VN Ren'Py Completed A Petal Among Thorns [v6.0.2-RE] [Lockheart]

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Great update to one of my fav games rn. I see you reworked previous chapters to speed things a bit and give player a bit more initiative. I was okay with the previous pacing but you managed to do the rework nicely and without their attempts at taking things further crude. Thanks again for this!
Hey, mr.AwesomeGameTaste!

Thank you for the praise. We were worried about how the changes were going to be received. Glad to see mostly positive responses so far. We'll keep working to improve and try to bring more choices into the mix to customize the MC to the player's preference better. It's a tricky balance.

Thank you for enjoying our novel! :)

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Hey GetOutOfMyLab!

Ignorance is Bliss was the working title. We're now planning on calling it A Moment of Bliss. It will be more focused on the MC's relationship with Bliss. The third and final installment will be about Moon, titled Over the Moon. This all could change but it's what we're calling them right now.

Thank you for playing!
Please do some story with mom and all the family together. Just too good to miss. Enjoyed it so far and Petal is very cute.

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Is it really only a few chapters left?
Please do some story with mom and all the family together. Just too good to miss. Enjoyed it so far and Petal is very cute.

Hey Titty Master and peas!

There will be approximately fifteen chapters total split between three games. The first game, A Petal Among Thorns, will revolve around Petal and the MC developing a sexual relationship. The second game, A Moment of Bliss, will focus more on Bliss and the MC's mending of his relationship with Rose. Petal will still be a big part of the story moving into the second and third stories.

Thanks so much for playing!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
God DAMN this shit is good! The fairy person/being/thing certainly wasn't lyin' when she said it was gonna be HAWT! Also i'm starting to believe all three games are just a massive plot by the daughters to make the dad fall for them, to make him happy and subsequently, themselves!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey GetOutOfMyLab!

Ignorance is Bliss was the working title. We're now planning on calling it A Moment of Bliss. It will be more focused on the MC's relationship with Bliss. The third and final installment will be about Moon, titled Over the Moon. This all could change but it's what we're calling them right now.

Thank you for playing!
hahaha I totally pulled that out of my ass :LOL:

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
So Myrabelle now that you have created this masterpiece, are active and courteous in the forum, and are not planning on slowind down, I suppose you expect you deserve my money?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hey Titty Master and peas!

There will be approximately fifteen chapters total split between three games. The first game, A Petal Among Thorns, will revolve around Petal and the MC developing a sexual relationship. The second game, A Moment of Bliss, will focus more on Bliss and the MC's mending of his relationship with Rose. Petal will still be a big part of the story moving into the second and third stories.

Thanks so much for playing!
Good thing that Rose will be there as well. I really hope that you will give some time at the end to the family just being together without restrictions and remorse and overthinking stuff. I still think even 15 chapters in 3 games are a bit too little,the potential that is in this story could easily allow this to be much longer without it getting boring,but I know that making one thing for too long can get tiring, so I'm not complaining (maybe a bit but ok)
I do have one thing that I really didn't like in this chapter and it was in the video call with Bliss.
It's football,not a goddamn soccer!

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
Good thing that Rose will be there as well. I really hope that you will give some time at the end to the family just being together without restrictions and remorse and overthinking stuff. I still think even 15 chapters in 3 games are a bit too little,the potential that is in this story could easily allow this to be much longer without it getting boring,but I know that making one thing for too long can get tiring, so I'm not complaining (maybe a bit but ok)
I do have one thing that I really didn't like in this chapter and it was in the video call with Bliss.
It's football,not a goddamn soccer!
1632956244729.png

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
So Myrabelle now that you have created this masterpiece, are active and courteous in the forum, and are not planning on slowind down, I suppose you expect you deserve my money?

Hey Loyo!

Thank you for your support! We don't currently have a SubscribeStar open but we'll be considering it in the future. For now, you're welcome to support us on itch.io and we do have Avalon available for purchase on Steam.

Thanks again!

Reactions: JPSmith and kevjo76

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 5.0.1 + Gallery unlock by KoGa3
Size 470 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
There was an interesting discussion happening in chapter 3 about submission and assertiveness and it was noticeable that the MC was mainly being lead around (which does makes sense, he wants to be careful) but that made me wonder, will we be able to make the mc more dominant/assertive towards Petal ?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You guys outdid yourselves again! This VN is becoming my favourite on this site, i said it last update and i'll say it again. The renders and writing is some of the best i have seen and read in a long time.

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Myrabelle

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I noticed there was a typo in "virginity" (it was spelled as 'viginity' twice). I corrected that in my script.

• Red Heart

Myrabelle

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2021
There was an interesting discussion happening in chapter 3 about submission and assertiveness and it was noticeable that the MC was mainly being lead around (which does makes sense, he wants to be careful) but that made me wonder, will we be able to make the mc more dominant/assertive towards Petal ?
Hey Jaam,

This is a difficult question to answer. We can't comment as much as we'd like without spoiling some future content. There will be more instances where you'll get to be dominant towards Petal. That's as much as we can reveal at this time.

Thank you for playing!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thank you, Sycho! We've made the adjustments and we'll see the fixes on the next release. You've helped make A Petal Among Thorns even better and we appreciate it!
You're more than welcome. Glad I could help. :)

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 115 Votes