VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
This is a love letter to all of those who are asking for less NTR content in my game. You made me realize something. So I hope this announcement can bring you the peace that you need. From today forward I will…… change nothing.

Thank you.

I don't sign autographs, by the way.
Did I understand correctly? Dont hope for a more normal -"happy" ending for Harry?

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It's more so cause some people not naming anyone have been pressuring him into making a change which does not involve ntr
Which I really don't fucking understand. If this game didn't have NTR, I wouldn't be playing it. If it didn't have good NTR I definitely wouldn't have bothered to write a fanfic for it. Why read a story full of shit you don't like?

Personally, I'm hoping for the next branch of the Hero route to have a particularly brutal ending. Fingers crossed! :D

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
also there is a good ending planned, and the hero ending seems as expected, people here want all endings to be good...
by saying bullshit like there is no story, the choices don't matter, just because it ends bad for harry they say it's it's badly written and terrible writing.
but if you write a story with only good endings, somehow there would be a lot less complaints....

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
also there is a good ending planned, and the hero ending seems as expected, people here want all endings to be good...
by saying bullshit like there is no story, the choices don't matter, just because it ends bad for harry they say it's it's badly written and terrible writing.
but if you write a story with only good endings, somehow there would be a lot less complaints....
Mostly complaints coming from people who exclusively play the game for free...

really.gif

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
This is a love letter to all of those who are asking for less NTR content in my game. You made me realize something. So I hope this announcement can bring you the peace that you need. From today forward I will…… change nothing.

Thank you.

It's not really a question of wanting less NTR.

Imagine you sell apples instead of NTR. You make some products (endings)... you call them Whole apples. Baked apples. Sliced apples. Apple sauce.

Dude over here just made a fucking delicious apple pie with your apples and gave it away for free.

Are those asking for you to make an apple pie or an apple cobbler really asking for less apples?

Nov 12, 2022

Thank you.

Wait so Harry will not impregnate Laura, Aya, Laura's mom and Maya at the same time, while also having sex with his "landlady" and "roommate", growing his dick to 10 inches and magically turning Luca into his dog? How the fuck am I supposed to self insert then?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It's not really a question of wanting less NTR.

Imagine you sell apples instead of NTR. You make some products (endings)... you call them Whole apples. Baked apples. Sliced apples. Apple sauce.

Dude over here just made a fucking delicious apple pie with your apples and gave it away for free.

Are those asking for you to make an apple pie or an apple cobbler really asking for less apples?
Dude, I'm glad you liked the fanfic. Really, I am. It's genuinely flattering. But I'd appreaciate it if you didn't use it to have a go at HC. You're making me regret writing it.

Reactions: bleachedturtle

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I don't know what kind of people there is a conversation. For me personally, let everything remain as it is - but at least one good-"heppy"ending must be!

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Dude, I'm glad you liked the fanfic. Really, I am. It's genuinely flattering. But I'd appreaciate it if you didn't use it to have a go at HC. You're making me regret writing it.
I wasn't trying to have a go at HC. That wasn't my intent. My intent was to show that different endings don't mean less NTR, and to attempt to persuade him that he is misunderstanding the criticism. Your apple pie wouldn't have been nearly as tasty if it didn't have some high quality apples to start with.

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
I wasn't trying to have a go at HC. That wasn't my intent. My intent was to show that different endings don't mean less NTR, and to attempt to persuade him that he is misunderstanding the criticism. Your apple pie wouldn't have been nearly as tasty if it didn't have some high quality apples to start with.
That analogy doesn't even work. People are asking for happy endings or endings that Harry kills them and gets revenge. That's not even close to the same thing as NTR.

Reactions: ktez

Winterskin

May 12, 2021
As for me in the game everything would be where it should be if there was some logic in Harry. Logic in the way it is and is built. Luca or Laura are not particularly cunning, Harry is extremely stupid. So much so that it's unbelievable. It does not excuse him from the fact that he has had bad experiences and the resulting problems. Running away from accepting something that is terrible for us has a limit, but not for Harry. Luca can literally spit the truth in his face and Harry will come up with a convenient explanation anyway. The NTR element in this game in my opinion would be especially interesting if Laura and Luca were actually good at their own game, rather than Harry just being extraordinarily stupid, because that's what he is. Not lost, not having great mental problems. Just stupid.

At least that's how it looks today, I'll check out of curiosity in a few months if any of the endings met this problem and will change my mind.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Thank you.

Don't change a thing. To thine own self be true and you won't be false with anyone. Besides, the despair that this game generates is necessary to summon the black goat of the woods with a thousand young to bring in the 1000 years of darkness that all the faithful have been waiting for in their dripping caverns.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Don't change a thing. To thine own self be true and you won't be false with anyone. Besides, the despair that this game generates is necessary to summon the black goat of the woods with a thousand young to bring in the 1000 years of darkness that all the faithful have been waiting for in their dripping caverns.
Oh, wow. I didn't realize we went to the same church.

Hail, brother.

• Haha
Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Oh, wow. So we go to the same church?
Blessed be the great old ones and may Yog Sottoth ever be placated by our offerings and soothed by his blind idiot flute players in the endless gulfs of our indifferent universe.

• Haha
Reactions: mzer0

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Blessed be the great old ones and may Yog Sottoth ever be placated by our offerings and soothed by his blind idiot flute players in the endless gulfs of our indifferent universe.
Yeah, right back at ya.

Last edited:

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
That analogy doesn't even work. People are asking for happy endings or endings that Harry kills them and gets revenge. That's not even close to the same thing as NTR.
Yeah. And pie crust, sugar and cinnamon aren't made of apples. I think you failed to understand the analogy.

Aug 30, 2022
Bruh, dude be talking about apple pies in NTR game thread. I mean, yes, the endings are indeed somewhat weak (or vague(?), cannot find an appropriate word), but using an analogy? And a bad one at that.

woomb

Jun 13, 2020
I sorta want the 'good' ending in this game to be completely half-assed throw away just to shut up all the people who complain.

"...and suddenly the Terminator showed up, killed Luca and Harry and Laura lived happily ever after. The end."

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019

Remember that fanfic I promised? Here it is. I know HC wants to leave the Abrupt ending 'open', but I needed to finish it. I initially planned to keep it at 10-15K words, but I ended up writing 24K. I'm mostly satisfied with the way it turned out, but it may not be to your liking, so here's a few things to consider so you don't end up wasting your time.

1. This is not a visual novel. You're going to be disappointed if your expecting to see pretty pictures. It's all text boys.
  2. I tried my best to stay faithful to the way HC wrote the characters. I wanted it to feel like it would 'fit' with the rest of the story. For that reason, don't expect Harry to become some uber-chad out of nowhere. HC wrote him as a weak character, so I wrote him that way too. (Although I did make a few guesses when it came to Aya)
  3. The fanfic follows all of the events in the 'Abrupt' route of the game with one exception. At the point in the story where you are given the option to hug Aya and cry on her shoulder while she is in your apartment, my fanfic assumes that you chose to hug her.

Now for spoilers (But only if you need them).

Does this have a happy ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does Harry kill Luca/Laura?

Does Harry suffer some more?

Is there any sex?

If all that sounds good and you also wanted the abrupt ending to have a little more closure, then give it a read and let me know what you think.

Cheers!
Wow, this is really good fanfic, on character for the rest, but Aya suddenly turned into a hacker!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes