3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
yes please anyone suggest same as thise game ..
As already suggested Corrupted Hearts, but there are more with big differences in story.

Undercover - still in progress but with some good moments already
Downfall a story of corruption - RPGM, slow corruption and still in progress but now, she is going wild
Pandora's Box - chapter 1 ended chapter 2 in progress, is very similar to this game, you can made choose for female and male protagonist
Hard Days - in progress and she's very horny
Tales from the deep eve - Is early for now, graphic art is very realistic and story very dark
Special Request - In progress, story is very long and your choice can put you in very different paths
Laura Island Adventures - few choice for very different paths
The Office - very good fmc but game had a moment of stop, dev anyway want continue so patience will be rewarded
Steps of Debauchery - is a sandbox game, still in progress but very promising
Echoes of Deception - changed name from Shadows of deception, based on maphia story

Don't wanna say the most popoular titles like Anna and Jessica O'Neil.
There are many other titles, but in all of above there is a FMC with a boyfriend/husband except from tales from the deep, and games are very good (at least for me). Order of my list is totally casual, all of them need a chance

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
i like the story but the whole thing with chris just doesn't fit. the storyline is forced. guy just walks in the shower - give me a break. she just lets him stay - that is stupid.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes