VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I wish we can also see Laura's mom Sandra some action damn she is a hot milf, even just a background story of her cheating

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I wish we can also see Laura's mom Sandra some action damn she is a hot milf, even just a background story of her cheating
I'm pretty sure the author said she will have action in this route, maybe even next update?
i hope there will be more backstory of harry and maya

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm pretty sure the author said she will have action in this route, maybe even next update?
At least she is now already in action in the bonus scene...bt i want to know what will go on with MC's Ex Girlfriend ( is Maya her name?) of who we just saw a picture yet.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah but I prefer to see Sandra's cheating story with her lover and not with MC (game is NTR) nor Luca (doesn't make sense for Luca to aim Laura's mom since his motive is only to cuck MC)

Reactions: AverageHalfwit

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
Maybe the people in this forum that can't wait 2 or 3 more days for an update, but in reallity there are a lot of people waiting for a Game like that, but sadly i've already lost My hope...

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Yeah but I prefer to see Sandra's cheating story with her lover and not with MC (game is NTR) nor Luca (doesn't make sense for Luca to aim Laura's mom since his motive is only to cuck MC)
I'm sure Luca would aim for Sandra if Harry went there first. Luca is all about Harry's sloppy seconds. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I feel people are drawn to her 2 meters of cleavage.

I really want the ending to be a psychiatrist asking Luca to show him on the doll where Harry hurt him.
I wonder if Luca being sensitive about his mother has anything to do with his hate towards Harry.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
when will Aya get CG again? it's been a long time since Aya got CG:unsure:
It doesn't seem much like Aya is going to figure much into any of the remaining "Laura" endings because she was pretty well neutralized by Luca. I don't think that we are going to see very many more CGs of her until we get to the path where Luca is fucking and corrupting her too.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
It doesn't seem much like Aya is going to figure much into any of the remaining "Laura" endings because she was pretty well neutralized by Luca. I don't think that we are going to see very many more CGs of her until we get to the path where Luca is fucking and corrupting her too.
well there might be? i don't see what stopping aya from seducing harry besides Harry's loyalty, which now seems fragile.
so might also mean that luca is gonna go after aya too, maybe just to take her put of the picture like in the normal route, make it seem like she is his accomplice so she loses Harry's trust.
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be sandra and maya content in this route

Reactions: mzer0

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
well there might be? i don't see what stopping aya from seducing harry besides Harry's loyalty, which now seems fragile.
so might also mean that luca is gonna go after aya too, maybe just to take her put of the picture like in the normal route, make it seem like she is his accomplice so she loses Harry's trust.
I'm pretty sure there is supposed to be sandra and maya content in this route
I'm only talking about the Laura endings that are in progress. Aya seems to have been taken out of the picture and doesn't matter anymore. The normal, hero, and corrupt endings have no role for her. The prospects of the other two are good, but we might not see any of them for a bit. The two that are left are the Aya path where she is going to be Luca's slam hound. Maybe in addition to Laura but it might be that in that path she "sacrifices" herself to keep Luca busy and Laura actually keeps some shread of sanity. I doubt it, though. The Good ending is going to be a misnomer and is going to end with Luca having not only Aya and Laura but also Sandra and Maya all in a big harem. Because everybody loves harem games, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Harry, meanwhile is going to have a psychotic break and end up in an institution delusionally dreaming that his nurse is Laura taking care of him. A happy ending for everyone ;)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes