3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
They are different from the old one since I played the beginning many times.

Reactions: Rassor

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yeah agreed she clearly doesn't act like a married woman but i trust dev to not fuck up the vanilla path he can make the wife be like a slut in the NTR route but for we vanilla player spare us the teasing we are tired of those

In the end of this update if you read the dialogue she clearly become a litle how can i say that trusworthy wife because the manner she end up the conversation and clack the door that was new usualy she is more tolerate but in this scene is différente hope and the next update we can get the option "slap him" if he try groping again
Iirc she hits him when he tries to feel her up and tells him to
Iirc she hits him when he tries to feel her up and tells him to get lost when he asks to use her shower. Chris then gets pissed that it's not working.

What I liked especially is that Anna's actions weren't player choices, so it looks like we're starting to see some branching if you've been rejecting Chris
Ah thanks to remind me yeah it seam like dev finally want to end up those stupide teasing i hope the other sexual predator will get the same hospitality as chris in this scene or worst like the option "slap him" ir one of them try to grop her ass

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
No it was from part 1 when david was remembering how he met Ana....I actually dont trust developer on giving full backgroud story about MC lol

First part he showed Ana is very shy and committed

Then he showed Ana has sexual cravings

Then he showed that David was her 4th

Then he showed a little groping of Ana on flashback scene with robinson and grant and told us that Ana was hormonal and her father died that's why she needed emotional support

And in the recent update, Grant Flashback, he showed Ana was actually ready to do sex with Grant when she was young and her father was alive ...just because she has no boyfriend in her life. lol. She just said no because her father was inside the home

So to me...Yea Ana is decent but she can do with anyone if she's alone and has sexual craving.

There were no such scenes in the old version in Ch 1, or I don't remember. It wasn't until Kendra found out on social media that David and Anna were married And they have a child . And she got mad, said she wasn't sick and didn't want to take those stupid drugs her doctor prescribed. Don't leave Janet, David. Janet died, but now Kendra was born. There's revenge waiting for you, David, or something like that. Anna was not ready to have sex with the old Fox, she naively thought it was just fun. It was the old fox who wanted to take advantage of her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couto25

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
There were no such scenes in the old version in Ch 1, or I don't remember. It wasn't until Kendra found out on social media that David and Anna were married. And she got mad, said she wasn't sick and didn't want to take those stupid drugs her doctor prescribed. Don't leave Janet, David. Janet died, but now Kendra was born. There's revenge waiting for you, David, or something like that. Anna was not ready to have sex with the old Fox, she naively thought it was just fun. It was the old fox who wanted to take advantage of her.
"Old fox" broh i'm dead :ROFLMAO:

Hmh anyway dev is becoming more and more shitless about he's flashback thing so far Anna didnt get fucked in none of those flashback but i will not be supprised if one day Anna get fuck in one of those flashback i only hope it will be optional like the Robenson flashback

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
"Old fox" broh i'm dead :ROFLMAO:

Hmh anyway dev is becoming more and more shitless about he's flashback thing so far Anna didnt get fucked in none of those flashback but i will not be supprised if one day Anna get fuck in one of those flashback i only hope it will be optional like the Robenson flashback
At most, she could have been fucked in flashbacks by an ex-boyfriend she met when Anna was working in the store, even her father didn't know about the boy. She didn't hate her boyfriend because he forced her to give him BJ all the time. Anna hated doing this.

Reactions: atrebor68

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
At most, she could have been fucked in flashbacks by an ex-boyfriend she met when Anna was working in the store, even her father didn't know about the boy. She didn't hate her boyfriend because he forced her to give him BJ all the time. Anna hated doing this.
My head will explode i Always like game with rich story but i think this game is one of the exeption

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Whoever are patreon members of Mr Palmer and on the path of complete corruption of ANA in this VN...Let faithful and slow corruption supporters demand anything from him...but ask for a complete sex scene with whoever character the update is going to build around as per the story from now on...Don't let faithful and slow corruption supporters convince you lol....because their objective is to not let Ana enjoy sex or do complete sex...so they will give all the reason for that..like Ana will become whore / Ana is shy why directly sex / they want only 2 path for corruption route and that too in a romantic way.....so let Mr. Palmer develop whatever he want on faithful route as per faithful route suggestions..

The developer is already giving an option for not going to sex in all cheating paths and they can choose if they didn't like certain path of corruption....so ask for full sex scene on all corrupt route. :LOL: Don't let yourself convinced by those kind of fans (faithful and slow corruption). :ROFLMAO:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
man this would be so much hotter if she was properly seduced and tempted into cheating rather than manipulated and tricked into with some ridiculous plot full of miserable characters.
I kind of enjoy the plot being driven by the ex-girlfriend's manipulative skulduggery. It adds an interesting Hitchcockian/noir-ish element.

But I do agree the game could be better if some of the male pursuers were less gross. Really only Jake the co-worker seems like a "realistic" path. Chris would be a better character if he were dialed down about 15-20 percent. The boss, the janitor, the father's business partner -- I find those paths less interesting.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
P
I kind of enjoy the plot being driven by the ex-girlfriend's manipulative skulduggery. It adds an interesting Hitchcockian/noir-ish element.

But I do agree the game could be better if some of the male pursuers were less gross. Really only Jake the co-worker seems like a "realistic" path. Chris would be a better character if he were dialed down about 15-20 percent. The boss, the janitor, the father's business partner -- I find those paths less interesting.
Perfectly put! I'm in the same boat as you tbh!!

Reactions: aifgamer

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Back to some other games as this game will not get an update for the next 3-4 months...so beside Ms Denver and Steps of Debauchary, any other game to look for in this month?

Reactions: buktccbfc71

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Whoever are patreon members of Mr Palmer and on the path of complete corruption of ANA in this VN...Let faithful and slow corruption supporters demand anything from him...but ask for a complete sex scene with whoever character the update is going to build around as per the story from now on...Don't let faithful and slow corruption supporters convince you lol....because their objective is to not let Ana enjoy sex or do complete sex...so they will give all the reason for that..like Ana will become whore / Ana is shy why directly sex / they want only 2 path for corruption route and that too in a romantic way.....so let Mr. Palmer develop whatever he want on faithful route as per faithful route suggestions..

The developer is already giving an option for not going to sex in all cheating paths and they can choose if they didn't like certain path of corruption....so ask for full sex scene on all corrupt route. :LOL: Don't let yourself convinced by those kind of fans (faithful and slow corruption). :ROFLMAO:
Well, that not completely true we are not influencing the dev if we are, we make it for only the faithfull oath because is the only path we care about
So, i suppose your playing the corrupted/Cheating path huh?? So you know in this path Anna is fooling around with all the guy without a word you had made your choice so don't expect that to be in the faithfull path too because if you read carrefully the dev not this would have 2 ending one when you lose everything and the other one when you save your marriage so why would Anna make interess in other guy in the faithfull path seeing how she doubt about David Cheating on her the dev have two community to satisfy the confident/David path and the cuckhold/David oath so i know is a hard work and i am not ungratefull thats why i don't care about lot sex scene with Anna it have a good dramma story and i am here for it you want to jerk off have plenty web you can navigate or search for some Mia khalifa.
Be understandable if you love wathing you girl Cheating on you it's only up to you so don't attend to us to be like you we all was born with our fetish if you want Anna get fucked by chris Martin or hank stay in the cheating route with all due respect why would you even Care about the faithfull path if you can get cucked in the cheating path now Say who whos is enfluencing the dev

Last edited:
Reactions: @alvin

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's hard to like Mc but he has Darren, he's the only one for now:sneaky:

I would only like him if I found out that at least he would get revenge on everyone in the end, otherwise I won't waste time with David.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
It's hard to like Mc but he has Darren, he's the only one for now:sneaky:

I would only like him if I found out that at least he would get revenge on everyone in the end, otherwise I won't waste time with David.
True, the game will have two ending i guass we will have to wait;)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well, that not completely true we are not influence the dev if we are, we make it for only the faithfull oath because is the only path we care about
So, i suppose your playing the corrupted/Cheating path huh?? So you know in this path Anna is fooling around with all the guy without a word you had made your choice so don't expect that to be in the faithfull path too because if you read carrefully the dev not this would have 2 ending one when you lose everything and the other one when you save your marriage so why would Anna make interess in other guy in the faithfull path seeing how she doubt about David Cheating on her the dev have two community to satisfy the confident/David path and the cuckhold/David oath so i know is a hard work and i am not ungratefull thats why i don't care about lot sex scene with Anna it have a good dramma story and i am here for it you want to jerk off have plenty web you can navigate or search for some Mia khalifa.
Be understandable if you love wathing you girl Cheating on you it's only up to you so don't attend to us to be like you we all was born with our fetish if you want Anna get fucked by chris Martin or hank stay in the cheating route with all due respect why would you even Care about the faithfull path if you can get cucked in the cheating path now Say who whos is enfluencing the dev
Again if you are playing faithful route..he is developing faithful route, he can make whatever your suggestion comes around for faithful route right...I have no issues with that. But if faithful lovers will suggest like no no no dont provide Ana sex scene with so many characters in corrupt route then I have issues.

Second, yes ending will be different. Yea I am not trying to save marriage at all....I want David to fuck Ana's mom too.

Ana may get interest on other guys because 1st...He is not able to satisfy Ana sexually, 2nd He is not able to support Ana and child financially because his company got broke...so why would a succesful woman who had a job wanna stay with a failure like David?

Lastly, I dont care about whatever faithful route lovers demand on faithful route..I am just saying not to let them influence the story on corrupt route...for example..you are faithful route lover right...so those should not suggest with whom Ana/David should do sex in corrupt route right??? But there are few who like romantic story so if ana is breaking up with david..they want ana to be with someone like Jake in romantic path right..I agree with that...whenever Jake turn will come, choose to go to that route and reject chris, hank, marvin, grant etc approach....but they are like Dont let Ana to get corrupt in chris path too...Everyone has their own fantasy...so I am just saying...why to blame the developer if he develop Ana/Chris sex scene? lol simply reject chris move and choose faithful option in Chris route.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Again if you are playing faithful route..he is developing faithful route, he can make whatever your suggestion comes around for faithful route right...I have no issues with that. But if faithful lovers will suggest like no no no dont provide Ana sex scene with so many characters in corrupt route then I have issues.

Second, yes ending will be different. Yea I am not trying to save marriage at all....I want David to fuck Ana's mom too.

Ana may get interest on other guys because 1st...He is not able to satisfy Ana sexually, 2nd He is not able to support Ana and child financially because his company got broke...so why would a succesful woman who had a job wanna stay with a failure like David?

Lastly, I dont care about whatever faithful route lovers demand on faithful route..I am just saying not to let them influence the story on corrupt route...for example..you are faithful route lover right...so those should not suggest with whom Ana/David should do sex in corrupt route right???
Dude what do you think the confident statistique is for?? Surely David will get better in the next update in the faithfull path the last statistique say "David is confident" so if you take a per of nerdy glasses :geek:in search for "confident€ in a dictionnary you will understand why in the "faithfull" the one who will gain can't be nobody but David
And for banging Anna mom i don't know we are not even know her name or better her face and this game is more focus on dramma and Ntr i don't say dev will not make it but i guess that will be a dream come true for the NTR fan:D

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes