VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Damn this game hardcore NTR trash. GF in begining like oh no i love my BF i can bear it. Couple fuck after.....This weakling can satisfy me he can protect me suck weakling. And 2 normal route ending(lol wtf where its normal completly become douche cumdump) its she married MC and two ending 1 Cucked without let him know. 2 Send him video how she get fucked and told him true that she get pregnant with douche child. Seems pretty normal. LOL. Hero ending pfff i laugh so much MC grab his balls and try to save her but already too late hmmm why hero ending its more like loser ending not bad as normal but still bad. Lets see what route going be for blonde bitch she arleady give vibes as some evil crazy bitch i think her route its turn MC in to maso-cuck or somthing like that.
Hit a little too close to home huh? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and andybc

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Damn this game hardcore NTR trash. GF in begining like oh no i love my BF i can bear it. Couple fuck after.....This weakling can satisfy me he can protect me suck weakling. And 2 normal route ending(lol wtf where its normal completly become douche cumdump) its she married MC and two ending 1 Cucked without let him know. 2 Send him video how she get fucked and told him true that she get pregnant with douche child. Seems pretty normal. LOL. Hero ending pfff i laugh so much MC grab his balls and try to save her but already too late hmmm why hero ending its more like loser ending not bad as normal but still bad. Lets see what route going be for blonde bitch she arleady give vibes as some evil crazy bitch i think her route its turn MC in to maso-cuck or somthing like that.
What exactly do you expect when you read ntr?

Reactions: Lewist and BangB420

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I can't believe that somebody who doesn't like NTR would even try this game, much less make it to multiple endings, but life finds a way I guess.
I only play it once to know it wasn't my type of game and I only went for the cereal cucked murder ending, and I wasnt a fan of the "I'll leave my seed on your mug, tootbrush, and your girl. Next thing we know, our douch will be fucking harry's cow, his family and him at some point (pun intended). I'm only here for the preview and read spoilers lol to see how the "good ending" is going to pan out since I had read every single comment in this threat.... and it been a fun ride. Like the fan ending more than any of the endings so far.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Dunno, my dudes. All those episodes where fuckboi holds conversation with his gf while listening to glug-slurp spam every 5 seconds seems like pretty lazy shit in NTR department. MC retardation for plot reasons is a huge red flag, you know.
Oh and I was disappointed by that USB flash setup. Felt like a missed potential kink. Clearly it should have some blackmail on hoe that she just got back from whatshisname after servicing him in some way. Wouldn't it be nice if fuckboi himself voluntarily gave whatshisname some leverage.
1634048064341.jpg

May 10, 2021
Dunno, my dudes. All those episodes where fuckboi holds conversation with his gf while listening to glug-slurp spam every 5 seconds seems like pretty lazy shit in NTR department. MC retardation for plot reasons is a huge red flag, you know.
Oh and I was disappointed by that USB flash setup. Felt like a missed potential kink. Clearly it should have some blackmail on hoe that she just got back from whatshisname after servicing him in some way. Wouldn't it be nice if fuckboi himself voluntarily gave whatshisname some leverage.
View attachment 2319960
cool frog

Oct 20, 2019
I can't believe that somebody who doesn't like NTR would even try this game, much less make it to multiple endings, but life finds a way I guess.
Is there a single, "proper" way to experience the game ? Not adhering to this unique way of experiencing the game automatically makes your (potential) opinions about it - faulty and less valid ?
Because if not so, you're pretty much gatekeeping.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is there a single, "proper" way to experience the game ? Not adhering to this unique way of experiencing the game automatically makes your (potential) opinions about it - faulty and less valid ?
I mean, you only have probably about 4 options before the endings... so I guess

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not gatekeeping. I'm more than happy to see others distressed and disappointed. I cut up their discouragement and snort it off my kitchen table. The gate's wide open. Born of sin? COME ON IN!

1674140528531.png

Oct 20, 2019
I'm not gatekeeping.
Gatekeeping, a copy/paste from Urban Dictionary:
"A word used to describe when someone sets a standard /limit on what someone must do to call themselves a 'true fan' of something/someone."
also, from the same Urban Dictionary:
"When someone uses a hobby or interest as a means of elevating themselves above others to give oneself a sense of being superior transforming their passion or knowledge about a particular subject into an ugly tool of self-inflation."

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
actually reading what the game is about and what the developer wrote,
also not expecting a game of this type- japanese netorare, to not have focus on the usual story of most ntr, which the mc loses the girl to the antagonist and expect to get a revenge or some kind of harem protagonist victory in every ending
if you play some Japanese ntr games, you will see this game is turning out to be much more diverse considering it still in development.

Reactions: AverageHalfwit
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes