VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
These are a summary of the current options for the bonus scene and the percentage of votes they have so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, Idea #4 is losing... :mad::mad::mad:

And who the fuck is 'Detective Phelps'?
Well my 2 fav scenarios are winning, either 1 wins and i am happy xD

Quick question but does Maya or Sandra have a role this update? I don't mean sex scene but if they at least have many lines or some kind of direct impact

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
These are a summary of the current options for the bonus scene and the percentage of votes they have so far.

Once again, Idea #4 is losing... :mad::mad::mad:

And who the fuck is 'Detective Phelps'?
Thank you again so much 4 sharing this. Really appreciated! :giggle: :)

Det. Phelps... your avatar from the game L.A Noire hehe

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks, still i wish you dropped a bit more spoilers, i had managed to not think on the update (as to not beg for a leak xD) right until i read that lol

Ahhhh how many days until the 5$ tier? that is when is more reasonable for it to be leaked i think.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018

Remember that fanfic I promised? Here it is. I know HC wants to leave the Abrupt ending 'open', but I needed to finish it. I initially planned to keep it at 10-15K words, but I ended up writing 24K. I'm mostly satisfied with the way it turned out, but it may not be to your liking, so here's a few things to consider so you don't end up wasting your time.

1. This is not a visual novel. You're going to be disappointed if your expecting to see pretty pictures. It's all text boys.
  2. I tried my best to stay faithful to the way HC wrote the characters. I wanted it to feel like it would 'fit' with the rest of the story. For that reason, don't expect Harry to become some uber-chad out of nowhere. HC wrote him as a weak character, so I wrote him that way too. (Although I did make a few guesses when it came to Aya)
  3. The fanfic follows all of the events in the 'Abrupt' route of the game with one exception. At the point in the story where you are given the option to hug Aya and cry on her shoulder while she is in your apartment, my fanfic assumes that you chose to hug her.

Now for spoilers (But only if you need them).

Does this have a happy ending?

Does Harry kill Luca/Laura?

Does Harry suffer some more?

Is there any sex?

If all that sounds good and you also wanted the abrupt ending to have a little more closure, then give it a read and let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022

Remember that fanfic I promised? Here it is. I know HC wants to leave the Abrupt ending 'open', but I needed to finish it. I initially planned to keep it at 10-15K words, but I ended up writing 24K. I'm mostly satisfied with the way it turned out, but it may not be to your liking, so here's a few things to consider so you don't end up wasting your time.

1. This is not a visual novel. You're going to be disappointed if your expecting to see pretty pictures. It's all text boys.
  2. I tried my best to stay faithful to the way HC wrote the characters. I wanted it to feel like it would 'fit' with the rest of the story. For that reason, don't expect Harry to become some uber-chad out of nowhere. HC wrote him as a weak character, so I wrote him that way too. (Although I did make a few guesses when it came to Aya)
  3. The fanfic follows all of the events in the 'Abrupt' route of the game with one exception. At the point in the story where you are given the option to hug Aya and cry on her shoulder while she is in your apartment, my fanfic assumes that you chose to hug her.

Is there any sex?

If all that sounds good and you also wanted the abrupt ending to have a little more closure, then give it a read and let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Thank you so much! Not only was it very well written and engrossing but its giving me enough closure to stop playing the game. I was obsessed with this game and how sad and f*ck up it was. I was like a prisoner of it because I kept wanting to read something just like that. You good sir, are my hero.

Aug 16, 2018
The unfinished route was at least a little interesting, given the potential it has. But the finished ending was just abrupt, seriously abrupt. Can anyone who's also played explain it to me?

This was great mzer0.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017

Is there any sex?

Cheers!

That was sooo good!!! I don't care what anyone else, but this was the ending we needed :giggle:

You are my hero for writing this. :love:

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020

Is there any sex?

Cheers!
That was fucking brilliant. An actual denouement. Much needed catharsis. Thank you!

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

Is there any sex?

Cheers!
Your story made me feel sorry for Laura! :cry: That's what it means DIFFERENT VIEW ON THINGS! And not just cuckold endings where only Harry suffers.
Great job!
I wish HC would do something like that!
Not that some degenerates want to see the story through Luka's eyes:ROFLMAO:
Fuck him, he is a complete moron and mentally retarded!:LOL:

Winterskin

May 12, 2021

Is there any sex?

Cheers!
Very good, well-written story but what hooked me through all of that is Harry actually having a reasoning. HC version of him is just as stupid as it needs to be to excuse any dumb situation author can throw him to.

May 20, 2022

Is there any sex?

Cheers!
Amazing read. I will consider this as canon.
Aya route will hurt after reading this :Kappa:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

Is there any sex?

Cheers!
very nice, i liked it very much, the characters felt very similar to ones in the game, can't say much about aya
but harry felt identical to me
unlike your target audience, i like hc endings and find the story very fulfilling and interesting

Reactions: jaden000

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
This is a love letter to all of those who are asking for less NTR content in my game. You made me realize something. So I hope this announcement can bring you the peace that you need. From today forward I will…… change nothing.

Thank you.

I don't sign autographs, by the way.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes