3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dude what do you think the confident statistique is for?? Surely David will get better in the next update in the faithfull path the last statistique say "David is confident" so if you take a per of nerdy glasses :geek:in search for "confident€ in a dictionnary you will understand why in the "faithfull" the one who will gain can't be nobody but David
And for banging Anna mom i don't know we are not even know her name or better her face and this game is more focus on dramma and Ntr i don't say dev will not make it but i guess that will be a dream come true for the NTR fan:D
Yea dude..just stick to faithful route man..I hope you will enjoy all the drama, ups and downs in faithful route.

For corrupt route just shhhhhh :ROFLMAO: There will be NTR, bbc, group sex in corrupt route only...He already said it. And he gave the warning initially that if you are not an NTR fan then don't play it. IMG_20240617_051239.jpg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the cheating path is ok since you can make choices for Anna that will lead to her cheating with whoever you want. but i really enjoyed seeing the reactions on that route of the guys she keeps rejecting. Marvin was hilarious. she has to be mine. make it happen Kendra.. sure buddy. Anna totally wants a wrinkled old janitor with a tiny peepee. then old Stenstromber reminds me of Donald Trumptard. so no nookie for him either. glad we could skip past his wank session. that shit nearly blinded me when it first appeared. wanted to bleach my eyes and wash away the grossness of it. but of course, i may have said this once or twice but watching Chris all pissed off cause Anna keeps rejecting him is to me, the best possible thing in the cheating path. i love his reactions to getting rejected. cause you know, i hate that fucker. might have said that once or twice before.
as for the faithful path, just feels right. David loves Anna and Anna loves David. so weathering this shitstorm created by that Loonie Cunt Kendra is the reason i played this to begin with. #DEATHTOCHRIS #MARVINISPATHETIC

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, this game is making me think if I like NTR or not; because if you are the stealer and the bf is an asshole it´s ok I would say, but in this case hits too hard man.

Reactions: dtodd and dd0987my

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
For now i know it would have two ending one when D'avi

It can have more in the future depending on pathes you choose
Feel there is going to be more than one due to the crazy chick I feel she is the type to shoot someone if it be MMC or FMC. Think if that happens this AVN will become epic.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Yea dude..just stick to faithful route man..I hope you will enjoy all the drama, ups and downs in faithful route.

For corrupt route just shhhhhh :ROFLMAO: There will be NTR, bbc, group sex in corrupt route only...He already said it. And he gave the warning initially that if you are not an NTR fan then don't play it. View attachment 3742868
I see what you say and i don't hate ntr i juste hate how it happen sure if you are not a ntr fan you can end up throwing your pc in the walls seeing how tolerate the wife can be but at some point dev create two path and in one you can reject all the guy so ntr may be strong but it also avoidable the warning dev give us it's for the beginner who only playing game like summertime saga where the mc is the one getting some action it's not my first NTR game you know and i get that a lot people who say i'd be traumatized after seeing one NTR scene but here i am 75% of the game i play contain Ntr avoidable for sure but sometimes a make wrong choice and get my girl banged by some black dude so thank for your worries(y) i allready get use to it and when i start playing a game i am in until the end:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabonixxx

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Feel there is going to be more than one due to the crazy chick I feel she is the type to shoot someone if it be MMC or FMC. Think if that happens this AVN will become epic.
Yeah this bitch is crazy as fuck and she has a gun thing will be very hard to control for David we will only count on he's confidence point to put him on he's feet

Last edited:

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
the cheating path is ok since you can make choices for Anna that will lead to her cheating with whoever you want. but i really enjoyed seeing the reactions on that route of the guys she keeps rejecting. Marvin was hilarious. she has to be mine. make it happen Kendra.. sure buddy. Anna totally wants a wrinkled old janitor with a tiny peepee. then old Stenstromber reminds me of Donald Trumptard. so no nookie for him either. glad we could skip past his wank session. that shit nearly blinded me when it first appeared. wanted to bleach my eyes and wash away the grossness of it. but of course, i may have said this once or twice but watching Chris all pissed off cause Anna keeps rejecting him is to me, the best possible thing in the cheating path. i love his reactions to getting rejected. cause you know, i hate that fucker. might have said that once or twice before.
as for the faithful path, just feels right. David loves Anna and Anna loves David. so weathering this shitstorm created by that Loonie Cunt Kendra is the reason i played this to begin with. #DEATHTOCHRIS #MARVINISPATHETIC
I love this #tag to begin with :D and yes all the guy in this game are ilarous and jerky thé only one who is good is Jack after that pff Chris Hank mattin all are asshole who don't know how to get some girl without arrass behavor

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I see what you say and i don't hate ntr i juste hate how it happen sure if you are not a ntr fan you can end up throwing your pc in the walls seeing how tolerate the wife can be but at some point dev create two path and in one you can reject all the guy so ntr may be strong but it also avoidable the warning dev give us it's for the beginner who only playing game like summertime saga where the mc is the one getting some action it's not my first NTR game you know and i get that a lot people who say i'd be traumatized after seeing one NTR scene but here i am 75% of the game i play contain Ntr avoidable for sure but sometimes a make wrong choice and get my girl banged by some black dude so thank for your worries(y) i allready get use to it and when i start playing a game i am in until the end:cool:
I can think of NTR in corrupt route/faithful and how it can happen....

1. If David is unable to prove his innocence..Grant invited her on Thursday....So Ana as per now thinking that yea she will need financial support if she goes for divorce and she knows that David is bankrupt. She'll have to submit to grant for money.

2. Hank put the Case on hold against David...even if Ana remain faithful , she doesn't want David to go to jail...it might create bad impression for her...for being a wife of fraud husband...so she'll have to submit there too.

3. Leonard has a proof of David innocence and is being setup ..so if he, Robinson, gym trainer can group up they can prove David is innocent but they can ask for a favour from Ana....or via David they can ask to spend a night with wife. Bwahaha

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
I really hope that we see Anna taking the initiative to tease the men now. So far there has only been one scene where she is the instigator. Undoing her blouse to tease Marvin at work. Thats it. All the other times its the men being sleazy making the first move by groping her and she has to respond.

Theres even a choice in Part 2 for the player to choose how Anna acts, as being the seducer. So hopefully from now on Anna will be the tease instead of all the men groping her then she will either say yes or no. Its been the same type of scenes for two years now. Even on the stats screen there's one for Anna enjoys toying with Marvin. That should mean she is the one being bold and teasing him. Not Marvin groping her and Anna saying oh ok, ill let you do it just for a few more seconds. That's seems more like submissive behaviour.

Since we've gone into a new phase for the game. This should be where Anna turns into a more confident and sluttier girl, acting like she knows she's sexy. Please change it up Palmer to Anna (at least in a few scenes) being the one to instigate the action.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I can think of NTR in corrupt route/faithful and how it can happen....

1. If David is unable to prove his innocence..Grant invited her on Thursday....So Ana as per now thinking that yea she will need financial support if she goes for divorce and she knows that David is bankrupt. She'll have to submit to grant for money.

2. Hank put the Case on hold against David...even if Ana remain faithful , she doesn't want David to go to jail...it might create bad impression for her...for being a wife of fraud husband...so she'll have to submit there too.

3. Leonard has a proof of David innocence and is being setup ..so if he, Robinson, gym trainer can group up they can prove David is innocent but they can ask for a favour from Ana....or via David they can ask to spend a night with wife. Bwahaha
Hopefully we can avoid all of these scenarios because all these men are such a turn-off o_O

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
T
I really hope that we see Anna taking the initiative to tease the men now. So far there has only been one scene where she is the instigator. Undoing her blouse to tease Marvin at work. Thats it. All the other times its the men being sleazy making the first move by groping her and she has to respond.

Theres even a choice in Part 2 for the player to choose how Anna acts, as being the seducer. So hopefully from now on Anna will be the tease instead of all the men groping her then she will either say yes or no. Its been the same type of scenes for two years now. Even on the stats screen there's one for Anna enjoys toying with Marvin. That should mean she is the one being bold and teasing him. Not Marvin groping her and Anna saying oh ok, ill let you do it just for a few more seconds. That's seems more like submissive behaviour.

Since we've gone into a new phase for the game. This should be where Anna turns into a more confident and sluttier girl, acting like she knows she's sexy. Please change it up Palmer to Anna (at least in a few scenes) being the one to instigate the action.
This is a great idea and Anna's character should reflect the choices we make but at the same time this lead to even more complexities within the game (more branches and variations of scenes). I wish we could remove some of the unnecessary subplots with those 2 friends of David and instead have something like what you said!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Whoever are patreon members of Mr Palmer and on the path of complete corruption of ANA in this VN...Let faithful and slow corruption supporters demand anything from him...but ask for a complete sex scene with whoever character the update is going to build around as per the story from now on...Don't let faithful and slow corruption supporters convince you lol....because their objective is to not let Ana enjoy sex or do complete sex...so they will give all the reason for that..like Ana will become whore / Ana is shy why directly sex / they want only 2 path for corruption route and that too in a romantic way.....so let Mr. Palmer develop whatever he want on faithful route as per faithful route suggestions..

The developer is already giving an option for not going to sex in all cheating paths and they can choose if they didn't like certain path of corruption....so ask for full sex scene on all corrupt route. :LOL: Don't let yourself convinced by those kind of fans (faithful and slow corruption). :ROFLMAO:
o_O

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Question: is there any way to avoid sending the initial lingerie pics to Chris? Or does that happen regardless of the choices you make?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes