VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So what is the small project about? Also the preview? Is it Laura or Sandra? I can't wait for the first canon oyakodon scenes xD

PS: the next update won't finish the route right? Ther eis still 1 more left at least?

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
Someone wrote that the hero 2 is called "fallen?". But I hope at least on this path the MC will not suffer so much, and I hope Luka is waiting for the punishment "EXECUTION"!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Are there any news regarding Bonus Scene 2 release? I think it should be the blowjob with mask in front of Harry...??..

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Bonus 2 should be around the end of tte month. Next update has been slightly delayed by illness but is targeted for the 20th as a release for highest patreon tier

Reactions: Animefan_09

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It is kinda mind blowing that with the pace HC is keeping up for this game he just goes and starts another. Maybe it's worth to consider cooperation with another dev? There is plenty of devs that could use help with story/writing.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
what's in the latest post from pateron?...is it a new NTR game?..if so what's the story about?
It's a new small side project he working on called - Ntr'd by clumsiness.

Synopsis

A month after the death of his friend and boss, Chris decides to invite his late friend's son—Jeff—to stay at his house for two weeks while he's in transition to go to college. On the eve of Jeff moving in, Chris decides to mention to his wife the danger that she's about to face; the boy is unusually clumsy.

NTR'd By Clumsiness is a kinetic novel and should be around 100k words in length.

Mystery

While I always write my NTR stories with mystery in mind, I don’t think it quite fits this game. There are still multiple perspectives, but the main character is so annoying and the story is so nonsensical that I think the 'mystery' will fall flat. The NTR might too.

Last edited:

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
how did laura humiliated harry in this new ending? part of me refuse to play the game again (this game has been living rent free in my head for quite some time lol and I want to get it out since is making me depressed and angry xD) since things are just going to get darker for harry to the point of driving him to commit suicide or end up in a mental hospital.... so, I don't mind spoilers.
Also, this is a question HC, I know it may not be answered, but have to throw my shot, will there be a true/secret ending? where harry finds some sort of happiness? or at least a life without having somebody cum in his daily use belongings?
There will be a good ending

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
There will be a good ending
define good ending my guy? as far as I know, the last ending he released was the "good ending" and we got laura killing lucas, and as far as I've heard/expect the following endings are only getting worst for harry

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
This has probably been asked a lot but I take the my "facepalm" chances of asking it, do we have a Hero who could share the teaser/CG Preview? And maybe share (not the game it self) but what the Hangover Cat's newest game is about? :HideThePain:

I posted what the game is about, just a few posts up!

Reactions: Latex224

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This has probably been asked a lot but I take the my "facepalm" chances of asking it, do we have a Hero who could share the teaser/CG Preview? And maybe share (not the game it self) but what the Hangover Cat's newest game is about? :HideThePain:
It's basically about a young boy who slips on a banana peel and accidentally slips his gigantic cock into a dude's wife.

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
The story is good I finished all the endings that are available. I was just hoping that Henry would have a Revenge plot after going through the family ending. I'm not saying I'd like to see Henry kill anybody but I would like to see him destroy their lives as much as his life was destroyed. Henry is a tech guy I can see him stealing money from the mob and having Luca as the Fall Guy and put a fraternity suit on his wife at the end. You know have a story go a full circle a tragedy all around. I know Laura and Henry are victims and I would like to see them get the best possible good ending but other than that I'm eagerly awaiting the hero ending and whatever else comes out from this team

Reactions: BBCinyourass
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes