VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yeah, the game is NTR, not NETORASE or bully simulator, no point in arguing.
Viewing things from Luca's perspective just tells us what he's thinking and doing it does not make the VN Netori or Netorase. It'll be a pain to implement because you'll have to do it for every path and ending but it doesn't make it any less Netorare if you see what is going on on his end.

• Haha
Reactions: Rasor685 and ktez

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
If you want to play a Netori game - play a Netori game. How many Netori games offer a "cuck" PoV? I can only name a few older games. Imagine playing say a or any Netori title and asking for netorare PoV\routes, there would be none. Many netori players even get outraged if there are scenes with other dudes involved beside protag, and many (if not most) Netori games, like 's hypnosis series for example, have 0 scenes with other males, all scenes are with protag only.
This is an NTR game and should stay as one.

I feel those discussions are generally pointless, dev already has his vision of what product should look like, he can take feedback on some aspects but people want different and in many ways conflicting things, he just cant please everybody. In the end its up to developer to decide what final product should(would?) look like and if we like it - we ll buy\donate, if not - go elsewhere or wait for next product that may better suit our tastes.
100% agree. I don't know why a bunch of pirates are tagging the creator with suggestions asking him to change what he is known for.

• Angry
Reactions: Y.Gromov and ktez

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Screw a Luca perspective, if he adds anything to existing paths i want actual endings that give proper resolution for the story. Don't omit Laura perspective late, don't stop before or at the reveal. Give us endings that are at the actual end of the branch, not just where you feel like stopping.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Viewing things from Luca's perspective just tells us what he's thinking and doing it does not make the VN Netori or Netorase. It'll be a pain to implement because you'll have to do it for every path and ending but it doesn't make it any less Netorare if you see what is going on on his end.
I mean... Luca perspective is literally netori lol

Sumatra 3D

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So now to be Netori it has to have options, thats funny
For it to be Netori Luca would have to be the protagonist and for that to happen he would need to be playable i.e. We make choices for him. If none of these things are true and we are just reading what's happening on his end then it is still Netorare. How tf is this hard to understand? I cannot believe I even have to explain this.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
For it to be Netori Luca would have to be the protagonist and for that to happen he would need to be playable i.e. We make choices for him. If none of these things are true and we are just reading what's happening on his end then it is still Netorare. How tf is this hard to understand? I cannot believe I even have to explain this.
Actually it could also count as Netori even without the choices if there were really few anyway but more importantly if his POV was just as huge as the other character's.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Bonus scene is still being voted on without a declared winner as of yet. My honest guess would be it's gonna be a Christmas gift at the earliest.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Is it just me or does it look like they hired several different artists to do their CG.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes