3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's not split personality or something....she want to get past david as she has been under depression and alcohol and needed a fresh start....so she changed her name from janet to kendra...that's all. Like few girls eat ice cream....few buy clothes lol she changed her identity to get past over her depression to forget David.
Don't forget about that too And Janet stopped taking the medications for her mental illness that her doctor prescribed

Reactions: Isabella69

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Her attitude and things she says towards him does not give the impression she has doubts he cheated. Even though it says it in the stats. Vanilla path to me is still a cheating path she may fight off sex she doesn't stop the groping or the inappropriate texts. She overall is a hypocrite.
She's clearly doubting broh when Chris pop up in the kitchen she clearly lie about her and mc so she have doubt and dont trust chris for the gropping thing and the text i have no excuse for that sometimes i question myself if she will not cheat on mc in the middle of the vanilla path for fuck sake stop the gropping thing one slap will do the thing

Reactions: Sadowdark

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's not split personality or something....she want to get past david as she has been under depression and alcohol and needed a fresh start....so she changed her name from janet to kendra...that's all. Like few girls eat ice cream....few buy clothes lol she changed her identity to get past over her depression to forget David.
Yeah, depression doesn't work that way lol
Don't forget about that too And Janet stopped taking the medications for her mental illness that her doctor prescribed
I either skipped over these in dialogue or have just forgotten from playing too many games. I thought maybe the name change was just part of her new persona to befriend and give her access to Anna but that about the medication could for sure mean she has schizophrenia.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She's clearly doubting broh when Chris pop up in the kitchen she clearly lie about her and mc so she have doubt and dont trust chris for the gropping thing and the text i have no excuse for that sometimes i question myself if she will not cheat on mc in the middle of the vanilla path for fuck sake stop the gropping thing one slap will do the thing
Chris yes he loves taking chances to get her, but her boss groped her when she was pregnant, The old janitor has been feeling her up constantly. She likes it. Her past must have something to do with her actions.

• Thinking Face

rubyrain

Feb 9, 2024
What do you mean by "Slap chris down" please explain it broh is there a scene where chris get violated verbaly or physicaly
Iirc she hits him when he tries to feel her up and tells him to get lost when he asks to use her shower. Chris then gets pissed that it's not working.

What I liked especially is that Anna's actions weren't player choices, so it looks like we're starting to see some branching if you've been rejecting Chris

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yeah, depression doesn't work that way lol

I either skipped over these in dialogue or have just forgotten from playing too many games. I thought maybe the name change was just part of her new persona to befriend and give her access to Anna but that about the medication could for sure mean she has schizophrenia.
I know but it is not split personality she is aware of that she changed the name from janet to kendra to give herself a fresh start....and yes there is a medicine for depression too...she know what she did to David...it's not like she's black out of that memory. If it would be split personality she would not have recognize David too in the beginning.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I know but it is not split personality she is aware of that she changed the name from janet to kendra to give herself a fresh start....and yes there is a medicine for depression too...she know what she did to David...it's not like she's black out of that memory. If it would be split personality she would not have recognize David too in the beginning.
And in this update, David tells his father that Janet hurt him a lot in the past

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
t's easy to miss this information when it appears at the very beginning of Chapter 1, the introduction to the game. Kendra claims she's healthy and doesn't need those stupid pills the doctor gave her for her mental illness.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
And in this update, David tells his father that Janet hurt him a lot in the past
In previous parts too he use to describe janet as negative one in part 1...while remembering his life story...that janet wanted commitment after 6 months and he rejected her so she got crazy and tried to stalk him and broke his car....but that's different thing..he also know rumour that janet might have changed her name and all...but this is not split personality disorder lol...she moved on by changing her name and he also moved on..and they met again when Ana got promoted.

She might have changed the name because neighbour wanted to report an FIR on Janet...David didn't do it .....but maybe to get away from whatever damage she has done /not to get caught , she might have changed the name.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In previous parts too he use to describe janet as negative one in part 1...while remembering his life story...that janet wanted commitment after 6 months and he rejected her so she got crazy and tried to stalk him and broke his car....but that's different thing..he also know rumour that janet might have changed her name and all...but this is not split personality disorder lol...she moved on by changing her name and he also moved on..and they met again when Ana got promoted.

She might have changed the name because neighbour wanted to report an FIR on Janet...David didn't do it .....but maybe to get away from whatever damage she has done /not to get caught , she might have changed the name.
(y)I also think that Kendra is just a cover to allow Janet to blend in with the crowd, make Anna a stupid whore and take revenge on David to get him to come back to her. As you can see, he is mentally obsessed with David. The question is whether David dumped her because of her mental illness which he found out about but she didn't know that David knew. ?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)I also think that Kendra is just a cover to allow Janet to blend in with the crowd, make Anna a stupid whore and take revenge on David to get him to come back to her. As you can see, he is mentally obsessed with David. The question is whether David dumped her because of her mental illness which he found out about but she didn't know that David knew. ?
David didn't dumped her because of her mental illness....he was not ready to commit to her after 6 months of relationship...that's why she got crazy...she was nice to him before that: If I play David as a playboy, David can be a villian lol to jump from one girl to different one...Janet was not the cup of his tea, he didn't thought that if he will say no to marriage, she will go crazy.

Screenshot 2024-06-17 020333.png
Screenshot 2024-06-17 015833.png
Screenshot 2024-06-17 015844.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 015859.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 015917.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 015936.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 015936.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 015952.png Screenshot 2024-06-17 020002.png

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Chris yes he loves taking chances to get her, but her boss groped her when she was pregnant, The old janitor has been feeling her up constantly. She likes it. Her past must have something to do with her actions.
Yeah agreed she clearly doesn't act like a married woman but i trust dev to not fuck up the vanilla path he can make the wife be like a slut in the NTR route but for we vanilla player spare us the teasing we are tired of those

In the end of this update if you read the dialogue she clearly become a litle how can i say that trusworthy wife because the manner she end up the conversation and clack the door on chris that was new usualy she is more tolerate but in this scene is différente hope in the next update we can get the option "slap him" if he try groping again

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
David didn't dumped her because of her mental illness....he was not ready to commit to her after 6 months of relationship...that's why she got crazy...she was nice to him before that: If I play David as a playboy, David can be a villian lol to jump from one girl to different one...Janet was not the cup of his tea, he didn't thought that if he will say no to marriage, she will go crazy.

View attachment 3742397
View attachment 3742386
View attachment 3742387 View attachment 3742388 View attachment 3742389 View attachment 3742390 View attachment 3742390 View attachment 3742391 View attachment 3742392
:unsure:These must be scenes from the new version of the game, because I played the old version and these scenes weren't there yet

Reactions: Ass Fan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:These must be scenes from the new version of the game, because I played the old version and these scenes weren't there yet
No it was from part 1 when david was remembering how he met Ana....I actually dont trust developer on giving full backgroud story about MC lol

First part he showed Ana is very shy and committed

Then he showed Ana has sexual cravings

Then he showed that David was her 4th

Then he showed a little groping of Ana on flashback scene with robinson and grant and told us that Ana was hormonal and her father died that's why she needed emotional support

And in the recent update, Grant Flashback, he showed Ana was actually ready to do sex with Grant when she was young and her father was alive ...just because she has no boyfriend in her life. lol. She just said no because her father was inside the home

So to me...Yea Ana is decent but she can do with anyone if she's alone and has sexual craving.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes