VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
0.7.3 download

Although, the mega link isnt working for me because of some "Error: Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space" for mega?
Can someone else confirm if this link works?
Got the original link from this
Link worked for me so thank you! :)

Merry Christmas :)

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Am i the only one who wanted to see the bonus scene even more? Mostly because i think this still doesn't have the second ending in this route so i actually was planning to skip it lol (unless it does have the ending)

Anyway thank you very much for the link and merry christmass!!

PS:funny how we "celebrate" it xD

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
anyone agree if lucas will probably kill harry in the next update?

i hate the developer that make a twist like this and love overall scenes but still hate the dev LOL. i expected for hero end wont come like this

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Fallen Hero route is dark shit, i wonder Harry will be going for that knife again, Luca, GF and mother are f'd up

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
I notice a tendency from the more eloquent members of the thread to go to great lenghts in justifying Lauras's behaviours (and calling her cheating a sacrifice or a quest for betterment is just that - justifying). Now, I'm not the greatest connaiseur of NTR history and sub-species and whatever, but I see NTR as being plain ole' fetishizing cheating; cheating is, at it's basic level, emotional abuse (the breaking of trust, the breach of boundaries, the taking consent away etc. Just read some real-life stories about cheating and the consequences it has to the cheated party and you'll see why it's a nasty form of abuse; there are always explanations for this form of abuse but never justification). Okay, this is just a visual novel or an almost-game so "no animals were harmed in filming..." but justifying cheating from an abstract medium is just that - justifying abuse but in an abstract form. Why not just call her as it is based on her behaviours: a person without sense of boundaries, flirting with sociopathy (she "saves" Harry by knowingly exposing him to direct abuse) and perhaps a tad of narcissism (the always trying to be in control of the narrative bit), so a toxic person. Her actions being "out of character" is irrelevant - those actions are what defines her character.
And that leads to my point: the only (proper) good ending (one in which a modicum of dignity is restored to the parties involved) would be for Laura to come clean to Harry, get the (much-needed) therapy and break contact with Luca; for Harry to cut all contact with Laura and hopefully to manage to heal in a way that doesn't make him less of an idealist; for Luca to get a form of criminal charge (the attempted blackmail and the roofie-ing being the most obvious).
Cheers
The thing about NTR is that people get most kick out of it is when pure girl that would never think of cheating ends up corrupted, twisted and enjoys cheating. This has like nothing to do with justification of cheating and everything to do with creating the ideal scenario for the kink to shine. In real life sex with another is cheating and when it is not cheating it is rape, there is no space for cheating as sacrifice because we at least believe to be living in lawful time/place, we want to believe there is always a better option. But if you read some histories from unlawful times like wartime you can find stories of woman sacrificing their body to save their family. Also in areas of extreme poverty you will have woman, man and even kids selling themselves to have money for food and medicine for themselves and loved ones. It in not strange to imagine they will not share what they are doing with their family or that family member may refuse to eat. It has nothing to do with abuse.

Good ending is relative. Imagine situation where Luca moves on, he finds himself girl he truly loves, none connected to Harry and loses interest in tormenting him, maybe they even become actual friends. Laura stops cheating and is happy with her love life with Harry. Is Harry learning the truth necessary for them to be happy ?
Very Entertaining exchange... But jeez guys...

"Only good..." This is merely opinion, Halfwit. Why do folks use such absolutist language, even those who take the time to form and document a nuanced opinion?

Your points on sacrifice could be taken as arguing semantics, Teri 3.
The author wrote a reasonable perspective for his fictional character to form a basis for her behaviors. It is probabilistic. What I really want to know is which one of you is absolutely relative and which one is relatively absolute?

Me? Too much nogg. Had to stir the pot... gently.
Have a Happy Holiday!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I got an ending where the GF went crazy killed the blonde Chad even though I wanted her to fall completely and be is bitch, but anyway my favorite scenes were her smoking and hoped there would have been way more.

• Haha
Reactions: LewdLife

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I got an ending where the GF went crazy killed the blonde Chad even though I wanted her to fall completely and be is bitch, but anyway my favorite scenes were her smoking and hoped there would have been way more.
i think fallen hero will be suitable for you but looks like there will be no smoking scenes. i just realize in fallen hero, harry become the villain

• Haha
Reactions: LewdLife

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
When the Aya content comes I wonder if there's going to be a route where you're actually a good couple and one where she also gets NTR'd or just one route?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes