VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
luca destroyed her plan in the current route and we found out another one of laura weaknesses, her mom ntr kink that developed from the incident in her childhood.
but the rules were very relevant in the clumsy ending, even when if was mostly revealed in the end and not shown more, i was clueless like harry.
i hope in aya ntr routes, she will struggle a lot more, not like laura, that give up and switch sides when she loses her shit.
also if aya give luca a tough battle i hope he will also use other ways and more resources/helpers to corrupt her, I'm sure hangovercat already have something amazing planned
I'm personally not interested in Aya routes for Aya's sake but for Laura. Like so far Laura had no reason to be resentful towards Harry, little blame he had in normal route already made her flip. Now imagine Laura in full out revenge mode. We had a bit of premonition when Harry says "Laura you are merciless towards those you consider your enemies". It is gonna be wild (I hope).

Reactions: subaru_dono

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I'm personally not interested in Aya routes for Aya's sake but for Laura. Like so far Laura had no reason to be resentful towards Harry, little blame he had in normal route already made her flip. Now imagine Laura in full out revenge mode. We had a bit of premonition when Harry says "Laura you are merciless towards those you consider your enemies". It is gonna be wild (I hope).
not only will she be Harry's enemy, she will aslo be Aya's, i hope aya will also get some terrible and humiliating predicaments like for example, Harry's current position in his workplace, everyone thinks he is a creep and he gets heartbroken by laura directly.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Was it really ? For a while now Laura was jumping on Luca's dick "pretending" she loves it. Is it hard to imagine that in that moment she was horny enough that she was to agree to whatever Luca was asking just to indulge in that childhood fantasy of hers? Also what does it even mean to "betray Harry" at that point ? Wasn't she betraying him all along ?
I don't claim to be an expert, i just had a fair share of this kind of games. I LOVED the scene in front of the mirror, and i really liked the previous scene in fallen route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, it's just my opinion. I really hope i will change my idea before the end, since there are 2 missing updates in this route :coffee:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I don't claim to be an expert, i just had a fair share of this kind of games. I LOVED the scene in front of the mirror, and i really liked the previous scene in fallen route,

That said, it's just my opinion. I really hope i will change my idea before the end, since there are 2 missing updates in this route :coffee:
That is the way i see it.

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
We are currently having heated discussions about this path, and the author will turn everything upside down at the end of the update, leaving us thinking: "And this is the finale?!"
I Think a great finale would be "Laura getting preggy by luca without harry knowing. And still continues being fuckbuddy with luca even after having a child. i.e having creampie sex everyday at the office/apartment while luca being the 'trustable good guy' ending"

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
We are currently having heated discussions about this path, and the author will turn everything upside down at the end of the update, leaving us thinking: "And this is the finale?!"
It's just that I'm starting to think that the MC that makes all the choices is not the MC and there's no reason to get invested in Henry's story and his perspective.

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
Interesting, but what if the characters lose everything in the final update? Harry will lose not so much Laura as faith in the honesty of people, fueled by his naivety. Leaving him with blackness in his heart, changing his personality from a friendly person to a negative person. Laura is now drowning in debauchery with Luca, not because she needs Luca himself, but because he gives her the opportunity to forget: "her betrayal to Harry, Sandra's betrayal to her husband, making Laura obsessed with her mother, she feels like she finally became herself, but this is just a feeling of euphoria in which she also wants to drag her mother in. And it would seem that having received all this, stuck in this dream, they take away all this from her, forcing her to suffer until the end of her days, without the opportunity to get away from her thoughts, repenting for what she did when she was alone. Lucca seems to have got it all, he's at the top, the guy's girlfriend he hates (just because) got addicted to him, he fucked her mom too. It would seem: "victory!" But this is a hero patch, in most games this is a happy ending, but in this game no one will experience happiness, the outcomes of the previous paths are logical. So, I think Lucca is waiting for a big disappointment in the finale, where it would seem that having found a "family" in the person of Laura and Sandra, he loses all this, left with nothing. Well, Sandra all this time wanted love and happiness, reconcile with her daughter, and she got ... well, we saw that. She is already a mature woman who needs peace and a happy family, and I hope she will have it. It was as if he had written an essay, and at the end the author would leave Harry alone to suffer again!

Last edited:
Reactions: AverageHalfwit
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes