3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Because you're full of shit and you know it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Diegetic and non-diegetic. Lol. Dude, he recognized Luca's voice through the wall in that scene. How could he recognize Luca's voice but not that of his own girlfriend through the same wall?

Again...How does diegetic sound explain why he recognizes Luca's voice but not Laura's???

I doesn't. That's how.

Also, for anyone hoping for the game to get leaked. Be aware that some guy from China is preventing it from happening unless you give him special attention. (Yes, I'm being serious.) Either pray someone else will be a hero or accept that it's not getting leaked...
This one is a bit more on topic. I am more than welcome to argue that point over at the original game

make your post there and I will reply.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/

Drakeen8

Formerly 'Surdbalo'
Sep 6, 2023
Because you're full of shit and you know it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Diegetic and non-diegetic. Lol. Dude, he recognized Luca's voice through the wall in that scene. How could he recognize Luca's voice but not that of his own girlfriend through the same wall?

Again...How does diegetic sound explain why he recognizes Luca's voice but not Laura's???

I doesn't. That's how.

Also, for anyone hoping for the game to get leaked. Be aware that some guy from China is preventing it from happening unless you give him special attention. (Yes, I'm being serious.) Either pray someone else will be a hero or accept that it's not getting leaked...
And who is it?

wiijay

Aug 26, 2019
The links reverted back to the previous 4.0 update. Due to update 4.5 being password protected. (No password was provided)

clfs

Jul 17, 2018
I haven't been following along with this. Is there a route where Harry dicks down Aya and has to face that he's cheating or is it just more of the same "bad guy steals the girl, MC is an oblivious sadsack" with the main story's side girl?

I stopped caring about the main story when it became evident that it wasn't going to do anything interesting like double-cheating tension, just be another MC beatdown.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APromiseBestLeftUnkeptAyaEdition-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes