VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You wouldn't recognize family member because of a mask ? ...

Unless we wanna give Laura wig, black glasses, mask and have her never speak we better abandon the idea Harry not recognizing her, Harry endlessly believes in what she says but he is perceptive and absolutely would recognize her. I think it is better to go with the example i gave earlier. I would extend on it and Harry could try contacting Laura to ease his doubts - he could get either interrupted with timely mms from Laura showing herself and Trevor or call her and hear a prerecorded message (he wouldn't be aware it is prerecorded).

I just learned about Turning the Page, nice that they are back. They had timely releases, decent art and multi-pov approach so i'm looking forward to it.
Another way would be that Harry has been bullied and gaslighted so far that he beleives any excuse they tell him, basically break him a lot, i doubt this will happen on the bonus scene unless they just flat out tell us that is the case, but i hope we see a plot like that in 1 of the future paths, maybe in the Aya route (wich i hope still ahs plenty of Laura, i want him to lose both at the same time muahahahahahahaha) just so the mental breakdown is more full xD

Also not family i see every day but it did happen with an uncle xD it took me a moment to reconigze him xD

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
Apparently voicing against vanilla is chad:ROFLMAO:? Bruh dying of cringe right now

do you see yourself as harry? I feel pity for you
Only things that realty matter here is how HOT laura is especially a cheating laura, now if you see your self or reflecting/sympathize .etc Harry srry but i can only laugh

Maybe i can change your view, try see things from laura and luca pov that's how you enjoy the game, cuz that's the point of this game

Winterskin

May 12, 2021
Apparently voicing against vanilla is chad:ROFLMAO:? Bruh dying of cringe right now

do you see yourself as harry? I feel pity for you
Only things that realty matter here is how HOT laura is especially a cheating laura, now if you see your self or reflecting/sympathize .etc Harry srry but i can only laugh

Maybe i can change your view, try see things from laura and luca pov that's how you enjoy the game, cuz that's the point of this game

I get it, thinking is not your strong suit.

Let me help you, let's start with a simple exercise.

Read the previous messages (before that meme) in the topic and get some context from them. I will be eagerly waiting here for your conclusions!

:giggle:

2B Or Not 2B

Jun 20, 2017
The way i read it stupid was being used as opposite to believable.

But have it your way... the scene will still be stupid with mask. Face recognition comes mainly from eye area not lower face.

However how about approaching the challenge from another angle? Luca can introduce Harry to this new girl that applied and he just couldn't stop himself from hiring her because she looks just like Laura! She only has different eye color (contacts) and extra mole/ tattoo or something. Luca could tease Harry about having the girl dye the hair to make her even more like Laura. Meanwhile the "new" the girl has the same hair color as Laura used to have and Harry is very troubled by that but he can't say anything.
You wouldn't recognize family member because of a mask ? ...

Unless we wanna give Laura wig, black glasses, mask and have her never speak we better abandon the idea Harry not recognizing her, Harry endlessly believes in what she says but he is perceptive and absolutely would recognize her. I think it is better to go with the example i gave earlier. I would extend on it and Harry could try contacting Laura to ease his doubts - he could get either interrupted with timely mms from Laura showing herself and Trevor or call her and hear a prerecorded message (he wouldn't be aware it is prerecorded).

I just learned about Turning the Page, nice that they are back. They had timely releases, decent art and multi-pov approach so i'm looking forward to it.
Really like the idea. I Just put your ideas with credit in the discord. Maybe something comes from it.

Edit:
Sorry Boss,
looks like HCat already finished writing and sent it off to the artists but they thought it was a good idea

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Really like the idea. I Just put your ideas with credit in the discord. Maybe something comes from it.

Edit:
Sorry Boss,
looks like HCat already finished writing and sent it off to the artists but they thought it was a good idea
Haha thanks, i was just throwing the idea out not really expecting HC to implement it. When i saw the poll for mask i knew already that HC has idea for the scene and he is only asking if people are ok with mask. So as mask option won that was that basically. But he sure is a monster having the scene already written.

Reactions: Animefan_09

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I've heard a lot of good things about this game

I plan to play it which perspective choice is better?

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I've heard a lot of good things about this game

I plan to play it which perspective choice is better?
If you're interested in maintaining the illusion that you as the protagonist (somehow) don't know what's going on, play from Harry's perspective. But if you're interested in seeing the actual sex scenes, do all perspectives.

If you are sincerely interested in the narrative and seeing what outcome your decisions lead to, just bookmark this and come back later when it's finished and you can follow through to any of the endings. For now, one character path is completely locked off, and multiple endings are missing.

Reactions: drone4of2

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Well the game is finally released to 5$ tier, now we can hope for a today or tomorrow.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes