices accordingly!

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I think Leon is somehow related to Spectre and Anna is X ...because X is giving task for Clara to cheat. And Anna is obviously feeling dominated by Clara because she cant compete her in skills so she might take this as an advantage to get close to Alan. That's what she always try to do putting all her efforts to be close to Alan.

On other hand whoever is X is making it easy for Leon to get Clara ...we will see if Leon is related to spectre or not ..Leon might be involved trying to get close to Clara via spectre contact (maybe his father that i doubt as Leon told he had cancer / his sister) but now X and chatbot app ( henry designed) are making it easier for him. Still a twist on who is X and spectre and chatbot app, which will reveal later on. will see how it goes.
The only thing i'm sure of is that Leon is a double agent and you're right that Anna is not so simple! But i won't follow this game - because... Everything i wanted has already been written several times!

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Where did i write that i play the faithful route in this game?
I'm going down the path where David doesn't trust Anna, where he's jealous of her, where Anna lets everyone touch her and freely sends photos to Chris! The first in my playground is Chris who will fuck Anna!
But at the same time, this should not mean that i should only make corrupt decisions when i am faced with a choice in the game! I play the game the way i want and make the same choices accordingly!
I can understand what you want. See, I will be very Frank with you. There will be some renders story wise that are created commonly for both corruption route and faithful route with just a few dialogue change....and if there are multiple paths, it might happen that some of the renders of corrupt path may be re used. And you might not get an idea that why the dialogue is showing as corrupt path if you played faithful route or vice versa. This is just an example or sometimes it may happen like you are neglecting marvin from the beginning but in future it may happen where you will see sex directly with marvin because in some faithful part ana might require some info from him so it will confuse you like how come direct sex and not just a tease, maybe because in corrupt route, Anna might had done sex several time with marvin so that scene will be normal to them.

These kind of situation does occur when there is alot to render and story overlapped and cross each other. But let's see how it goes in this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I can understand what you want. See, I will be very Frank with you. There will be some renders story wise that are created commonly for both corruption route and faithful route with just a few dialogue change....and if there are multiple paths, it might happen that some of the renders of corrupt path may be re used. And you might not get an idea that why the dialogue is showing as corrupt path if you played faithful route or vice versa. This is just an example or sometimes it may happen like you are neglecting marvin from the beginning but in future it may happen where you will see sex directly with marvin because in some faithful part ana might require some info from him so it will confuse you like how come direct sex and not just a tease, maybe because in corrupt route, Anna might had done sex several time with marvin so that scene will be normal to them.

These kind of situation does occur when there is alot to render and story overlapped and cross each other. But let's see how it goes in this one.
That's right - it's as if we are sharing the skin of an unkilled bear - time will tell and then we'll talk about it!

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That's right - it's as if we are sharing the skin of an unkilled bear - time will tell and then we'll talk about it!
yup like for the upcoming update it is suggested the player should play Chris corrupted route. There might be more content story wise on that...those who reject chris might not get those content. Who knows in future, if those content will be relevant to the future updates and you can see those content even if you reject chris route.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
yup like for the upcoming update it is suggested the player should play Chris corrupted route. There might be more content story wise on that...those who reject chris might not get those content. Who knows in future, if those content will be relevant to the future updates and you can see those content even if you reject chris route.
___________________________________+++++++++++++++++________________________________

I am of the understanding the next release is more David and Anna with 'some' desert on the side. For me it's the total story that will make any route one plays all the sweeter. So am not expecting too much in terms of desert but more of a Chess match of pieces being moved into position so the main events start happening.

I don't think it's a Chris corruption of Anna. Anna is well aware of Chris--for that matter pretty much every other guy involved. It is more a matter when or why Anna gives it up to Chris... that too will happen if players are playing the Jake route. The two routes that are well grounded in plausible reality-- or as I call those plots the "oatmeal" plots or just predictable. If I was on the developer's team, I wouldn't need to work so hard to pull off either of those two plot lines. It is the other male interest where the real work comes in.

Chris/Jake it is about being horney and aroused and not getting it from David. Some of it is a revenge element because Anna thinks David cheated, but on that line it's a Hall Pass for Anna to taste some of the 'wild.' I am just wondering if the developer is also going to hit on the fact David is more a simp. Chris is more outgoing as well as Jake as well as both being more confident, which for most women in the real world tend to gravitate toward those personality types-- but then again, I am not sure if at all if the developer is leaning on real world phycology as part of the subplots or just mirroring real world observations.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
Mr Palmer is giving blue balls for those who are playng corruption routes too and thats why they dont like it...faithful path lovers are defending till now and like the game so far because as of now even in the upcoming update I think there will be no sex or cheating ...maybe few groping but that's it.
You keep saying that corruption path players are blue balled and faithful path players are defending it. No! I only play Anna as slutty as possible and I'll do the most she can when available.

I defend this game and the Dev because I like the true slow corruption with believable writing (for the most part lol). Done at a realistic pace, its only 1 week so far in game time. No other game has done it so well in my view, that can still keep players interested with no real sex scenes yet. Most games have the women turning into sluts quickly, with no real progression. This is a VN made for adults who want to immerse themselves in a slow burn and well written story, that will reward players who aren't impatient and just enjoy the ride.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You keep saying that corruption path players are blue balled and faithful path players are defending it. No! I only play Anna as slutty as possible and I'll do the most she can when available.

I defend this game and the Dev because I like the true slow corruption with believable writing (for the most part lol). Done at a realistic pace, its only 1 week so far in game time. No other game has done it so well in my view, that can still keep players interested with no real sex scenes yet. Most games have the women turning into sluts quickly, with no real progression. This is a VN made for adults who want to immerse themselves in a slow burn and well written story, that will reward players who aren't impatient and just enjoy the ride.
Lol...Dude I am his subscriber...you dont have to write an essay to defend this game or to convince me...I said there in terms of update and was replying to one of the buddy i found in this thread...so you have taken it differently...we both were talking on some other point related to some other game i suppose. Pick on someone else to fight lol.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
___________________________________+++++++++++++++++________________________________

I am of the understanding the next release is more David and Anna with 'some' desert on the side. For me it's the total story that will make any route one plays all the sweeter. So am not expecting too much in terms of desert but more of a Chess match of pieces being moved into position so the main events start happening.

I don't think it's a Chris corruption of Anna. Anna is well aware of Chris--for that matter pretty much every other guy involved. It is more a matter when or why Anna gives it up to Chris... that too will happen if players are playing the Jake route. The two routes that are well grounded in plausible reality-- or as I call those plots the "oatmeal" plots or just predictable. If I was on the developer's team, I wouldn't need to work so hard to pull off either of those two plot lines. It is the other male interest where the real work comes in.

Chris/Jake it is about being horney and aroused and not getting it from David. Some of it is a revenge element because Anna thinks David cheated, but on that line it's a Hall Pass for Anna to taste some of the 'wild.' I am just wondering if the developer is also going to hit on the fact David is more a simp. Chris is more outgoing as well as Jake as well as both being more confident, which for most women in the real world tend to gravitate toward those personality types-- but then again, I am not sure if at all if the developer is leaning on real world phycology as part of the subplots or just mirroring real world observations.
Yup we will see how it goes..

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I apologize if i spoil the theme of romance for anyone - you don’t have to click on the spoiler!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To the start: I apologize, couldn’t make a normal night background with the light of the moon, it’s just that the mirror reflects hidden objects and there was no emptiness to add the background after!
Night1.png
Night2.png
Night3.png Night4.png Night5.png Night6.png Night7.png

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Don't forget that Jake is a Casanova-style seducer who cares about the money he will receive after executing Kendra's plan. Anna is just a nice addition to him. Because he has to pay for the expensive car that picked Anna up from Happy Hour and saved Anna from Marwin's old fish. After all, Jake was fired from his previous company because he seduced his boss's daughter. And an agreement was reached - the father would not accuse him of seducing his daughter, Jake left the company, and the girls' father did not report it as sexual harassment. That's why Jake doesn't agree when the old fisherman Marwin asked him to take hidden photos of Anna. Jake says he doesn't want any trouble. Chris is a horny macho who doesn't care about feelings, his goal is to attract women and girls, abandoning them and cheating on them if they propose him a long-term relationship. Anna thinks she knows cheap pick-up tricks for Chris and can control him, and if he goes too far, he'll get slapped. Only he can control her too, I wonder if he realizes it? Anna, because he knows her secrets and weaknesses, thanks to which he can defeat her.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I see, you're embracing a gay stage now with your renders.
What? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know how you saw gays in this scene, but ok, I’ll explain my message!

- Everything seems to be working out for Anna and David; they take a bath with wine, cuddle, and it’s clear how the evening will end - hot sex. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13673092
- But Anna gets messages from Chris on her phone. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13688676
- They are already in the bedroom, Anna lies and impatiently waits for her husband in bed, but David notices pop-up messages on his wife’s phone.
His penis shrinks from what he sees because of nerves, this happens! https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13775906

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
To the start: I apologize, couldn’t make a normal night background with the light of the moon, it’s just that the mirror reflects hidden objects and there was no emptiness to add the background after!
View attachment 3649735
View attachment 3649737
View attachment 3649739 View attachment 3649740 View attachment 3649742 View attachment 3649743 View attachment 3649744
:ROFLMAO::eek::unsure:How could you show Chris that Padac, David's fake friend. I'm joking of course, but I still hate him. I prefer Jake a hundred times over. Well, David will have a bigger penis than Chris, but he's too afraid of how I'll hold it when he shows up, maybe I'll take him on a leash:ROFLMAO::eek:.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
:ROFLMAO::eek::unsure:How could you show Chris that Padac, David's fake friend. I'm joking of course, but I still hate him. I prefer Jake a hundred times over. Well, David will have a bigger penis than Chris, but he's too afraid of how I'll hold it when he shows up, maybe I'll take him on a leash:ROFLMAO::eek:.
There was no image of Jake's penis in the game yet/ :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes