3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
That lingerie picture from the beginning is going to probably be the thing that gets her in trouble with hubby or gets used as sex leverage on her.

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Here is update info:
1st Release: May 27, 2022
2nd Release: June 16,2022 - Time taken less than 1 month
3rd Release: Jul 26,2022 - Time taken 1+ month
4th Release: Aug 29,2022 - Time taken 1+ month
5th Release: Oct 5, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
6th Release: Nov 9, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
7th Release: Dec 16, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
8th Release: Mar 4, 2023 - Time taken around 3 months
9th Release: May2, 2023 - Time taken around 2 months
10th Release: Sept 2, 2023 - Time taken 4 months
11th Release: Dec 27, 2023 - Time taken 3+ months
12th Release: 3rd Feb, 2024 - 1+ months
13th Release: 14th June, 2024 - 4+ months

The ones where it took around 1 month were shorter in length...Later updates were of normal length...Last one was little bit delayed as he was trying to switch Ana's and David's POV in between the game and he didn't got time to work on few weekends.

So as of now game development has been going around for 2 years and 1 month.
from 7 releases in 2022,
to 4 releases in 2023
to 3 releases this year probably.

How many renders has each update been?

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240615-221204.png
So, Cruella is the big antagonista huh???

This game look interresting a femal antagoniste, NTR/Cheating depending on your choice and a big dramma story i hope dev keep the femal protagoniste tag so we can continue make choice for the wife and avoid all the Cheating stuff in the wife side

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
Undercover - still in progress but with some good moments already
Downfall a story of corruption - RPGM, slow corruption and still in progress but now, she is going wild
Pandora's Box - chapter 1 ended chapter 2 in progress, is very similar to this game, you can made choose for female and male protagonist
Hard Days - in progress and she's very horny
Tales from the deep eve - Is early for now, graphic art is very realistic and story very dark
Special Request - In progress, story is very long and your choice can put you in very different paths
Laura Island Adventures - few choice for very different paths
The Office - very good fmc but game had a moment of stop, dev anyway want continue so patience will be rewarded
Steps of Debauchery - is a sandbox game, still in progress but very promising
Echoes of Deception - changed name from Shadows of deception, based on maphia story
Undercover - good, from creator of misfits (Awesome)
Downfall a story of corruption - eh typical RPGM game
Pandora's Box - got boring and slow when 2 came out
Hard Days - would need to try it
Tales from the deep eve - slow development, weird colour style, the whole sensationalism of violence doesn't make up for being boring.
Special Request - pushover characters who are obedient and do everything they are told are not interesting, basically a 'free use' type of world of boredom.
Laura Island Adventures - meh
The Office - buggy as fuck, horrible hint system, grindy as fuck, inability to decipher a bug from needing to grind a day out to find a way to push the story forward because the hint system sucks. otherwise it would be good.
Steps of Debauchery - absolutely amazing and blows all these games listed here away despite being sandbox. the sandbox is not too grindy, easy to follow what to do next, has the feel of visual novel. Updates are decently happening in respectable times, since it's a steam game.
Echoes of Deception - would need to try it - or if i tried it - remember it... must have been forgettable or i didn't try it.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
from 7 releases in 2022,
to 4 releases in 2023
to 3 releases this year probably.

How many renders has each update been?
how would I know lol ...I am a gamer dude...I dont mind how many renders...I just see how much playable things are there..and how the story is moving forward....like AWAM during dylan update claimed around 700 renders that took 6 months of time....and that update got nothing...main plot doesnt move forward at all....so it doesnt matter to me if the developer provide 200 or 1000 renders per update...the story should move forward thats the main point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharpx23

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is there alone masturbation seen in the bathroom, if so how to get that?

You have to be on the faithful track in the statistics, you have to reject all sexual predators, have the status Anna doubts whether David cheated on her

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Her attitude and things she says towards him does not give the impression she has doubts he cheated. Even though it says it in the stats. Vanilla path to me is still a cheating path she may fight off sex she doesn't stop the groping or the inappropriate texts. She overall is a hypocrite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3741632
So, Cruella is the big antagonista huh???

This game look interresting a femal antagoniste, NTR/Cheating depending on your choice and a big dramma story i hope dev keep the femal protagoniste tag so we can continue make choice for the wife and avoid all the Cheating stuff in the wife side
She has her boss is over her to implement his evil plan and receives a large sum of money from him to sabotage the marriage of David and Anna and David's company. she partially implements his plan and her own revenge.Unfortunately, I don't know who her boss

The creator wrote many posts on the topic that you can avoid cheating by just choosing wisely

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
You have to be on the faithful track in the statistics, you have to reject all sexual predators, have the status Anna doubts whether David cheated on her
Hello broh i have a curious question will Anna doubt you cheat on her if you have David Purity:0 like you flirt with alexa without mention your daugther or your wife?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hello broh i have a curious question will Anna doubt you cheat on her if you have David Purity:0 like you flirt with alexa without mention your daugther or your wife?
:unsure:You know, I don't know because I only play on the faithful path. Once the game is completed, I will play on the corruption path. I always have the same pattern when I play games on this website.I think you have statistics then. Anna believes that David cheated on her, but I don't know exactly, you'll have to ask here

Reactions: Isabella69

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
She has her boss is over her to implement his evil plan and receives a large sum of money from him to sabotage the marriage of David and Anna and David's company. she partially implements his plan and her own revenge.Unfortunately, I don't know who her boss

The creator wrote many posts on the topic that you can avoid cheating by just choosing wisely
So the Cheating will be avoidable in the future update thanks god don't mention it, if i am paranoid is because of the dev note he say "if you worried about NTR don't play this game" so i don't know why whriting this scary note if the ntr can be avoided just whrite NTR avoidable we will understand

Yeah so far i am progressing in this game it be more and more interresting with Kendra/Janet or Cruella as antagoniste i know she have a boss but for the Moment she's the one who Is playing very well the perfect antagoniste

• Thinking Face

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Yes, I know that I was just surprised because that's the first time she's spoken as if they were different people.

Maybe this goes hand in hand that Janet is the boss and Kendra is just her subordinate alter ego.
It's not split personality or something....she want to get past david as she has been under depression and alcohol and needed a fresh start....so she changed her name from janet to kendra...that's all. Like few girls eat ice cream....few buy clothes lol she changed her identity to get past over her depression to forget David.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
:unsure:You know, I don't know because I only play on the faithful path. Once the game is completed, I will play on the corruption path. I always have the same pattern when I play games on this website.I think you have statistics then. Anna believes that David cheated on her, but I don't know exactly, you'll have to ask here
Ok don't worry it was just to be sure but i think if you have your purity 0 she will not doubt
I think the faithfull or vanilla path need Mc confident and purity hight
And the wife submissive point need to be 0 so in the end of the update we will have Anna doubt...... Anna reject all the sexual predator and David is confident, i think is all the statistiques we have for this update

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So the Cheating will be avoidable in the future update thanks god don't mention it, if i am paranoid is because of the dev note he say "if you worried about NTR don't play this game" so i don't know why whriting this scary note if the ntr can be avoided just whrite NTR avoidable we will understand

Yeah so far i am progressing in this game it be more and more interresting with Kendra/Janet or Cruella as antagoniste i know she have a boss but for the Moment she's the one who Is playing very well the perfect antagoniste
Because the Creator has a different definition of NTR than is on this page - and for the Creator, sending photos in lingerie and flirting via text message is not cheating

Reactions: Isabella69
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes