3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hey guys! What's the major draw of this game?
Is it the art and scenes, or is it the building of the tension/ jealousy/anxiety?

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Is it the art and scenes, or is it the building of the tension/ jealousy/anxiety?
I haven't play this one yet, but for the prequel:
Imho, the biggest appeal was that the sex scenes ARE building tension/jealousy/anxiety, etc. They are not separated.
Combatative dialogues during the sex scenes are definitely a bright spot here.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I havent checked this one yet but from previous game.
animated
good scenes, good text.
plenty of routes to choose.
MC is not as stupid and antagonists not as obvious.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
MC is not as stupid and antagonists not as obvious.
You're giving him way too much credit.

Particularly, Harry's inability to recognize his own girlfriend's voice, whom he had been with for several years, when she's yelling at the top of her lungs on multiple occasions, is a good example of how oblivious he was and will never not be funny to me. :ROFLMAO:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You're giving him way too much credit.

Particularly, Harry's inability to recognize his own girlfriend's voice, whom he had been with for several years, when she's yelling at the top of her lungs on multiple occasions, is a good example of how oblivious he was and will never not be funny to me. :ROFLMAO:
to me that is a bomb ticking under the table it is a sound meant to be heard by the viewer not the character. is a non diegetic sound. for all we know the sound could have been mufled by the walls, door etc. bombs don't tick, space lasers are soundless, sex screams are for you, not for harry.

on the other hand, on the revenge endings, harry does put up a plan and arranges for stuff to happen. and he puts 2 and 2 together when he is meant to. so yeah I think he is more aware and better responding than the average NTR tragic character.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
to me that is a bomb ticking under the table it is a sound meant to be heard by the viewer not the character. is a non diegetic sound. for all we know the sound could have been mufled by the walls, door etc. bombs don't tick, space lasers are soundless, sex screams are for you, not for harry.
Dude, you have me wondering if you even played the game. Everything you just said only works if you ignore this scene (several other scenes, too. But this is the big one):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laura was speaking/yelling full sentences here. Sentences that the story intended for Harry to hear.

We know that Harry was supposed to hear her because he had internal dialogue about the things she was saying. And yet, somehow, even though he could hear her well enough to make out exactly what she was saying, he didn't recognize her voice.

Sure the scene was good, but it highlighted how dense (and borderline brain damaged) Harry is.

EDIT:
I would like to thank you for this exchange, because it gave me a great idea for an NTR story :D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Dude, you have me wondering if you even played the game. Everything you just said only works if you ignore this scene (several other scenes, too. But this is the big one):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laura was speaking/yelling full sentences here. Sentences that the story intended for Harry to hear.

We know that Harry was supposed to hear her because he had internal dialogue about the things she was saying. And yet, somehow, even though he could hear her well enough to make out exactly what she was saying, he didn't recognize her voice.

Sure the scene was good, but it highlighted how dense (and borderline brain damaged) Harry is.

EDIT:
I would like to thank you for this exchange, because it gave me a great idea for an NTR story :D
is that the first time you have seen a scene like that? I am sure the autor was inspired by a lot of previous NTR

did you read the part I talked about diegesis? did you understand what I meant by non diegesis? What we experience is not what the character experiences this means that even if he was able to understand the words being said, we actually never hear what he is hearing. so it is perfectly normal for him to not know who is speaking because unlike him we hear clearly but he does not.

again please diegesis.

This is my last reply since I do not know if this will go off topic if i have to explain diegesis to you or in this case non diegesis. if we took everything as diegetic most NTR works would be populated my blind deaf morons. do you also think sloshing sounds are that loud?

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
This is my last reply ...
Because you're full of shit and you know it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Diegetic and non-diegetic. Lol. Dude, he recognized Luca's voice through the wall in that scene. How could he recognize Luca's voice but not that of his own girlfriend through the same wall?

Again...How does diegetic sound explain why he recognizes Luca's voice but not Laura's???

I doesn't. That's how.

Also, for anyone hoping for the game to get leaked. Be aware that some guy from China is preventing it from happening unless you give him special attention. (Yes, I'm being serious.) Either pray someone else will be a hero or accept that it's not getting leaked...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes