VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
When the Aya content comes I wonder if there's going to be a route where you're actually a good couple and one where she also gets NTR'd or just one route?
if my calculations is right, if you want aya with good end probably it will be implemented in "Good ending" route while aya ending might be different(probably full ntr).

Even if we have good ending, doesnt mean Devs will give Harry his happy ending. The word "Good" itself can be targeted to anyone not just Harry.

eventhough i know my boi harry will never get some rest but please devs, make him "Happy". I dont trust with all of the ending in this game even you promote the good end i know Harry still wont be happy to take a peek on that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you can't fool me with lil hope that Laura give to us in the end of Fallen Hero end. i know exactly what will happen and i wont be happy to see it but still want to see it.

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
I think a lot of people don't understand what the hero's journey is, hoping for a happy ending for Harry, but NTR games only have happy endings when the protagonist is the guy who steals his wife or girlfriend. Like (Kouman Tsuma Kanraku!!! Ii Onna Dakedo Ya na Onna, Moto Yankee Tsuma Hinako Shinshin Tomoni Kanzen Netori!) and where, unlike Lucca, the main character has a good character, not a saint, but he has motivation. These novels have no choice but you enjoy a good story and very good art. And as for the path of the hero 1 or 2, Harry suffered there and suffers here, but Lucca, despite his seemingly victory, suffers the maximum defeat, this is logical based on the first path of the hero, and who will be the hero this time, you just need to wait.

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
Nah ! Japanese are the real GOAT of NTR :LOL:
NTRMAN rocks in NTR field, but this dev is also doing good

One of the most important aspect of games is their story, apart from graphics, special effects, if the story is good and other aspects are above avg even then game rocks
But if game performs in all aspects they fkung break records

I have seen games with very good graphics and shot story that doesn't survives, although vice versa also happens

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a route where Harry discovers he's being turned into Luca's bitch and just rolls with it after awhile? I'd love an ending where Harry accepts what is going on and lets luca win.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is there a route where Harry discovers he's being turned into Luca's bitch and just rolls with it after awhile? I'd love an ending where Harry accepts what is going on and lets luca win.
Heh heh heh. You need to go out and buy a lottery ticket because you just described the upcoming "good" ending.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Heh heh heh. You need to go out and buy a lottery ticket because you just described the upcoming "good" ending.
where is this coming from?
from my impression, the good ending is gonna be an actual happy ending for laura and harry, with luca out of the picture probably, I'm pretty sure it's also gonna be one update like the abrupt ending.
and i bet in aya route there is gonna similar endings, so another good ending.
but that's probably gonna in at least a year from now, considering aya routes with start in around august (2 more hero udpates+ 1 good+ 5 aya)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.7.3] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 477 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Thanks for update in this beautiful day Heroes! Any chance for bonus scene #2? All best Christmas wishes for you lads!

Dec 19, 2022
where is this coming from?
from my impression, the good ending is gonna be an actual happy ending for laura and harry, with luca out of the picture probably, I'm pretty sure it's also gonna be one update like the abrupt ending.
I predict that good ending will be the one where Harry, understanding Laura but not trusting her, will finally take the matter in his hands like a man instead of relying on her or her mother. That being said, I don't know if he'll choose to stay with Laura, it could as well end up with getting rid of Luca and then breaking up with Laura because of her not wanting to share the burden with Harry and him going his own way to find a better and more trusting/trustworthy woman.

Hero ending 2 though... Not a fan of how things are proceeding so far. Really feels like characters just becoming different people just for the sake of the plot, especially Laura with her flipping the switch in her head from "OMIGAWD I LUV HARRY SO MUCH" to "I'M SO CRAZY, I LOVE DICK, MY MOTHER IS A WHORE, LET'S BURN IT ALL DOWN". However, if someone is into hardcore degeneration, mindbreak and total misery, he must be in a fucking heaven right now lol, because shit's about to go really dark.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Hero ending 2 though... Not a fan of how things are proceeding so far. Really feels like characters just becoming different people just for the sake of the plot, especially Laura with her flipping the switch in her head from "OMIGAWD I LUV HARRY SO MUCH" to "I'M SO CRAZY, I LOVE DICK, MY MOTHER IS A WHORE, LET'S BURN IT ALL DOWN". However, if someone is into hardcore degeneration, mindbreak and total misery, he must be in a fucking heaven right now lol, because shit's about to go really dark.
I had a similar reaction to this update. I was really caught off guard when it was revealed that Laura had repressed sexual urges for her mother. However, I mostly feel that way because Laura's flashback to the door and how what was behind it affected her was too abrupt for me.

IMO, if the door had been introduced earlier a few times, in the same way we were drip fed Harry's flashbacks to what happened in highschool and his feelings about it, it would have made the content in this update more natural. It would also have added another layer of mystery to Laura's character that this update would have finally paid off on.

Then again, I don't know how HC could have done that without shoehorning in more interactions between Laura and Sandra.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
I predict that good ending will be the one where Harry, understanding Laura but not trusting her, will finally take the matter in his hands like a man instead of relying on her or her mother. That being said, I don't know if he'll choose to stay with Laura, it could as well end up with getting rid of Luca and then breaking up with Laura because of her not wanting to share the burden with Harry and him going his own way to find a better and more trusting/trustworthy woman.

You are probably right. I Have same opinion like you but would like to see "OMIGAWD I LUV HARRY SO MUCH" Laura much longer.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I honestly didn't expect such a banger of an update, I expected moms involvement in the story to be rather boring. Good to be wrong and damn I'm now wishing she would be part of the family route, like here we can't have secret sex scenes as Harry knows :( . Also damn the scenes HC writes are really psychologically loaded but so fucking hot when that load is not bothering me. So when the scene in this update was ... interrupted i was like

the scene then continues but the position and art changes. While it is still hot, it is nowhere as good as it could have been...

Art feedback -that Luca's hand bothers me a lot, I feel it would be better to it transparent or outright invisible. My idea would be to draw his hand grabbing the leg or on girl's shoulder and then use transparency brush to gradually turn it invisible and see where is the sweet spot. The are more issues with that CG but i can't give feedback on it other than "draw it better".

Now ... Can we have bonus scene to be extension of existing scene in game? Use the existing art, have the artist draw more for it ? Like the main scene in this patch could have been one of the best hentai scenes ever , even people not into NTR should like it as Harry hardly plays a role in what makes the scene hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022

Hero ending 2 though... Not a fan of how things are proceeding so far.
Dang, why people think good ending is happy ending(for harry)...???

I hate the fallen hero ending too. the scenes is fucking HOT but it will be better if this scenes put on another abrupt ending.
Seems people expecting the Hero end will be about Harry to be the HERO but the devs seems like "oh they think the hero will be Harry... Lets change the hero :)" I absolutely like the 1st hero ending eventhough it's not really satisfying.

In this fallen hero, hero is not Harry and Devs still use the 1st hero in "clumsy hero" end and they make Harry as villain.

Arthas

Jun 12, 2017
What's the progress report on the routes and the roadmap going forward?
Hello,

Currently there's 2 more update coming to finish the hero path, then we will have the aya path. Aya path will be at least 6 updates, because in this path, Laura will be subject to ntr too, with Harry being stolen by Aya (HC didn't mentioned that Aya will have actions with Luca in this path, so yeah the ntr will be reversed from Harry to Laura here). HC said that there will be this much update here in order to build it with some sense, because until now with have only seen a Harry deeply in love with Laura. This path will happen when you have the choice to follow or not Aya when she leaves the meeting. After that, Laura's route will finish with 1 last update, the good ending path. Then, probably in late 2023 so, Aya's route will begin. If I remember good, HC said that there will probably have 3 path in it. This route will happen if you decide to kiss Aya early in the game during the trip.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes