VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The story is good I finished all the endings that are available. I was just hoping that Henry would have a Revenge plot after going through the family ending. I'm not saying I'd like to see Henry kill anybody but I would like to see him destroy their lives as much as his life was destroyed. Henry is a tech guy I can see him stealing money from the mob and having Luca as the Fall Guy and put a fraternity suit on his wife at the end. You know have a story go a full circle a tragedy all around. I know Laura and Henry are victims and I would like to see them get the best possible good ending but other than that I'm eagerly awaiting the hero ending and whatever else comes out from this team
There will be no justice for Harry. He is the butt monkey of this game. It is predicated only on his humiliation, degradation, and total destruction. Basically, any ending that doesn't end with Harry wearing a dress and having Luca's dick lodged in his asshole we are going to have to take as a win.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
anyone have game reccomendation like this?,i especially love where the girl slowly got corrupted,like normally wears closed outfit,but then changes to wear revealing outfit,and some corruption like that

Reactions: BBCinyourass

MrDarkz123

Apr 6, 2020
There will be no justice for Harry. He is the butt monkey of this game. It is predicated only on his humiliation, degradation, and total destruction. Basically, any ending that doesn't end with Harry wearing a dress and having Luca's dick lodged in his asshole we are going to have to take as a win.
I thought Rinnryuu was talking about Henry though.

anyone have game reccomendation like this?,i especially love where the girl slowly got corrupted,like normally wears closed outfit,but then changes to wear revealing outfit,and some corruption like that
I really like Star Knightess Aura maybe you'll enjoy it too dunno.

Last edited:

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
There will be no justice for Harry because that would require Harry to do something and he's proven incapable of doing so. The first time we see Laura and Harry having sex she's obviously turned on by what's happening next door. We know this because she's much more forward and is "breaking" her rules for sex (foreshadowing?). She tells him to be as rough as he wants and Harry does...nothing. He does nothing different whatsoever and when she proposes they go a second time he says he's too tired. It's Friday night fucko, sleep in tomorrow. Give your girl what she wants. She plainly said she wanted it rougher, she plainly said she wanted to "compete" with Luca and the mystery woman but Harry just ... doesn't.

Time and time again Harry shows that not only does he not take action, he doesn't even spend time thinking about negative things. Anyone else who had an inkling of doubt would actively pursue the line of inquiry. Not Harry. Talk to your girl, demand to know what's going on. Not Harry. She is telling you your "promise" is dumb and move in with her. Not Harry. She's asking you to validate her, treat her roughly and fuck her more than once. Not Harry. She is looking genuinely crushed at times, do you ask why? Do you push until you get an answer that makes sense knowing it's what's best? Not Harry.

Harry is a lump. He's a lump who would lose Laura eventually no matter what and he'd lose Aya too if that relationship started.

I wish Luca would die in a fire. He is an asshole who has everything going his way, not even counting the ridiculous 'magic' cock. But, he also works harder on his relationship with Laura than Harry does and it's not even close. Certainly the countless orgasms affect her thinking but it's possible Luca takes her away even without them simply by paying attention and understanding her.

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
There will be no justice for Harry because that would require Harry to do something and he's proven incapable of doing so. The first time we see Laura and Harry having sex she's obviously turned on by what's happening next door. We know this because she's much more forward and is "breaking" her rules for sex (foreshadowing?). She tells him to be as rough as he wants and Harry does...nothing. He does nothing different whatsoever and when she proposes they go a second time he says he's too tired. It's Friday night fucko, sleep in tomorrow. Give your girl what she wants. She plainly said she wanted it rougher, she plainly said she wanted to "compete" with Luca and the mystery woman but Harry just ... doesn't.

Time and time again Harry shows that not only does he not take action, he doesn't even spend time thinking about negative things. Anyone else who had an inkling of doubt would actively pursue the line of inquiry. Not Harry. Talk to your girl, demand to know what's going on. Not Harry. She is telling you your "promise" is dumb and move in with her. Not Harry. She's asking you to validate her, treat her roughly and fuck her more than once. Not Harry. She is looking genuinely crushed at times, do you ask why? Do you push until you get an answer that makes sense knowing it's what's best? Not Harry.

Harry is a lump. He's a lump who would lose Laura eventually no matter what and he'd lose Aya too if that relationship started.

I wish Luca would die in a fire. He is an asshole who has everything going his way, not even counting the ridiculous 'magic' cock. But, he also works harder on his relationship with Laura than Harry does and it's not even close. Certainly the countless orgasms affect her thinking but it's possible Luca takes her away even without them simply by paying attention and understanding her.

I think Henry should get his revenge the only time you ever get punished is when you do not understand her but it goes both ways she doesn't understand Harry and there are ntr's where the main character does get revenge. So far out of all the endings that are available the clumsy hero is the one that best describes the situation they are both victims and she will not let Henry know anything because she thinks Henry is perfect it's all a parallel to what she thinks everybody looks at her remember Henry knows he is not perfect and if you pick I understand he knows that she is not perfect he wanted to get to know her more that's why he wanted to meet her mother to understand the woman that he loves. If you pick understand her and don't trust Henry resorts to violence so there's still no telling what he is capable of he isn't perfect he's a person just like the woman he loves.

Ads by TrafficJunky

gazlene

Dec 24, 2018
Sorry I don't think I spoiled the ending but I'll be more careful next time they're about four different endings that I know of next time I'll text spoiler and hit enter 8 times
i was referring to the guy who posted the cg picture, sorry for misunderstanding

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes