VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
As an NTR dude myself, was kinda disappointed or just disgusted by this new update tbh i was starting to like this route but then when Laura had that plot twist at the clumsy ending made me feel "urgh" why does it have to have some "killing" wouldve been alright from Harry but from Laura...thats just turned dark its not what i expected from this update its really different from all the updates ive played, this route definitely gonna some have sort of a good ending but a fxck up one..

• Angry
Reactions: Telamon1233

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
There is literally an ending called Good Ending. Still, I wouldn't get my hopes up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Good for who? Muahahahahahahahahaha:devilish:

Anyway like someone posted before i think we will at some point see a truly evil bitch Laura, someone less dumb bimbo and more manipulative bitch, Luca may even fall for that evil side for real lol

Probably in a path/route that heavily features Aya.

Also i don't know why people are that surprised about the twist of Laura's plan, seriously i am surprised the abrupt ending wasn't that lol, or maybe the good one witht he extra twist that she is evil and takes over Luca's assets or or soemthing and becomes a mob criminal lol

Reactions: jaden000

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
I'm thinking it's really meta. You think you're getting something interesting and intoxicating at first, but it falls apart at the end.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Still waiting for Laura`s gangbang ending...
I honestly prefer NTR without gangbangs, i want the netori guys to be possesive xD

Of course like any man i am a hypocrite and am ok if its a reverse ntr gangbang (netori guy with multiple girls he stole xD)

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Why give the main character such a bright soulful personality?
he suffers too much - it hurts to read
You see, this is TRUE NTR. It is MEANT to make you hurt.
Not just hurt those soft self-inserts who can't handle another person in existence having sex. But actual psychological pain.
You are meant to be invested in the main character, that is the signs of good writing.

The real difference is that most NTR games end after one or two scenes once the wife/girlfriend is corrupted. This one just keeps laying it on, which doubles down on the depression.

Another factor that is enhancing this feeling is the way the updates have been structured. Instead of getting pallet cleanser update, where another girl is being set up, we've been getting multiple Laura updates of her just getting raw dogged.

manticore124

Dec 14, 2018
Not just hurt those soft self-inserts who can't handle another person in existence having sex. But actual psychological pain.
You are meant to be invested in the main character, that is the signs of good writing.

The real difference is that most NTR games end after one or two scenes once the wife/girlfriend is corrupted. This one just keeps laying it on, which doubles down on the depression.

Another factor that is enhancing this feeling is the way the updates have been structured. Instead of getting pallet cleanser update, where another girl is being set up, we've been getting multiple Laura updates of her just getting raw dogged.
It's like watching an horror movie, I love it.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
The bad guy here reminds of Reverse Flash except written even worse. His entire thing is just summed up to "I want to make this guy's life miserable". It's really pathetic. It makes no sense that he doesn't get tired and doesn't seem to work much.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
The bad guy here reminds of Reverse Flash except written even worse. His entire thing is just summed up to "I want to make this guy's life miserable". It's really pathetic. It makes no sense that he doesn't get tired and doesn't seem to work much.
Bro he is a hentai character. They have the stamina of ... well a Hentai character.
Same for lifestyle.
It makes no sense that think he is going to act like a 9-5 random joe

Reactions: Animefan_09

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
After this update all I have to say is Laura and Maya are the victim of Luca's envy and jealously for Harry's life . And am kinda sad for harry he might be oblivious at times but he is a nice guy who suffered undeservingly hope there is a prologue where he is happy and doing well

Last edited:

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017

It's a vicious circle! In each path the game goes in a circle bringing more and more Suffering! There is NO EXIT!!! It's a vicious circle of pain like in hell! And if there is no way out, then everything becomes meaningless!

Laure not only trampled him mentally and physically - she destroyed him in the workplace, deprived him of his position and respect among his own colleagues.

Before this update - I've always been interested sees how Harry will understand that Laura is cheating on him
and see the scene as she looks into his eyes and what she experiences, but ... The way she handled such a situation in this update - she just stepped over him, deprive him of everything! They were in a relationship for a year and loved each other.
She couldn't have changed so drastically in a month! - This is a sick fantasy of HC!

And as noted in the following posts:
Luca is so obsessed with Harry - that sometimes it seems that he is a homo (gay) and only wants to fuck Harry, but he cannot decide to open himself to the world - therefore he fucks women who love Harry.

Winterskin

May 12, 2021
And as noted in the following posts:
Luca is so obsessed with Harry - that sometimes it seems that he is a homo (gay) and only wants to fuck Harry, but he cannot decide to open himself to the world - therefore he fucks women who love Harry.
It's quite an interesting theory, certainly adding some depth to these characters. However, I have the impression that the author is targeting an audience that is not looking for something more in NTR, something more than to muck up the main character and make the heroine a whore. Even at the cost of logic and psychological depth. It's a pity, because you can see the potential for it.

As for the update, after the comments I see that Harry is even more Harry, lol. I wonder if Harry can be even more Harry in the next updates. :cool:

Reactions: Y.Gromov

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Bro he is a hentai character. They have the stamina of ... well a Hentai character.
Same for lifestyle.
It makes no sense that think he is going to act like a 9-5 random joe
That excuse doesn't fly when it's a vn. The whole game is reading with CG's so it relies on the writing almost entirely. In case you (somehow) didn't notice I only spoke of the baddie here. He's just like Reverse Flash written worse.

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
The entire time I playing this game I just thought "man if this was me I think I would actually lose my mind and just murder these people", and then boom it happens lol

Reactions: JoZEr
Jun 1, 2017
I have to say, this is the first update where I didn't even fap. (I guess I've had enough of seeing Laura get fucked). The backstory reveals were actually interesting, and really recontextualizes parts of the game.

Overall, I think this is one of the best updates so far!

Reactions: JoZEr
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes