VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Fantasy1974

Aug 1, 2018
Very interesting update. The real goal of this game is his deep psycholgical analysis. I start thinking the dev, as first job, is a professional psychologist.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
bro spill the beans, I beg you. We are starving...
I'm gonna be honest. Just wait dude. Trust me. You don't want this spoiled for you.

I will tell you this, though. In this update we actually get an ending to one of the paths of the Hero route.

I repeat, TRUST ME. You don't want this spoiled. Just go do something else while you wait.

Reactions: Animefan_09
May 20, 2022
I'm gonna be honest. Just wait dude. Trust me. You don't want this spoiled for you.

I will tell you this, though. In this update we actually get an ending to one of the paths of the Hero route.

I repeat, TRUST ME. You don't want this spoiled. Just go do something else while you wait.
Alright, I trust you. I'm with a mild feber and I was looking for things to distract myself, but I can wait :geek: can you tell me if it's "good" or ntr ending at least?

Nov 12, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you are looking for could happen in Aya's route.

In this update we actually get an ending to one of the paths of the Hero route.
Okay so I have a technical question: since there are going to be two Hero endings, how do you get a split? Is it a choice that you make in this update or is it decided automatically based somehow on previous choices (I assume it's a choice of some kind).

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
does anyone know if the fallen ending will be completed in one more update or two?
and what are the ideas for the next bonus scene?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
What's the actual release note for the 0.7?
Is it just adding story or is cleaning some stuff or modifying old story?

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Mr mzer0 or should I say Detective Phelps ;)
Could you share the options for the new bonus scenes, like what are the choices? :)

These are a summary of the current options for the bonus scene and the percentage of votes they have so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, Idea #4 is losing... :mad::mad::mad:

And who the fuck is 'Detective Phelps'?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes