3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This thread will go under like many other threads from other developers. The signs are already there! More and more people are coming here whose only reason for commenting is that they feel cheated and that the developer is milking them.
This will probably increase after the next update. Because even though the developer has already warned against having too high expectations, such warnings are ignored.
This probably also has something to do with the fact that it is easier to complain then.
The fact that most (not all!!!) people are milking the developer because they are stealing his game is completely repressed in self-reflection.
It's not the thread that goes like many other threads...it's the developer who has developed the technique of milking the audience in the same way...and that's boring nowadays.
Nobody says anything against the developer unless the developer doesn't keep his word..
Like he said sex will be in part 3....by the end of part 2, he launched a weekend update saying he needed to shift the gear to part 3 (this statement is not mentioned in his pre warning story) and now in the upcoming "real Part3 " if he still missed showing some sexual content then yes he will face criticism.....The criticism is not against milking...the criticism is against the excuses developers give with ongoing time, changing their statements with few people supporting his belief for not showing sex. Like there are people like you in awam who support LP after 9 years too saying it's slow corruption...even if LP mentioned sex will happen in that particular playday, just incase if LP doesn't show sex on that PD too and give some excuse...there will be people who will support it...but for those who can see he changed his statement and criticize them for milking which will be absolutely right...those time it's sad to argue against blind supporters

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's not the thread that goes like many other threads...it's the developer who has developed the technique of milking the audience in the same way...and that's boring nowadays.
Nobody says anything against the developer unless the developer doesn't keep his word..
Like he said sex will be in part 3....by the end of part 2, he launched a weekend update saying he needed to shift the gear to part 3 (this statement is not mentioned in his pre warning story) and now in the upcoming "real Part3 " if he still missed showing some sexual content then yes he will face criticism.....The criticism is not against milking...the criticism is against the excuses developers give with ongoing time, changing their statements with few people supporting his belief for not showing sex. Like there are people like you in awam who support LP after 9 years too saying it's slow corruption...even if LP mentioned sex will happen in that particular playday, just incase if LP doesn't show sex on that PD too and give some excuse...there will be people who will support it...but for those who can see he changed his statement and criticize them for milking which will be absolutely right...those time it's sad to argue against blind supporters
Your expectations are far too high. Look at the last posts and you can see the trend.
Most people who talk about milking don't care what the developer said at some point. At the end of the year, this thread will also be overflowing with hate (because I think Anna hasn't had sex or hasn't had much sex by then either) and people like you will be called fanboys.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Did you get fucking banned or something, bro? I haven't seen you around here much
My last fan art didn't like very much and i don't have any ideas yet/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13775906
They banned me in another thread :p.
And about this game i’ve already written everything what i wanted more than once, but can’t say anything new yet - waiting for an new update, and writing 100,500 times about how damn much time it takes to develop is pointless!:ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Your expectations are far too high. Look at the last posts and you can see the trend.
Most people who talk about milking don't care what the developer said at some point. At the end of the year, this thread will also be overflowing with hate (because I think Anna hasn't had sex or hasn't had much sex by then either) and people like you will be called fanboys.
Pff, I am his subscriber dude...so I know what to expect and I told what he said in here. And I know when he changed from his original statement...I have nothing to say against those who criticize him for changing his point from what he said originally.
Diverting based on sex is pointless..you can remain fanboy of endless sexless updates..it doesn't matter on what you think...i am just sticking to whatever the developer said. If he keep changing his own statement then he should be open for criticism... doesn't matter if I support him or someone else do...I will not defend him that time.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Pff, I am his subscriber dude...so I know what to expect and I told what he said in here. And I know when he changed from his original statement...I have nothing to say against those who criticize him for changing his point from what he said originally.
Diverting based on sex is pointless..you can remain fanboy of endless sexless updates..it doesn't matter on what you think...i am just sticking to whatever the developer said. If he keep changing his own statement then he should be open for criticism... doesn't matter if I support him or someone else do...I will not defend him that time.
I knew you supported him. And the term fanboy was just to describe the situation and was not meant as an insult.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I knew you supported him. And the term fanboy was just to describe the situation and was not meant as an insult.
I am not refering as an insult too...I am saying there are 2 fanboys...one who like sex and other who wants sexless updates going on for several years with eroticism....right...so no matter which side you are in...in the end, what the developer said about when he will introduce sex in the story is all that matters. So if he change those statements, he should be open to criticism and at that point I will not defend him... that's all I said.

Reactions: hzjujk

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021

This is correct, I was a supporter, it's part three and we haven't seen anything yet, if this update delivers, I'll support again. By how things are going I'm gunna say it won't. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Most of the criticism could have been mitigated by finishing part 2 on a scene where you knew nudes/ sex was coming on the next update for sure.

Then the first update for part 3 she goes hard sex, regrets it for a bit then ultimately decides to throw caution to the wind ( with help from kendra) and gets carried away by her sexual repressed desire and the story goes where ever from there.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This is correct, I was a supporter, it's part three and we haven't seen anything yet, if this update delivers, I'll support again. By how things are going I'm gunna say it won't. Hope I'm wrong tho.
It's the same situation for me...I also expect blue balls lol...I just wana see whether he really shift the gear or not...and if he doesnt show sex, what he has to say that time...I know there will be few who like slow corruption for life will support him for not showing sex...they will give all realistic reasons/excuses saying Ana is still shy..Or, it's still Mondy/Tuesday not so much time from break up and many more...for them, if the developer doesnt shows Ana's sex...they will keep saying Ana is shy until Ana reach the age of 90, they will find some realistic reason to support that too lol .....But, I am just interested in what the developer has to say.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It's the same situation for me...I also expect blue balls lol...I just wana see whether he really shift the gear or not...and if he doesnt show sex, what he has to say that time...I know there will be few who like slow corruption for life will support him for not showing sex...they will give all realistic reasons/excuses saying Ana is still shy..Or, it's still Mondy/Tuesday not so much time from break up and many more...for them, if the developer doesnt shows Ana's sex...they will keep saying Ana is shy until Ana reach the age of 90, they will find some realistic reason to support that too lol .....But, I am just interested in what the developer has to say.
Mr. Palmer's words: "sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh" in CH3.
If you take the average value, it’s somewhere around 4 or 5, maximum in 6 update, but it will take at least two years, if not more!
Or has something changed?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr. Palmer's words: "sex in the game will appear no earlier than the second update and no later than the seventh" in CH3.
If you take the average value, it’s somewhere around 4 or 5, maximum in 6 update, but it will take at least two years, if not more!
Or has something changed?
Aah good thing ...that's a long time lol...i will unsubscribe him after 2nd update of CH3 if he doesn't show anything...if any other subscribers has any inputs related to sex ...please share with us lol so that, as an individual I can decide whether to keep supporting him for something I am not gonna get for the next 2 years lol....I mean, I will support him if he show sex...but if he will show tease upto 7th update then i will start supporting him after 6th update lol..just being frank...for those who love tease can support him until that time.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Aah good thing ...that's a long time lol...i will unsubscribe him after 2nd update of CH3 if he doesn't show anything...if any other subscribers has any inputs related to sex ...please share with us lol so that, as an individual I can decide whether to keep supporting him for something I am not gonna get for the next 2 years lol....I mean, I will support him if he show sex...but if he will show tease upto 7th update then i will start supporting him after 6th update lol..just being frank...for those who love tease can support him until that time.
Woah, easy there, you stop supporting cause there’s no sex scene with Ann yet. I stopped supporting when I found out we won’t get to see Anna naked until she has sex with someone, but you will get a heavy parade of old man cocks and dick pics :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
In fact, it can be easily calculated:
- We take Chris as the base value
- We know that this update is dedicated to him in terms of "teasing", judging by the screenshots, he will at least rub his dick on Anna’s ass in the kitchen ( in clothes :ROFLMAO: )
- Accordingly, the next update with him (most likely) will be sex!
- But since the second update of the CH3 cannot be dedicated to Chris (because many people f@cking hate him xD) then it follows that there will be no sex in the second update!
- If we look, Chris, probably, won’t be in the third update either
- So we come to the conclusion that, maybe, the fourth update will again be dedicated to Chris and there will be sex with him!
- This way we can calculate other characters too - if only we had a roadmap for updates!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
" So quite some time before she is even naked then i guess, it will be at least a couple of years before she has sex? "
Of course not.
I asked MR Palmer this 2 years ago and you can see his answer above lol.
Have we seen her naked yet then? Nope
So no sex this year either, does this guy have a lot of subs and do they not feel cheated? I don't understand...

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In fact, it can be easily calculated:
- We take Chris as the base value
- We know that this update is dedicated to him in terms of "teasing", judging by the screenshots, he will at least rub his dick on Anna’s ass in the kitchen ( in clothes :ROFLMAO: )
- Accordingly, the next update with him (most likely) will be sex!
- But since the second update of the CH3 cannot be dedicated to Chris (because many people f@cking hate him xD) then it follows that there will be no sex in the second update!
- If we look, Chris, probably, won’t be in the third update either
- So we come to the conclusion that, maybe, the fourth update will again be dedicated to Chris and there will be sex with him!
- This way we can calculate other characters too - if only we had a roadmap for updates!
I think he will not give roadmap that will ruin the mystery about the story... I am just waiting till second update of CH3 to see the pace of sex...we will get an idea that if it's moving forward with just tease/or some real sex action, because story wise no doubt it's good...but it will answer to my doubt whether the story will move forward with sex or just a tease. If it will be just tease then offcourse tease / slow corruption lovers can support him ..i will be supporting him from whenever the tease will finally arrive to sex part lol.

3.70 star(s) 105 Votes