VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Petal Promo Banner 2000x500.png

Overview:
A Petal Among Thorns asks the question of whether you can indulge in the forbidden fruit without falling prey to the consequences of surrendering to something considers to be taboo.
You're a middle-aged man on a winter retreat with your daughter Petal after your failed comedy tour. A relaxing vacation soon presents new feelings of lust towards her. As she begins to show affection towards you in a more sexual manner, you begin to give in to her.
Can you find harmony in a physical relationship with your daughter or will complications arise to challenge your new bond with her?
Flavors:
Male Protagonist Daddy / Daughter story with Incest, Mild Femdom, Mild Pet Play, optional Foot Fetish, romance, build up, teasing, blowjobs, titjobs, vaginal sex, bondage.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 6.0.2-Remastered Edition
Language: English
Sequel: A Moment of Bliss
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Before the Remaster (v5.1.0)

Extras: Gallery Unlocker* - FAN SIGS - Italian Translation*

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot1.jpg Screenshot2.jpg Screenshot3.jpg Screenshot4.jpg Screenshot5.jpg Screenshot6.jpg 17strawberries_HeadCam.png 18achyankles_HeadCam.png 25naturecalls_HeadCam.png 2introbliss_Camera.png 11wantyou.png 11revealingplot_HeadCam.png 27backwhen.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I can't imagine that something Lockheart created as to having no plot, but there doesn't seem to be much outside of "Normal Incest Setup" in that description.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Beautiful example how trustworthy author sell himself well and don't even need much advertising

My first thought was: "Meh, another game that will be dead in two months from the first release."
Then I got to the part of who is actually author of this game and everything turns 180. Suddenly I seriously thinking about supporting the project.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
something society considers to be taboo.
It's taboo because the child produced by incest has genetic flaws...reduced IQ to the point of mental retardation, teeth size and extra teeth growing in weird locations, webbed toes and fingers, and really bad mental issues to the point of be a psychopath, and etc.
Sometimes the flaws skip a generation but they show up .

I like playing games like these but please do not try to normalize incest.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So it's romantic to jump directly into looking up the girls skirt from the very start of the game? For a game that boasts roleplaying it already makes you a horndog.

Reactions: Myrionyma

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I like playing games like these but please do not try to normalize incest.
I agree.

Any dirty talk from the girl like, "Oh incest used to be so taboo, but now it's been normalized by society so we can have intercourse despite the genetic risks to our baby," will melt my boner faster than butter in a microwave.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes