3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Ok I'm entertained! As of right now I like how the story is unfolding, I try to play all paths but the one that intrigues me the most is the faithful one, because the sole reason: How the fuck does this marriage make it out of this shitshow.

David's in a hopeless situation, the only person on his side right now is his dad LOL. There is no way David is capable to piece together this conspiracy when he can't tell friend from foe. The only shining light is his mentioning of hiring a private detective who if turns out to be Benoit Blanc then a miracle may happen haha.

On the other side, Anna is a deer being circled by 7 beasts (sex predators), ready to be pounced on at her weakest moment. Not to mention the manipulative Medusa Kendra slowly turning her heart to stone with her "advice" against David.

On corrupt path, slut Anna's gonna get boned sideways whether she likes it or not. That shower scene with Chris.... Rejoice!

Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
(n):mad::eek:o_O:cry::cry:It's hopeless that the creator doesn't give us a choice in such key scenes
would like a bit of choice there too, like Anna elbows him in the ribs, then turns and kicks him in the nuts. would love to see him keeled over and then David walks in and sees him keeled over and wants to know what the fuck is going on? Anna tells him that Fake Friend is always hitting on her and groping her and she has had enough and tells David to kick his ass out and never come back. damn that would be amazing

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
This whole shit Story is easy to solve : Make a DNA Test of the Condom, which was found in Davids Car. Ask Anna, who made the accusations of being a Cheater and face them Man to Man/Woman. Problem solved. To summarise it all : Anna is stupid. David is an Idiot. Chris and all the other wankers can eat eachothers dick. Thats it. End of Story. :sleep:

btw.....is Anna so popular because her Nipples tastes like Beer??? :oops:
1718427973026.png 1718427988978.png

Oct 9, 2023
would like a bit of choice there too, like Anna elbows him in the ribs, then turns and kicks him in the nuts. would love to see him keeled over and then David walks in and sees him keeled over and wants to know what the fuck is going on? Anna tells him that Fake Friend is always hitting on her and groping her and she has had enough and tells David to kick his ass out and never come back. damn that would be amazing
What was amazing was Anna submitting to him the next morning and giving him a hand job in the shower until he came all over her wedding ring. hahahaha

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Anna is without a doubt beautiful, I had no illusions about the plot of this update, there could be no sex, one scene is fine, but I don't like Chris, sorry, waiting for intimate moments with other characters besides Chris and Jake. Mr. Palmer, needs a very intriguing plot and guys I will pray for your blue balls. Seriously, Anna is way hotter than Jessica O'Neil, wouldn't you agree? I'd like to see her playful side but without turning the main character into a relentless slut, I hope the game comes out on the steam store, I'd buy it there.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well i preferred the cheating path to be Chris tries to get into the shower with Anna and finds the door locked. he then interrupts her jilling off session which pisses her off, he tries to get in there with her and she slams the door in his face. then he figures he is going to have to get nasty now. so i see only 1 scenario here. she is rejecting him constantly, even on the cheating path and now he is so frustrated, he will attempt to rape her. he will get caught and will go to jail. and that is how Chris will be out of the picture. and hopefully he will say fuck it and show David the pics Anna sent him as well as the chat history to get back at Anna for constantly rejecting him and he will laugh at David and get his ass kicked before going to jail. bye bye Fake Friend, Pathetic Simp:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
well i preferred the cheating path to be Chris tries to get into the shower with Anna and finds the door locked. he then interrupts her jilling off session which pisses her off, he tries to get in there with her and she slams the door in his face. then he figures he is going to have to get nasty now. so i see only 1 scenario here. she is rejecting him constantly, even on the cheating path and now he is so frustrated, he will attempt to rape her. he will get caught and will go to jail. and that is how Chris will be out of the picture. and hopefully he will say fuck it and show David the pics Anna sent him as well as the chat history to get back at Anna for constantly rejecting him and he will laugh at David and get his ass kicked before going to jail. bye bye Fake Friend, Pathetic Simp:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're not making any sense,does this game eat you're whole damn brain?atleast talk some sense to it and don't be a fucking retard.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Anna is without a doubt beautiful, I had no illusions about the plot of this update, there could be no sex, one scene is fine, but I don't like Chris, sorry, waiting for intimate moments with other characters besides Chris and Jake. Mr. Palmer, needs a very intriguing plot and guys I will pray for your blue balls. Seriously, Anna is way hotter than Jessica O'Neil, wouldn't you agree? I'd like to see her playful side but without turning the main character into a relentless slut, I hope the game comes out on the steam store, I'd buy it there.
we haven't had intimate scenes with darling Jake yet :(

Reactions: metagrossrj
3.70 star(s) 105 Votes