3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
I can think of NTR in corrupt route/faithful and how it can happen....

1. If David is unable to prove his innocence..Grant invited her on Thursday....So Ana as per now thinking that yea she will need financial support if she goes for divorce and she knows that David is bankrupt. She'll have to submit to grant for money.

2. Hank put the Case on hold against David...even if Ana remain faithful , she doesn't want David to go to jail...it might create bad impression for her...for being a wife of fraud husband...so she'll have to submit there too.

3. Leonard has a proof of David innocence and is being setup ..so if he, Robinson, gym trainer can group up they can prove David is innocent but they can ask for a favour from Ana....or via David they can ask to spend a night with wife. Bwahaha
Real smooth (y) i like your point of view

But David in this situation can trust anyone we see that David and Anna both are doubting about chris trustworth Anna is getting more and more distance to chris if you decide to reject him of course so i think in the future they will be less choice and the action will be up your choice you had made like accept all the guy Advance or reject them.

Now talking about the faithfull path if you choose (Path: [True] request:reject Hank) Anna will not cheat on David in the work trip beside being raped by Hank they have no possibility for her to have sex with Hank *explain myself when Hank was telling her about the shut down of David dad comoany dev give us two choice you can accept or déclin he's offer so she allready know David have financial issue and it will be up to you and your choice to make her fall in the corruption or not

Reactions: Sadowdark

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
finally waiting for next update can anyone Kwon what is next story Dr rob or old dick..?
as far as i know:

- Anna will be showing cleavage at the office when she gets in; the men will surely take notice
- Marvin will be fixing her AC; but we should temper expectations as I don’t think anything sexual will happen with Marvin for a while
- Lingerie shopping with Jake after work (looking forward to how Anna is persuaded to model it for him after she made it clear she wouldn’t)
- I think the last scene after that would be Robinson? don’t recall.

Reactions: Rassor

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Question: is there any way to avoid sending the initial lingerie pics to Chris? Or does that happen regardless of the choices you make?
the first time, the creator was supposed to give options, but he never did it, people were very angry with the creator that there was no choice. However, Anna can comment on how she feels after sending these photos. The second time you have a choice,

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
the first time, the creator was supposed to give options, but he never did it, people were very angry with the creator that there was no choice. However, Anna can comment on how she feels after sending these photos. The second time you have a choice,
It did cause a form of problem for a faithful path. Emotional cheating is still cheating. That's why people weren't happy and I think it doesn't help that she still text him.

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It did cause a form of problem for a faithful path. Emotional cheating is still cheating. That's why people weren't happy and I think it doesn't help that she still text him.
Because Anna naively thinks that she will be able to control her false friend and if he goes too far, he will be hit on the paws. But he is the one who can control her because he knows all her weaknesses. And he only let her down once when he cheated on her friend. Because Anna had enough of his advances and was so tired of him that she decided to get rid of him. She was very angry with him, but David convinced her when he needed groomsmen for the wedding and they had to reconcile.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am happy with all types of cheating...emotional damage one to hardcore..but there should be cheating lol...many people are actually happy with that. Whatever negative comments this VN has received till now for no sex until now...atleast he satisfied 70% of the corrupted route audience with the last tease scene....lets see how much time he will take to get upto sex..

And I will just be honest...for slow corruption too he kept it until the boobshow scene and gave an option to go further or kick him out....I get the complain from texting fans that Ana should have shown boobs on text...but she is showing full nudity in real in front of chris...it was better option than showing boobs /full nudity via texting. And after that yea he gave an option to let it go further or to stop...anyone who felt it's going too fast directly to handjob, they could stop there itself too by kicking chris out. It's on individual fantasies upto what level of corruption you got satisfied with on that update..they can modify accordingly.

It's not like AWAM where no matter how many options one will select to go further in corruption scene during initial stage, it will end up in sophia showing boobs for first few updates with everyone or removing an underwear...Here an option is given to go further or not after a little tease so that those who don't want full corruption or feel it's too early, they can stop it right there.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I have to wait another 5 years for sex scenes and then retire...
AWAM fans saying the same thing every year with hope since 2017 for Sophia and still not getting near it.
JOHN fans saying the same thing every year with hope since 2018 for Jessica and still not getting near it.

• Sad
Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
AWAM fans saying the same thing every year with hope since 2017 for Sophia and still not getting near it.
JOHN fans saying the same thing every year with hope since 2018 for Jessica and still not getting near it.
Games like this never end...this is a "SOURCE OF INCOME" ;)..Free cheese is only in a mousetrap. ;)

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Fake Jake is the last one who is allowed to touch Anna.

The patrons don't want him.

One possibility for the handsome Jake would be to offer his tight ass to the thirsty Anna younglings as he gets into sexual acts in the game :D

• Sad
Reactions: jaybae01
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes