VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
How is bonus scene 3# idea gathering going? Are there enough submissions?

When we gonna get some creampie eating. I was hoping there would be a scene where Harry unknowingly drank from the cup
!!!
That gave me idea so here i present you :

Loving Wife's Salad 1.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previous idea: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/post-9655329

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

!!!

Loving Wife's Salad 1.0:

Previous idea: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/post-9655329
A nasty and cruel idea towards Harry!
Me Likey :devilish: (y) :p

Reactions: Animefan_09

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
sorry to say but this is how most ntr games go the MC gets cheated and humilated on its pretty common in the genre and usually in ntr games the MC always loses in the end
Thank you for telling me this, I think I'll drop it. I liked the corruption aspect of the game, but the heartbreak is too much for me.

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021

!!!

Loving Wife's Salad 1.0:

Man... I thought the long post was gonna be a new CG or a link to the 2nd bonus scene. I gotta get me a new hobby

rub7

Apr 1, 2020
It's so good for me. I dont care which type of NTR it is, for me the pleasure comes from one's female suffring in sexual form, get raped or humiliated. If she is not a slut, the better, since the beauty of destruction.
This is shameful and illegal so I wont want it happen in reality:rolleyes:And still respect the type of most other games in which girls enjoy NTR.
Wish Laura suffring, but if not its ok, anyway its HC's work, and we stiil have some suffring route

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Since this thread got nuked let's change the subject. Since Laura changed her hair to Aya's color in the common ending should Aya change her hair color in the Aya path? If so, what color should it be changed to?

• Haha
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Since this thread got nuked let's change the subject. Since Laura changed her hair to Aya's color in the common ending should Aya change her hair color in the Aya path? If so, what color should it be changed to?
No. It's already been done. If anything I would think Laura would make her shave her head as some kind of penance. Then again Laura may not be near as nasty as I expect her to be on that path.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
No. It's already been done. If anything I would think Laura would make her shave her head as some kind of penance. Then again Laura may not be near as nasty as I expect her to be on that path.
Hahahahahahaha, i think Laura will go full evil in that path, at least in some endings/routes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The trope is blonde, tattoo, piercings and maybe tan. Laura checked two out of those so Aya is left with tattoo and tan, but maybe tattoo and piercings would be better. Now when i think about it we didn't get any scene with piercings visible!! SCAMMED /jk.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I just dont want her to cut her hair again

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes