VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

bobberttt

Dec 9, 2020
It does nothing.. I enter what I want, the game confirms it, the game loads exactly the same... I'll come back when someone fixes it..
Are you loading a save after changing? Because that will just revert it back again. I loaded a save, rolled back a few pages to one without any relevant dialogue, made the changes, and then made a new save once I saw the change had worked. Any saves from before you make the changes will revert back to the defaults, even if you weren't using the defaults in the previous updates. Not sure why that's what's happening but it's what happened for me.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
wow very well done. Look forward to the next update. thanks so much for allowing us to review and play your game.

Reactions: Yngling

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1538649_1.gif
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1538650_2.gif
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1538651_3.gif

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, perhaps sharing 'daddy'...
Heck, thinking of how Petal is coaching dad to get it back on with mom... I wouldn't be surprised, at least hoping for, that all of them get close.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
It would be neat especially after seeing how hot Bliss (the scene where petal talks about MC deflowering both his daughter's is insanely hot) and Rose are if we get a follow up game where the MC establishes a harem at home for sure. Petal is amazing though. If MC doesn't go home and continue the relationship with her he's an idiot!

Reactions: _baka_

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Ordinarily, I am not a fan of such flagrant and overt family love. This story — there is nothing ordinary about it! Beautifully, masterfully, tastefully, and delicately done with gorgeous CG. Petal pulls you into her world with wonderful exuberance, joy, and heartfelt emotion. Nice job, Lockheart!

Besides, Petal could test the hard fast and staunch celibate resolve of the Pope himself! Petal's Beauty.jpg

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
anyone got a save from the begining of chapter 4? 'd love that, thanks!
I would bet that just using the skip option to fast-forward through all content up until the start of Chapter 4 would take less than 5 minutes. Quicker than it took for you to type that and then receive this reply.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I would bet that just using the skip option to fast-forward through all content up until the start of Chapter 4 would take less than 5 minutes. Quicker than it took for you to type that and then receive this reply.
that would mean two things than...

it is realy short
and
if there are choices they doesnt mather

another thing is how he could be able to stop when new chapter start when he will be skiping it?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
that would mean two things than...

it is realy short
and
if there are choices they doesnt mather

another thing is how he could be able to stop when new chapter start when he will be skiping it?
Well - no, you would be incorrect. But I'm trying to "teach a person to fish" rather than to give them one. The bottom line is that it is simple to move forward rather than to request a save - and it gets them to their goal quicker, as well, rather than playing the waiting game.
  1. It isn't really short, but when you skip - it moves quickly. Hence "skipping."
  2. Some choices do change what scenes you do see. But it stops at the choices and you can choose what content you want to see ... but if you have already seen it all and want to move to the new content, skipping gets you there.
  3. Each chapter has a screen stating it's the start of a new chapter. A person might overshoot, but using the "BACK" option in RenPy after jumping ahead in the dialog a couple screens can take you back.
This isn't rocket science.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes