3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This game confuses me. I was under the assumption there was going to be a faithful path and a unfaithful path. From the beginning she is flirting his so called best friend. So she technically is cheating. She is allowing people to grope her well thats a form of cheating. So there is no faithful path. I could be wrong

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_________________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Somewhere along the line David is going to have to grow a pair first.

As his character currently has it, most likely in the end David would walk into the sun set hurt and shattered... We don't see David standing up to Anna, even though he is innocent. Most accused of a crime they didn't commit would be angry. It would be equally normal if David got mad at Anna... out of frustration and the sense of injustice. Yet what does David do? He plays Sherlock Holms and sets out to prove his innocents--instead of confronting Anna about his innocents. David relies too much on Chris at this point to be a go-between rather than dealing with Anna directly.

So, unless the developer gives David a pair... HULK GO SMASH, not in the cards. And perhaps that is also part of the story, a sad ending. Though if David puts on his man pants, I think ruining Jakes pretty face would be more sweat... we haven't got that much of Jake yet to earn the hate Chris has to this point, but I am sure it's coming
Anna is like a chameleon towards Dawid, she doubts whether he has betrayed her, then she receives a lot of lies from people who saw David in this club, then she is furious with him and wants to hate him. She wants to tease him to make him see what he's lost, but she loves him and starts to give in to him, and then we're back to point one. Here's Anna's pattern:
1. She doubts whether David really cheated on her,
2. She only gets lies from sexual predators and succumbs to their words.
3. Cannot distinguish information from sexual predators, whether it is true or false.
4. She lies to herself and says that now she will be tough on David's words.
5. He tries to tease David and show him what he has lost.
6. He falls into his own trap set for David.
7. I spend romantic moments with David.
8. She deceives herself, she promises herself that she will give in to moments of weakness towards David for the last time,
9. This pattern will repeat throughout the game until Anna finds evidence of David's innocence.

David is a naive idiot who sees that Anna is being attacked by sexual predators, but on the one hand he does not react because he knows that Anna hates his excessive concern. Only his father Daren told him so clearly. “You have a beautiful, attractive wife,” so get ready for trouble with sexual predators. Only David's father informs him that Chris is not only a false friend, but also a threat to Anna. Which apparently worked, because David locks the bastard in a room. But David's stupidity is in telling him about his actions to prove his innocence. That he should hire a private detective. It immediately becomes clear that the false friend is trying to stop David. David does not try to prove to Anna that he is innocent because he knows that it will only worsen his already tense situation. Therefore, he adopts an attitude of waiting and observation.

Last edited:

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Given the branching nature of the plot, there is an urgent need for a gallery or list of key scenes to understand the direction of development of the participants in the game.

Mark2000

Nov 16, 2018
What a big hypocrite Anna is.
Not only does she continue to question her innocent husband, she has already taken the step from an emotional affair with Chris to another physical one.
She has already been unfaithful and yet she has no remorse. And yet she continues to question her marriage because of the lies about David's cheating.
At this point all that remains is to clear up the doubt of how many guys Anna will be unfaithful to David with.

Mark2000

Nov 16, 2018
Anna is like a chameleon towards Dawid, she doubts whether he has betrayed her, then she receives a lot of lies from people who saw David in this club, then she is furious with him and wants to hate him. She wants to tease him to make him see what he's lost, but she loves him and starts to give in to him, and then we're back to point one. Here's Anna's pattern: 1. She doubts whether David really cheated on her, 2. She only gets lies from sexual predators and succumbs to their words. 3. Cannot distinguish information from sexual predators, whether it is true or false. 4. She lies to herself and says that now she will be tough on David's words. 5. He tries to tease David and show him what he has lost. 6. He falls into his own trap set for David. 7. I spend romantic moments with David. 9. She deceives herself, she promises herself that she will give in to moments of weakness towards David for the last time, 8. The cycle repeats itself.
David is a naive idiot who sees that Anna is being attacked by sexual predators, but on the one hand he does not react because he knows that Anna hates his excessive concern. Only his father Daren told him so clearly. “You have a beautiful, attractive wife,” so get ready for trouble with sexual predators. Only David's father informs him that Chris is not only a false friend, but also a threat to Anna. Which apparently worked, because David locks the bastard in a room. But David's stupidity is in telling him about his actions to prove his innocence. That he should hire a private detective. It immediately becomes clear that the false friend is trying to stop David. David does not try to prove to Anna that he is innocent because he knows that it will only worsen his already tense situation. Therefore, he adopts an attitude of waiting and observation.
But all this does not explain or justify Anna's infidelity, who has already decided to cheat on her husband.

Mark2000

Nov 16, 2018
_________________________________________+++++++++++++++__________________________________________

Somewhere along the line David is going to have to grow a pair first.

As his character currently has it, most likely in the end David would walk into the sun set hurt and shattered... We don't see David standing up to Anna, even though he is innocent. Most accused of a crime they didn't commit would be angry. It would be equally normal if David got mad at Anna... out of frustration and the sense of injustice. Yet what does David do? He plays Sherlock Holms and sets out to prove his innocents--instead of confronting Anna about his innocents. David relies too much on Chris at this point to be a go-between rather than dealing with Anna directly.

So, unless the developer gives David a pair... HULK GO SMASH, not in the cards. And perhaps that is also part of the story, a sad ending. Though if David puts on his man pants, I think ruining Jakes pretty face would be more sweat... we haven't got that much of Jake yet to earn the hate Chris has to this point, but I am sure it's coming
It would have been nice if David had gone up to say goodbye to Anna and caught her cheating on him with Chris in the shower.
It would have given the story a dramatic twist because she would have gone from David as the culprit to Anna as the culprit, but she would have made it much shorter.
Perhaps that is the ending that awaits us for this story, of how David finally gets the proof that he did not cheat and when he goes to show it to Anna he catches her ruining the marriage with some of her numerous lovers.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
man this would be so much hotter if she was properly seduced and tempted into cheating rather than manipulated and tricked into with some ridiculous plot full of miserable characters.

will never understand the appeal of a game in a taboo genre like cheating that 'justifies' it in some sense and thus negates the taboo all together. It's like a non-cest incest game.

Reactions: Krat0$

Mark2000

Nov 16, 2018
well i preferred the cheating path to be Chris tries to get into the shower with Anna and finds the door locked. he then interrupts her jilling off session which pisses her off, he tries to get in there with her and she slams the door in his face. then he figures he is going to have to get nasty now. so i see only 1 scenario here. she is rejecting him constantly, even on the cheating path and now he is so frustrated, he will attempt to rape her. he will get caught and will go to jail. and that is how Chris will be out of the picture. and hopefully he will say fuck it and show David the pics Anna sent him as well as the chat history to get back at Anna for constantly rejecting him and he will laugh at David and get his ass kicked before going to jail. bye bye Fake Friend, Pathetic Simp:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I see I'm not the only one who deeply hates the traitor Chris. (y):D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game confuses me. I was under the assumption there was going to be a faithful path and a unfaithful path. From the beginning she is flirting his so called best friend. So she technically is cheating. She is allowing people to grope her well thats a form of cheating. So there is no faithful path. I could be wrong
When I play, there is a faithful path The creator stated that Ania has a high tolerance for teasing and flirting. But Anna has her limits of patience, and even if you reject the sexual predators, they will continue to haunt her until the final decision, e.g.: reject Chris forever

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I actually can't believe there are more Chris haters than Marvin haters o_O
(n):mad::(o_O:oops::eek:I hate the false friend, the old fish Marvin, the Old Fox Poisoner, Pigiwn, the fake doctor Rob Cobra, the panty man Leonardo, the reptalyan Kendra, and yet I tolerate them all because they are part of the history of this game.(y):):eek::ROFLMAO:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
(n):mad::(o_O:oops::eek:I hate the false friend, the old fish Marvin, the Old Fox Poisoner, Pigiwn, the fake doctor Rob Cobra, the panty man Leonardo, the reptalyan Kendra, and yet I tolerate them all because they are part of the history of this game.(y):):eek::ROFLMAO:
Omg who is Pigiwn :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But all this does not explain or justify Anna's infidelity, who has already decided to cheat on her husband.
There are many reasons why Anna decided to cheat. 1. After pregnancy, women are extremely excited and will soon have another baby. Anna is ready for another baby
2. David couldn't satisfy her sexually and she feels frustrated because he was exhausted after work
3. She has a mommy, Kendra, who brainwashes her and programs her certain behaviors, and Anna succumbs to Kendra's (Janet) persuasion.
4. She walks around very sexually aroused, any sexual conversation or innocent touch stimulates her even more. She needs to control it, but it's getting harder and harder for her to control it. Kendra knows Anna's weaknesses and she takes advantage of them. same as Chris

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes