VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

XDD258

Sep 28, 2019
HC uploaded his game on his own website so there are no more direct download links. Since I am playing on Pc, I only created the Mega download link for PC. Please let me know if the download link is working or not.

Make sure to read the Patreon post before playing the new version or you may miss some content for this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rawr Gu

Nov 20, 2022
HC uploaded his game on his own website so there are no more direct download links. Since I am playing on Pc, I only created the Mega download link for PC. Please let me know if the download link is working or not.

Make sure to read the Patreon post before playing the new version or you may miss some content for this update.

V0.7.0 Pc
thank you very much bro, sorry bro can you share the Android version too bro?? Please accept my apologies in advance..

XDD258

Sep 28, 2019
This was a pretty big release and a lot to unpack. Also lol at subbing to his Patreon only to have it leaked 2 hours later (expected tbh)

Im sorry about that, maybe next time I will share the updated version 1-2 days after the $5 tier is released.

Nov 12, 2022
Seeing Hero ending 1, I am 100% positive that at the end of development we'll get an update with epilogues, since it's another abrupt ending that doesn't really end the story. Especially if you look at things only from Harry's perspective. But it was great nonetheless. My favourite so far I think.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hero ending 1 (all pov)

Regarding the version and updates left : we are at 0.7 and 1.0 is supposed to end of Laura paths. Not sure if the change to increments of 0.3 was only for those 2 patches or all the way. If increments 0.3 then that would be 9 updates left, if 0.5 then 6. Hero branch was to be 4-5 updates, we already had 2. So it would leave 3 updates for hero ending and 1 for good ending for total of 4 updates... Hmmm we will have at least 2 updates extra?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes