VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
Hangover Cat should be proud that people are so invested in and/or assblasted by his storyline that they moan endlessly about it, once again proving that he's one of the best writers in the scene and a true king of NTR.
I agree - the fact that he is a very good writer, - but being so cruel is too much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BBCinyourass
Nov 12, 2022
Can I get a spoiler free review for the first hero ending? Was it good, by good I mean was it good writing quality?
Hero ending 1 was impactful, but it wasn't conclusive. It makes you go: "holy shit, did that really happen?" followed by "wait, what? That can't be the end, what happened next?". It also expanded Luca's character and it gave him an actual motive to what he's doing. It also expanded Laura's character. Overall it was my favourite ending so far, but without epilogue it's also unsatisfying, which may sound funny, but that's how I feel.

Still - until the game is actually finished and HCat moves onto another project - I treat everything as work in progress.

But I'm also really intrigued by Hero ending 2 currently in the works, as you can play not so small portion of it in the latest update, and so far it looks promising.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Hero ending 1 was impactful, but it wasn't conclusive. It makes you go: "holy shit, did that really happen?" followed by "wait, what? That can't be the end, what happened next?". It also expanded Luca's character and it gave him an actual motive to what he's doing. It also expanded Laura's character. Overall it was my favourite ending so far, but without epilogue it's also unsatisfying, which may sound funny, but that's how I feel.

Still - until the game is actually finished and HCat moves onto another project - I treat everything as work in progress.

But I'm also really intrigued by Hero ending 2 currently in the works, as you can play not so small portion of it in the latest update, and so far it looks promising.
thanks. Ngl that review got me hyped

Reactions: kolram

basheree

Oct 2, 2021
Hangover Cat should be proud that people are so invested in and/or assblasted by his storyline that they moan endlessly about it, once again proving that he's one of the best writers in the scene and a true king of NTR.
I disagree, hangovercat NTR is good, but too much psychological boring as fuck well written shit, at least for me.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Just checked the gallery section, HangoverCat u can do better, u have that potential.

Not talking about the story part, talking about the graphics and drawings, there are places where it really looks wierd and unnatural position and angles, like someone has just pasted head over the neck.

My suggestions are, take time and improve the drawings if you want, in most of the new drawings there's a lot of rooms for improvement.

The story part, well this is NTR, if you can't handle NTR stories then don't come.
I am telling you guys quite frankly cause there's was a time I was in a predicament that if I should continue or drop this?

Some said, u can just change the POV etc etc things, ultimately it's how u deal with it, you can just take a pause from these types of content or can have your peace.

Complaining won't solve anything, practically speaking, reality is always worse, we just don't know what's worst and set our standards according to it.

It's just a game, for fun time, if it's not fun for you why continue? Don't get or feel sick, maintain your distance from things that make you sick, turn your stomach, want to make you vomit.

"Hero party must fall" is direct opposite of this, story and art is quite a treat, and if you really like that and not this, it's just that your fantasies are different, but becoming angry over it won't solve the issue.

I know many are angry, but it's ok. It's not the end of the world, and it's only you that can see that for yourself.

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Just checked the gallery section, HangoverCat u can do better, u have that potential.

Not talking about the story part, talking about the graphics and drawings, there are places where it really looks wierd and unnatural position and angles, like someone has just pasted head over the neck.

My suggestions are, take time and improve the drawings if you want, in most of the new drawings there's a lot of rooms for improvement.

The story part, well this is NTR, if you can't handle NTR stories then don't come.
I am telling you guys quite frankly cause there's was a time I was in a predicament that if I should continue or drop this?

Some said, u can just change the POV etc etc things, ultimately it's how u deal with it, you can just take a pause from these types of content or can have your peace.

Complaining won't solve anything, practically speaking, reality is always worse, we just don't know what's worst and set our standards according to it.

It's just a game, for fun time, if it's not fun for you why continue? Don't get or feel sick, maintain your distance from things that make you sick, turn your stomach, want to make you vomit.

"Hero party must fall" is direct opposite of this, story and art is quite a treat, and if you really like that and not this, it's just that your fantasies are different, but becoming angry over it won't solve the issue.

I know many are angry, but it's ok. It's not the end of the world, and it's only you that can see that for yourself.
He doesn’t draw the scenes. He hires 1-3 artists to do it that’s why some scenes look inconsistent.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes