VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm only talking about the Laura endings that are in progress. Aya seems to have been taken out of the picture and doesn't matter anymore. The normal, hero, and corrupt endings have no role for her. The prospects of the other two are good, but we might not see any of them for a bit. The two that are left are the Aya path where she is going to be Luca's slam hound. Maybe in addition to Laura but it might be that in that path she "sacrifices" herself to keep Luca busy and Laura actually keeps some shread of sanity. I doubt it, though. The Good ending is going to be a misnomer and is going to end with Luca having not only Aya and Laura but also Sandra and Maya all in a big harem. Because everybody loves harem games, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Harry, meanwhile is going to have a psychotic break and end up in an institution delusionally dreaming that his nurse is Laura taking care of him. A happy ending for everyone ;)
Oh so your saying the Aya route hasnt even been started yet? That sucks I feel like since both girls are on the title screen the should have balanced content between them If there is only 1 possible Aya route then that is very disappointing might as well just take her out of the game because like you said she is pretty much out of the picture at this point and for you to have only 1 possible outcome with her seems unjust. Her character has a ton of personality and she has so much potential to have multiple routes with a variety of possibilities.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
If there is only 1 possible Aya route then that is very disappointing might as well just take her out of the game because like you said she is pretty much out of the picture at this point and for you to have only 1 possible outcome with her seems unjust
If Aya's path branches off early in the game then I assume there will be choices that come after

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
I'm only talking about the Laura endings that are in progress. Aya seems to have been taken out of the picture and doesn't matter anymore. The normal, hero, and corrupt endings have no role for her. The prospects of the other two are good, but we might not see any of them for a bit. The two that are left are the Aya path where she is going to be Luca's slam hound. Maybe in addition to Laura but it might be that in that path she "sacrifices" herself to keep Luca busy and Laura actually keeps some shread of sanity. I doubt it, though. The Good ending is going to be a misnomer and is going to end with Luca having not only Aya and Laura but also Sandra and Maya all in a big harem. Because everybody loves harem games, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Harry, meanwhile is going to have a psychotic break and end up in an institution delusionally dreaming that his nurse is Laura taking care of him. A happy ending for everyone ;)
I fully expect the Aya route would be one where Laura breaks the fastest. Remember that the branching point is when Aya is seducing Harry while Laura watches. Currently, Harry is locked into not giving in, which allows Laura to last longer against Luca. I expect that in the Aya route, by giving in to Aya, Laura will surrender to Luca faster and then help him take Aya from Harry to "punish" Harry for betraying her first. Potential variations to this route would be whether they succeed or not

Rasor685

Mar 11, 2020
I was very hesitant to download this novella, just because I don't like novellas, including because of my poor knowledge of English.
But yesterday I decided to watch this one and... I can't tear myself away for almost 24 hours, I liked the development of the plot (quite realistic), the characters, which are so similar to real people, and the drawing is good for my taste.
Even my bad English was not a problem for me to read, I think I will finally learn it with these games =)

Just asking for advice on something of the same quality in the same or similar genre, preferably with the same tags (but the latter is not so important).
Can you throw some links in private messages? Or here, if not forbidden.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I fully expect the Aya route would be one where Laura breaks the fastest. Remember that the branching point is when Aya is seducing Harry while Laura watches. Currently, Harry is locked into not giving in, which allows Laura to last longer against Luca. I expect that in the Aya route, by giving in to Aya, Laura will surrender to Luca faster and then help him take Aya from Harry to "punish" Harry for betraying her first. Potential variations to this route would be whether they succeed or not
Yea i expect as much myself. Funny because when i first saw the banner image for this game i expected Aya will be the one corrupting Laura. Personally i'm not too interested in Ayas routes. One they are not in relationship so Aya can fuck whomever. Second Harry being undecided at this point in relationship basically deserves to end up alone. Laura seeing Harry accept Aya advances will have no reason to be faithful. And then there is Aya's condition, not a fan of that.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
Yea i expect as much myself. Funny because when i first saw the banner image for this game i expected Aya will be the one corrupting Laura. Personally i'm not too interested in Ayas routes. One they are not in relationship so Aya can fuck whomever. Second Harry being undecided at this point in relationship basically deserves to end up alone. Laura seeing Harry accept Aya advances will have no reason to be faithful. And then there is Aya's condition, not a fan of that.
I hope we could get a third bonus ending with aya after she discover that laura betrayed harry while harry was staying faithful ( he said no to aya when laura and lucas where hiding ) and mc lose laura but get a back in track with the help of aya or something like that

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I don't want a good ending in this game. I also don't want a edgelord revenge-cuck ending aka "KiWw tHE LuCA" or other stupid childish nonsense.
All I want is that Harry to fall into the abyss of humilation, perverted pleasure and misery. Is this so much to ask?!
So, having a story with a competent MC, FMC and consequences for everyone involved including the antagonist is "edgelord revenge-cuck ending" but Luca being a Gary-stu antagonist with not only ungodly amounts of plot armor but also needing everyone else in the story to be nerfed to the intelligence of cinder blocks makes a good netorare?

You don't need to completely crush the MC to a helpless puddle with no hope in order for it to be good netorare. This is generic netorare that is a dime a dozen. The best netorare out there have drama, conflict and everything doesn't just fall into the antagonist's lap. Most of them have bittersweet endings and even if the bad guy wins in the end he still takes some L's.

Everyone has to be written to be so fucking stupid, blind and/or unreasonable for Luca to shine and shit just always works out for him. At this point, I'm just here for the art and to see how the good ending is handled because I get so frustrated reading this story that it's getting hard to keep following it. This is in addition to the endings not really having any resolution, with the Abrupt ending being the biggest culprit.

It's a shame because I can see the potential in HC's writing but at this point. it's just not doing it for me.

Last edited:

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
So, having a story with a competent MC, FMC and consequences for everyone involved including the antagonist is "edgelord revenge-cuck ending" but Luca being a Gary-stu antagonist with not only ungodly amounts of plot armor but also needing everyone else in the story to be nerfed to the intelligence of cinder blocks makes a good netorare?

You don't need to completely crush the MC to a helpless puddle with no hope in order for it to be good netorare. This is generic netorare that is a dime a dozen. The best netorare out there have drama, conflict and everything doesn't just fall into the antagonist's lap. Most of them have bittersweet endings and even if the bad guy wins in the end he still takes some L's.

Everyone has to be written to be so fucking stupid, blind and/or unreasonable for Luca to shine and shit just always works out for him. At this point, I'm just here for the art and to see how the good ending is handled because I get so frustrated reading this story that it's getting hard to keep following it. This is in addition to the endings not really having any resolution, with the Abrupt ending being the biggest culprit.

It's a shame because I can see the potential in HC's writing but at this point. it's just not doing it for me.
bro i totally agree with u ....i mean this just typical NTR game ... with only focus on antagonist ( our fucker ) ... u know these bad ending ...which DEV is devloping on..... is selected by his patreon members voting for various endings ... and most voted ending is now DEV is working on .....just like u i am also only waiting to see other endings ... in the hope .... that they give a proper and better ending ... not rushed

Reactions: JoZEr and Y.Gromov

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
u know ... i am thinking .... isn't it just a business strategy ... for milking money for DEV .. i mean look how many patreons are waiting to see better ending ... but dev working and realising very slow not only that also ... not giving proper a ending .. just like in reality shows does ... keeping us in suspence .... if he give a proper ending then .. he may lose money ... as members ..cus they are going to be staisfied ... by proper ending .... it just a concept .... no offence to anyone

• Angry
Reactions: jaden000
May 10, 2021
u know ... i am thinking .... isn't it just a business strategy ... for milking money for DEV .. i mean look how many patreons are waiting to see better ending ... but dev working and realising very slow not only that also ... not giving proper a ending .. just like in reality shows does ... keeping us in suspence .... if he give a proper ending then .. he may lose money ... as members ..cus they are going to be staisfied ... by proper ending .... it just a concept .... no offence to anyone
Mate, of all the devs out there milking money, this isn't one of them. Fuck out of here.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
or maybe.... you are just crying for attention.... because you didn't get you revenge ending... and also this game... has more quality scenes then a lot of completed/abandoned games that took longer to work on.... and the writing.... is top tier for me and... other people agree with me here... just because you are flooding the comments with tears... doesn't make your opinion more important....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I wa
or maybe.... you are just crying for attention.... because you didn't get you revenge ending... and also this game... has more quality scenes then a lot of completed/abandoned games that took longer to work on.... and the writing.... is top tier for me and... other people agree with me here... just because you are flooding the comments with tears... doesn't make your opinion more important....
Me i would still like at the final release a full Luca perspective playthrough of the whole game and paths..may umust unlock it when u fnish all endings first....:)...thats a approach i found in other japanese games....dont ask me for the names of them because i dont understand japanese...:)

Reactions: SkylerCrew

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
bro i totally agree with u ....i mean this just typical NTR game ... with only focus on antagonist ( our fucker ) ... u know these bad ending ...which DEV is devloping on..... is selected by his patreon members voting for various endings ... and most voted ending is now DEV is working on .....just like u i am also only waiting to see other endings ... in the hope .... that they give a proper and better ending ... not rushed
Yep. I mean, I'm a Patron and I've also seen and chatted with other patrons that think the same way I do. To quote one of them,

"It's still ntr if you let the mc overcome adversity. The shit still happened. He can win, he can lose, he can come out different. But at the end of the day no matter what it doesn't lessen the events by having different outcomes. I'm not asking for Harry to win every time. But without the possibility of winning the losses mean less. "

Unfortunately, overprotective fanboys will screech that you're anti-ntr if you don't want the same old generic 'antag curbstomps the protag' from start to finish. As it stands now there is no variation in any of the paths. It's all the same old thing:
- Harry: loses
- Laura: broken
- Luca: wins
- Aya: ignored (at least until her path which will more than likely have her fall into Laura's category).

It gets boring without variation. Personally, I'd have gone with 4 endings.
Normal (Generic. Harry never finds out)
Bad (Tragic. Harry loses everything, finds out, snaps and ruins his life by probably killing Luca and the girl(s) or trying to)
Hero (Bittersweet. Laura wins but her relationship with Harry is forever tainted and maybe even broken)
Good (Happy. Luca gets fucked over hard and it's a happy ending)

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Yep. I mean, I'm a Patron and I've also seen and chatted with other patrons that think the same way I do. To quote one of them,

"It's still ntr if you let the mc overcome adversity. The shit still happened. He can win, he can lose, he can come out different. But at the end of the day no matter what it doesn't lessen the events by having different outcomes. I'm not asking for Harry to win every time. But without the possibility of winning the losses mean less. "

Unfortunately, overprotective fanboys will screech that you're anti-ntr if you don't want the same old generic 'antag curbstomps the protag' from start to finish. As it stands now there is no variation in any of the paths. It's all the same old thing:
- Harry: loses
- Laura: broken
- Luca: wins
- Aya: ignored (at least until her path which will more than likely have her fall into Laura's category).

It gets boring without variation. Personally, I'd have gone with 4 endings.
Normal (Generic. Harry never finds out)
Bad (Tragic. Harry loses everything, finds out, snaps and ruins his life by probably killing Luca and the girl(s) or trying to)
Hero (Bittersweet. Laura wins but her relationship with Harry is forever tainted and maybe even broken)
Good (Happy. Luca gets fucked over hard and it's a happy ending)
Man hahhahahha you and the guys that keeps talking about the same shitty endings you want are so boring, nobody gives a fuck and the dev knows what his people want. It's been a month since this trend of asking for things without even being a patron started (you being the 1 percenter that is apparently a patron), get over it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Man hahhahahha you and the guys that keeps talking about the same shitty endings you want are so boring, nobody gives a fuck and the dev knows what his people want. It's been a month since this trend of asking for things without even being a patron started (you being the 1 percenter that is apparently a patron), get over it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Feel better now? I hope you got it out of your system.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes