Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept - Aya Edition [v0.4.5] [Hangover Cat] - Compressed

Win/Linux [440 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I would like to thank you for this exchange, because it gave me a great idea for an NTR story :D
I have an idea that a protagonist thinks he hears his gf having awesome sex, and he gets off on it. He tries to tell his gf about what an awesome lover the other guy is to insinuate that he knows and is okay with it. She understands this as telling her to start an affair with the other guy. Protagonist later hears the other guy having a threesome with both the gf and whoever he was fucking before.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I have an idea that a protagonist thinks he hears his gf having awesome sex, and he gets off on it. He tries to tell his gf about what an awesome lover the other guy is to insinuate that he knows and is okay with it. She understands this as telling her to start an affair with the other guy. Protagonist later hears the other guy having a threesome with both the gf and whoever he was fucking before.
That could work, but I was thinking of a story that would be based around a guy with this neurological disorder: .

It's basically face blindness except, instead of not being able to recognize faces, he can't recognize voices.

The story would be filled with instances of him clearing hearing his girlfriend fucking the antagonist (probably because they are neighbors or roommates), but not knowing that it's her because...he has phonagnosia.

There are so many things I could do with that scenario :D

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
That could work, but I was thinking of a story that would be based around a guy with this neurological disorder: .

It's basically face blindness except, instead of not being able to recognize faces, he can't recognize voices.

The story would be filled with instances of him clearing hearing his girlfriend fucking the antagonist (probably because they are neighbors or roommates), but not knowing that it's her because...he has phonagnosia.

There are so many things I could do with that scenario :D
I think it would be too much work. a disability like that would change even normal iterations and make them quite surreal starting by the fact that everyone of your friends would start conversations by tapping you in the shoulder otherwise the character would not even be able to recognize a simple hello.

but hey if he has a close friend and he knows they live right beside him I am pretty sure he can guess that any sound the neighbor house makes comes from the friend. now I wonder does that also make the character unable to recognize the sex of the speaker?
because even if he cant understand his friend the neighbor he can guess that it is his friend but with another person it may be a whole different story.

also what kind of sound should we hear when we play the game? will all the characters have distorted sounds kinda like the distorted views form saya no uta? or will we hear them clearly because there is no need to simulate the condition?

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I haven't been following along with this. Is there a route where Harry dicks down Aya and has to face that he's cheating or is it just more of the same "bad guy steals the girl, MC is an oblivious sadsack" with the main story's side girl?

I stopped caring about the main story when it became evident that it wasn't going to do anything interesting like double-cheating tension, just be another MC beatdown.
Same. And while I can appreciate a good MC beatdown story, there comes a point where it's more tedious than anything else.

eldorado14

Jan 21, 2018
Honestly, ı lost interested in this game solely because it is a grade down from the original. Which is to say, Aya was written in a way that avoided conventional ntr logic most of the time, beside that dumb rape moment in Aya route. We already got a dozen of MC beat downs in the original, and Aya endings were unique and interesting, if a bit goofy, just like Luca's crime family. This one is just your average ntr, which to say, not bad at all, but we have seen this already a dozen times in original. There is nothing unique that really separates, or even puts this above, the original so far. So, ı am just waiting for it to be completed fully to play it and see for myself if it does anything unique and fascinating.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I like the Aya version so much better then Laura. I dont like Laura as a character and to see Aya trying to beat Luca at his own game and try to fight with her multiple personalities is pretty entertaining. I hate Luca's design choice though I hate his face. He's got one of those punchable faces and dev's seem to recycle the same antagonist character look over and over either the blonde haired playboy or the bald black guy with a cock big enough to fuck the universe. Spanish guys dont cuck anyone? Or asians or anybody really except those 2 overrused designs? lol

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Haven't played this one yet. Really hoping we get a full ending where the bully gets both girls and they both betray the MC and choose the bull. I think the main game had it but Aya become the Dom or something.

Reactions: Alter541

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
Haven't played this one yet. Really hoping we get a full ending where the bully gets both girls and they both betray the MC and choose the bull. I think the main game had it but Aya become the Dom or something.
Yeah. The main image of the game implies that Luca gets both girls but so far there's no ending like that. For some reason, the creator made endings where Aya won instead of Luca. It's fine for the creator to do this, but it makes no longer an NTR game and I think that significantly decreased interest in Aya NTR.

Reactions: joeymantra

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah. The main image of the game implies that Luca gets both girls but so far there's no ending like that. For some reason, the creator made endings where Aya won instead of Luca. It's fine for the creator to do this, but it makes no longer an NTR game and I think that significantly decreased interest in Aya NTR.
Completely agree, the author definitely has final say and has done some great paths. Just odd this one has not been done. You could almost copy and paste the MomNTR path ending and make it Aya instead of the mom and that would be close.

Would love a path where Luca gets Aya and Luara to become lovers and submit to Luca. Basically accomplishing the one thing MC couldnt and he has to watch some steal both girl in a way he could never.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes