VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i like ntr scenes where the heroine is with bully behind mc back, but it's even better when the mc is aware and try to stop it/ hide it from other people, for example, in the conference room harry can give some kind of lecture while he notice Laura going under the table to suck Luca's dick.
he tries to get attention on hime while they make noises, and cover up for laura absence so people won't notice, of course it's only possible if harry thinks she is being blackmailed and he trusts her judgment.
i hope for a similar scene maybe with aya, in the current route it doesn't seem possible, laura already presents herself as luca slut so it won't matter that much if someone finds out, and luca claims she is not being blackmailed anymore, and harry doesn't seem to trust her judgment
I dont like that, that goes more for the literally cuck route, pretty sure most of us are not here for CUCK stories, we're here for the cheating NTR

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I dont like that, that goes more for the literally cuck route, pretty sure most of us are not here for CUCK stories, we're here for the cheating NTR
not really what i meant, i didn't mean netorase, when harry wants laura to cheat on him, i meant a situation when harry is aware, and somehow forced to let it happen on his watch, same as laura at the beginning at least was not a cheating slut, she was forced to have sex with luca because she cared about harry, luca manipulated her, so he might be capable of doing this to harry.
in the current route harry is aware but he tries to avoid seeing laura with luca, and when he does he goes crazy, luca has no grip on Harry's behavior, but apparently there is nothing harry can do

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
not really what i meant, i didn't mean netorase, when harry wants laura to cheat on him, i meant a situation when harry is aware, and somehow forced to let it happen on his watch, same as laura at the beginning at least was not a cheating slut, she was forced to have sex with luca because she cared about harry, luca manipulated her, so he might be capable of doing this to harry.
in the current route harry is aware but he tries to avoid seeing laura with luca, and when he does he goes crazy, luca has no grip on Harry's behavior, but apparently there is nothing harry can do
The distinction you are thinking of is willing vs unwilling cuck. They are still both cuck MC stories. It's quite different from the brand of NTR we see in this game and many Japanese NTR with the "oblivious MC."

The unwilling, but knowing, cuckold you are talking about is pretty limiting in the ways that the story could progress. The focus shifts a lot towards the MC humiliation and cuckoldry instead of the female moral degeneration and cheating aspects. It's also pretty hard to write any justification for why an unwilling cuckold would stay with the status quo instead of blowing a fuse and going on a rampage. It can be done, for sure, but that also shifts the focus onto the male MC's powerlessness and predicament, which isn't the main thing fans of the oblivious MC + cheating slut NTR are looking for.

Edit: This post is talking about the meat of the NTR progression. Anything can go in the final stretches of the NTR whether it be willing cuckold, unwilling cuckold, oblivious NTR in perpetuity, broken MC, revenge MC, break up, fixed relationship, etc etc. It's all possible at the end.

Reactions: ktez

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
The distinction you are thinking of is willing vs unwilling cuck. They are still both cuck MC stories. It's quite different from the brand of NTR we see in this game and many Japanese NTR with the "oblivious MC."

The unwilling, but knowing, cuckold you are talking about is pretty limiting in the ways that the story could progress. The focus shifts a lot towards the MC humiliation and cuckoldry instead of the female moral degeneration and cheating aspects. It's also pretty hard to write any justification for why an unwilling cuckold would stay with the status quo instead of blowing a fuse and going on a rampage. It can be done, for sure, but that also shifts the focus onto the male MC's powerlessness and predicament, which isn't the main thing fans of the oblivious MC + cheating slut NTR are looking for.

Edit: This post is talking about the meat of the NTR progression. Anything can go in the final stretches of the NTR whether it be willing cuckold, unwilling cuckold, oblivious NTR in perpetuity, broken MC, revenge MC, break up, fixed relationship, etc etc. It's all possible at the end.
what i described is not instead of female corruption and cheating, in the usual japanese ntr, the male pov barely gets attention and much less focus, but in this game, hc worked a lot on writing mc perspective while also doing the female main characters perspective, so it doesn't mean it will come at the cost of the female corruption, in the hero ending 1 the final scenes of harry perspective felt more a cuck story to me then what i described, harry just listened and watched Luca and laura in luca room while it didn't contribute to him in any way.
in the hero route luca does what ever he can to make harry lose hope of being with laura again, but what i meant is that he give him false hope, to prolong his suffering, manipulate/blackmail harry aswell to get him into humiliating situations, meaning he would also be a participant in the gallery scenes.

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
This is the second ntr game I've played, and I'm finding it a little difficult to stomach since this one really humanises the guy being cheated on. Can someone tell me whether he'll get his revenge on his (hopefully) ex-girlfriend?

Jun 8, 2017
This is the second ntr game I've played, and I'm finding it a little difficult to stomach since this one really humanises the guy being cheated on. Can someone tell me whether he'll get his revenge on his (hopefully) ex-girlfriend?
sorry to say but this is how most ntr games go the MC gets cheated and humilated on its pretty common in the genre and usually in ntr games the MC always loses in the end

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I think the Clumsy Hero ending is the closest we're going to get and honestly that's ok with me. I think Laura is a better character than Harry anyway. Harry is far too passive and ridiculously stupid (typical in NTR stories).

Last edited:

seireitei92

Oct 6, 2019
Harry just can't win imo.
if he became pushy, somehow he doesn't know space or not trusting enough, he want to believe his partner then he's a stupid person who can't read the line.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes