3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There's one behaviour trait of David that's building up....on one side he completely trust Ana blindly ... second side is he keep doubting Ana on her dress, hank, Jake etc...so any chance of doubting David getting cuckold?? And saw her cheat?? Because other than that idk why this part of David nature is in point system. The outcome of the story is same so far irrespective of whether David trust Ana or get jealous/doubt Ana.

Last edited:

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
As for the update I see all the fanboys of Chris are happy as he seen her in the shower. Funnily enough in my playthrough the door was locked so he never saw Anna pleasuring herself. Of course he's not happy that Rob made an appearance so all and all not looking as smug as usual. Speaking of Rob he can just fuck off another total waster.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
They aren't different people. She's nuckin futs and has a split personality.
Yes, I know that I was just surprised because that's the first time she's spoken as if they were different people.
But Kendra has her own boss who pays her money for activities that sabotage David's and Anna's marriage.
Maybe this goes hand in hand that Janet is the boss and Kendra is just her subordinate alter ego.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
Jun 17, 2021
I don't understand Grant role...I can understand he still masturbate daily thinking about Ana just like Ana masturbate daily...But how he can get sex as per the storyline..he's not involved in cheating storyline of David or Hank lawsuit submission storyline and not under Kendra's list of pervert guys to be thrown towards Ana yet...In this update as per flashback scene , 1 thing is clear..If Ana is alone and has sexual desire, she's going to do it doesn't matter old or young... she was even ready to do with grant if her father was not there at the age of 21.
I think his role has to do with what DarthSpitz717 has already said. Anna and Grant had a curious relationship, where as far we know, Anna was being groomed by him and, as you said, he nearly succeeded. I believe that Grant route is going to play with that "almost", Grant is going to blackmail her or persuade her that everything that happen was a misunderstanding or that every thing he did was to protect her or her family (or something on this lines) so that he can finally fuck her.

• Thinking Face

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How often does this fella update? I'm a bit new to this one, someone in the "A Wife and Mother" thread turned me onto this, and I guess just so happened to be fortunately timed right when it was starting to get spicy.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
There's one behaviour trait of David that's building up....on one side he completely trust Ana blindly ... second side is he keep doubting Ana on her dress, hank, Jake etc...so any chance of doubting David getting cuckold?? And saw her cheat?? Because other than that idk why this part of David nature is in point system. The outcome of the story is same so far irrespective of whether David trust Ana or get jealous/doubt Ana.
____________________________________+++++++++++++_________________________________________________

There's one behaviour trait of David that's building up....on one side he completely trust Ana blindly
It takes a while to get who and what David is as a character. Mr. Plamer has done a good job of fleshing out David's character from the beginning and has kept Davids's personality and behavior consistent. First of all, David looks at Anna as being like a 'trophy wife.' David is proud of himself for having married a true beauty with brains.

But when you did deeper into David's character and look at his past, David has like zero self-confidence with high quality women (Anna). Took him a long time to even make a move on Anna to get to ask her for a date. Chris, David's best friend, is David's opposite--Chris is willing to get shot down when approaching women.

Anna is as much the love of David's life as a serious ego boost. Of course, in the game we don't get see it, but when and where possible, David is happy to inform others that HE won and married Anna I wager

... second side is he keep doubting Ana on her dress, hank, Jake etc...so any chance of doubting David getting cuckold??
So, if you have a fragile ego and the crown jewel of your self-esteem, pride, confidence, and image has the attention of potential rivals or invite potential rivals anything can be perceived as a threat.

What has been cleared up is on one path David will get cheated on (cuckolded). The other everything works out in the end and its 'AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.' But we will not get any 'hot wifing' or special open relationships (another form of cuckold).

And saw her cheat?? Because other than that idk why this part of David nature is in point system. The outcome of the story is same so far irrespective of whether David trust Ana or get jealous/doubt Ana.

David's point system as far as I can see works with his personality flaws. Communication with Anna can comfort David's doubts and reassures his weak self-esteem. It's a matter of confidence. Its Chris' over self-confidence and boldness that holds Anna's interest. So, it's reasonable a comforted and confident David keeps Anna from straying. For David keeping 'faithful' it seems like it's a matter of distraction. If David is less faithful, he'd be more distracted and less focused on Anna and less able to give off those signals to keep Anna from straying... it's the best theory I can come up with.

If I had to draw conclusion as to who and what David is, SIMP on one hand, husband on the other.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
How often does this fella update? I'm a bit new to this one, someone in the "A Wife and Mother" thread turned me onto this, and I guess just so happened to be fortunately timed right when it was starting to get spicy.
Here is update info:
1st Release: May 27, 2022
2nd Release: June 16,2022 - Time taken less than 1 month
3rd Release: Jul 26,2022 - Time taken 1+ month
4th Release: Aug 29,2022 - Time taken 1+ month
5th Release: Oct 5, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
6th Release: Nov 9, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
7th Release: Dec 16, 2022 - Time taken 1+ month
8th Release: Mar 4, 2023 - Time taken around 3 months
9th Release: May2, 2023 - Time taken around 2 months
10th Release: Sept 2, 2023 - Time taken 4 months
11th Release: Dec 27, 2023 - Time taken 3+ months
12th Release: 3rd Feb, 2024 - 1+ months
13th Release: 14th June, 2024 - 4+ months

The ones where it took around 1 month were shorter in length...Later updates were of normal length...Last one was little bit delayed as he was trying to switch Ana's and David's POV in between the game and he didn't got time to work on few weekends.

So as of now game development has been going around for 2 years and 1 month.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
____________________________________+++++++++++++_________________________________________________

There's one behaviour trait of David that's building up....on one side he completely trust Ana blindly
It takes a while to get who and what David is as a character. Mr. Plamer has done a good job of fleshing out David's character from the beginning and has kept Davids's personality and behavior consistent. First of all, David looks at Anna as being like a 'trophy wife.' David is proud of himself for having married a true beauty with brains.

But when you did deeper into David's character and look at his past, David has like zero self-confidence with high quality women (Anna). Took him a long time to even make a move on Anna to get to ask her for a date. Chris, David's best friend, is David's opposite--Chris is willing to get shot down when approaching women.

Anna is as much the love of David's life as a serious ego boost. Of course, in the game we don't get see it, but when and where possible, David is happy to inform others that HE won and married Anna I wager

... second side is he keep doubting Ana on her dress, hank, Jake etc...so any chance of doubting David getting cuckold??
So, if you have a fragile ego and the crown jewel of your self-esteem, pride, confidence, and image has the attention of potential rivals or invite potential rivals anything can be perceived as a threat.

What has been cleared up is on one path David will get cheated on (cuckolded). The other everything works out in the end and its 'AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.' But we will not get any 'hot wifing' or special open relationships (another form of cuckold).

And saw her cheat?? Because other than that idk why this part of David nature is in point system. The outcome of the story is same so far irrespective of whether David trust Ana or get jealous/doubt Ana.

David's point system as far as I can see works with his personality flaws. Communication with Anna can comfort David's doubts and reassures his weak self-esteem. It's a matter of confidence. Its Chris' over self-confidence and boldness that holds Anna's interest. So, it's reasonable a comforted and confident David keeps Anna from straying. For David keeping 'faithful' it seems like it's a matter of distraction. If David is less faithful, he'd be more distracted and less focused on Anna and less able to give off those signals to keep Anna from straying... it's the best theory I can come up with.

If I had to draw conclusion as to who and what David is, SIMP on one hand, husband on the other.
Sometimes I am scared to summon you on this thread :LOL: because then I have to read an essay with red ink like when we were kids and we answered something wrong, the teacher right give the remarks with red and black ink ...something like that.

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 105 Votes