VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
Lockheart has said this is specifically a game that will try to appeal to a wider audience. That means the story will be dialed back compared to his other efforts and there will be more “action”.
If you preferred Avalon, this likely won’t be your favorite, but if you thought Avalon was boring or lacked sex, then this will likely appeal to you more.
Thanks for this information. We'll see, if that's the case, I'm going to skip this too, but not before a couple of updates to get a clearer idea.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This is pretty good. A good build up so far. Maddening that this update finished before something "better" happened - haha

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Possibilities of a storm/shit show on the forums with this one. But I say you are the game master and do that voodoo that you do so well. Pretty sure the F95zone isn't a PG rated place. Have enjoyed the games you have put forward so far and there's no way I'm not giving this one a chance. Rock on Lockheart, rock on.

Reactions: JohnnyTarr

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
I thought people like Avalon?
Anyway, this looks pretty good for a first release. Cant wait for more :D

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
More sex, or less sex, it doesn't matter as much to me as the relationship between the MC and his girl. And this game is gearing up to have a fantastic relationship between them. Definitely looking forward to more!

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game so far and Petal is just too damn cute! Will be watching this one, keep up the good work dev!(y):D

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Looks good! The only downside is that the dev is working on 2 games at once now and progress maybe slow.. i'll keep an eye on this, good luck dev!

Resch

Feb 4, 2020
Unlike a few in here, I loved Avalon and thought that Penny brought a lot to the story. Actually the whole way that story played out was pretty great for me. That is why it is all subjective. I can find many easy ways to "get off". I love the mix of story and adult content.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Just played it, and I must say its a phenomenal start to what could be one of the best VN's around. You are ticking all the boxes for me so far and I can't wait for what's to come. Thank you Lockheart ;)

Reactions: RaBuddy

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I played the devs other work(Avalon). Since i enjoyed that game for the most part I'll give this a fair try to see if i like this as well.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
does anyone know the release schedule for this? I know there is Penny for your thoughts in the works as well. But I'm more interested in Petal

Jul 13, 2018
I loved Avalon, one of my fav games out there. I'm going to skip PFYT, Penny is cool and all, but female/multi protagonist are one of biggest turn-off imho. I'm going to try this instead, hoping to find here the same humor as Avalon's
you know that PFYT is only multi protagonist in the first introductory chapters right Because next chapters from now on you will either play as Male MC or penny , you wont play as both anymore you will play as the one you choose, Lockhart basically said that last chapter dude

Jul 13, 2018
Agree, specially when they are more female than multi protagonist
you know that PFYT is only multi protagonist in the first introductory chapters right Because next chapters from now on you will either play as Male MC or penny , you wont play as both anymore you will play as the one you choose, Lockhart basically said that last chapter dude

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes