VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Does that mean that Moon and Bliss won't get a story? :(
Hey Spatenklopper,

We have developer logs on our itch.io page that detail where we're at currently and what our plans are moving forward. You can always find out what we're currently doing over there. We have detailed progress reports for Patrons on Patreon and SubscribeStar every other week as well.

We're going to be working on A Moment of Bliss and Penny for Your Thoughts simultaneously starting after the completion of A Petal Among Thorns. We've approximated about 30% of our time being spent on Penny's game while the majority of our efforts will be put into Bliss's game. Moon's game will begin as soon as Bliss's game finishes.

Thank you for your support!

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Nice game start, looks promising!

While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
Also since v2.02: a Jukebox player function to play the game music tracks by your own.
(I added a button in the main menu. While playing the game you can press "Shift"+"k")

Nov. 23, 2021
Updated my Mod for the new game version v4.01

Download Gallery cheat Mod v4.01 (<1MB)
Workupload

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1514952 View attachment 1514953 View attachment 1514954 View attachment 1514955
Your mod wont let me save, Did not matter if I named it or not. View attachment traceback.txt Game saves ok without mod.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I didn't have the rename option either and didn't want to re-start, if you enable the console you can manually change these two variables to set relationships

petal_rel = "ward"
chester_rel = "Guardian"

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Your mod wont let me save, Did not matter if I named it or not. View attachment 1515320 Game saves ok without mod.
Strange. I tested it also again (both download versions full/compressed), but I was able to save without any problems (also no matter if with or without save name). Even on a second PC (Notebook) the save function is ok for me.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Isn't this game already getting rid of "ward" and "guardian" and changing it back to "father" and "daughter" by default?

Why it's coming back again?

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Liked the update.

Didn't know what to make of Wendy's backstory though, what kind of purpose did that serve? And the reaction afterwards is also quite 'meh, oh well that happend, maybe something positive came out of it?" I mean, that was some pretty serious stuff and I don't think that's appropriately reflected.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Strange. I tested it also again (both download versions full/compressed), but I was able to save without any problems (also no matter if with or without save name). Even on a second PC (Notebook) the save function is ok for me.
I've used your other mods in games without trouble before, I'll download again, it could have been a dodgy download.

I downloaded again and it is working now, saving as normal, must have been a dodgy download before.

Last edited:
Reactions: KoGa3

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I downloaded the latest update and the 'titles' for my characters have reverted back to Guardian etc... do I need to restart from the beginning?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I downloaded the latest update and the 'titles' for my characters have reverted back to Guardian etc... do I need to restart from the beginning?
Did you try going into the preferences menu and updating them there?

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes