VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
Yes, in the paths on Aya's route. But not in the Aya path on Laura's route.
Are you saying that Aya's path will be one of those rare ntr genres where a girl steals a guy from another girl? Aya will be like Luka?, Laura will become even more yandere?, Luke can build a harem?, and Harry?..., it's Harry

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
0.7.3 download

Although, the mega link isnt working for me because of some "Error: Out of HTML5 Offline Storage space" for mega?
Can someone else confirm if this link works?
Got the original link from this

EDIT: Use the torrent link a few posts below, mega sucks ass
hey hero, can you give us a christmas gift sharing the second bonus scene?

:BootyTime:

Reactions: BBCinyourass

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
I hope HC finally gives us our gangbang dreams on laura or some bbc, she deserves it.

Finna be back on this thread after the game is finished, i hope the NTR'ing never ends always been present on this thread every update so imma hold my horses now and wait for this game to finish. peace yow Merry Christmas yall and to HC

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
I hope HC finally gives us our gangbang dreams on laura or some bbc, she deserves it.

Finna be back on this thread after the game is finished, i hope the NTR'ing never ends always been present on this thread every update so imma hold my horses now and wait for this game to finish. peace yow Merry Christmas yall and to HC
YES! Gangbang with some Luca's BBC friend sounds perfect :D

Reactions: BangB420

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Screenshot (359).png Screenshot (359).png
So I played the whole game and I still have these scences locked, I clicked the button aswell, any idea on how to unlock ty very much.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Win: - MEGA - -
Win(32) (v0.6.6): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

All Renpy games releases are perfectly cross-platform Linux/Windows, please put Linux too on the links where you incorrectly displayed only Windows in the releases post.

LEET

May 29, 2017
After actually reading the dialogue. Looks like Luca is just mad about his own life and is going after others because he dislikes those that can't be sad like him. So it feels like if she does fall for him, Laura is just gonna be his coping mechanism and Harry is just gonna have to move on because both Laura and Luca have destructive issues that can't be dealt with. Laura dislikes her mother but falls into the same trap. No matter how many people say she's being open about her sexuality and she's not a slut. She's still a problem. Willingly going through all of this and regardless of how many exits, she just stays in that tar pit. Harry is just oblivious because NTR logic but then again, most people will not be 24/7 stalking their SO and would actually be trusting them. Luca seems to be winning because the whether or not Harry stays with her, Laura is never gonna be faithful. Luca though, feels like he should have just made friends, find people who actually care about him. Stop being so destructive and learn to stop wallowing in his own sadness. Now, can't wait for Luca to not learn a single thing and it shows him with Laura with a baby.

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
After actually reading the dialogue. Looks like Luca is just mad about his own life and is going after others because he dislikes those that can't be sad like him. So it feels like if she does fall for him, Laura is just gonna be his coping mechanism and Harry is just gonna have to move on because both Laura and Luca have destructive issues that can't be dealt with. Laura dislikes her mother but falls into the same trap. No matter how many people say she's being open about her sexuality and she's not a slut. She's still a problem. Willingly going through all of this and regardless of how many exits, she just stays in that tar pit. Harry is just oblivious because NTR logic but then again, most people will not be 24/7 stalking their SO and would actually be trusting them. Luca seems to be winning because the whether or not Harry stays with her, Laura is never gonna be faithful. Luca though, feels like he should have just made friends, find people who actually care about him. Stop being so destructive and learn to stop wallowing in his own sadness. Now, can't wait for Luca to not learn a single thing and it shows him with Laura with a baby.
And yet, it's just an ntr game, where the developer builds a plot around him. There are many such ntr games, from the Japanese tag, they have their own niche of fans, because the game is needed only for ntr, there is no logic there and it is absent in this game, the developer changes the personality of the characters from the air. If the developer will continue to build a plot only for ntr, this game can be safely installed with all second-rate Japanese ntr games.

LEET

May 29, 2017
And yet, it's just an ntr game, where the developer builds a plot around him. There are many such ntr games, from the Japanese tag, they have their own niche of fans, because the game is needed only for ntr, there is no logic there and it is absent in this game, the developer changes the personality of the characters from the air. If the developer will continue to build a plot only for ntr, this game can be safely installed with all second-rate Japanese ntr games.
Yeah this plot about mommy issues and depressed guys is actually rather common. One is where the guy is cucking his brother cuz his mom eloped and broke his heart. So when he finds out he has a brother and that brother has a girlfriend, he tries to steal her away. It ends with them getting caught and the parents confronting the kids. The boy apologizes for lashing out on his half brother and the girl stays with the guy cuz she pities him. Brother loses his girlfriend and just moves on.

Reactions: rhcp725

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
It is an NTR game and that comes with certain tropes, most of which HC has hit and maybe taken a bit further than as well. I think those that don't like the "new" direction are more interested in the struggle than the "aftermath". I understand that, I find the scene where Luca gets "serious" for the first time and makes Laura cum a lot hotter than any when she's a mindless slave gyaru-like cumbucket. Where's the challenge in that?

The game really bothered me when I first started to play because I saw it as incredibly unfair to Harry and to Laura as well but over time I've realized that it's Laura's story really and she was probably lost as soon as she heard the woman cumming buckets on that first night. According to what HC has given us this is who she is and ultimately this is what she wants. I can play through it relatively calmly now because she's an addict who will chase that drugs 'real sex' high from now on, and Harry should no contact and move on. But this being NTR, he probably won't.

Laura ending up with Harry is possible, some addicts do recover. But it's highly unlikely and I'd argue at this point wouldn't even be a 'good' or 'happy' ending at all. Happy is Harry cuts them off, moves and lives a life. I used to internally rage at the decisions taken or mistakes made but that was wasted time and effort. Harry could have done a ton of things differently, made a number of different, maybe better choices. Laura could have taken the chance that things would have worked out ok if Luca sold it but what's the point? With the latest release HC established this is the way it was going to go, the women are "true" to themselves now and this might have happened no matter what.

Reactions: AverageHalfwit
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes