VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

mokalite

Nov 27, 2020
This was the big disappointment of this update for me and I hope is changed in other endings. Watching the slow break of Laura's resolve and the build up of her losing the rules is what made this game more intriguing in the NTR genre. Seeing her be defiant in the early stages, thinking she stands a chance, and then witnessing her lose it one by one was a huge appeal. We all know where it's going to end up...

And when this moment hit, a moment that's usually a big deal in NTR... It just blackscreens and all but skips over one of the biggest payoffs for the reader.

It's like I really became MC and got cucked by rushed writing.
I agree, I was definitely looking forward to the point where it finally happens but once I got that black screen and it cut to what happen, I was genuinely sad. Can only hope its shown better in a future update.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I agree, I was definitely looking forward to the point where it finally happens but once I got that black screen and it cut to what happen, I was genuinely sad. Can only hope its shown better in a future update.
I get what everyone is saying myself but imo the first time it happens is crucial and after that is kinda not the same anymore. It's still hot but not as impactful i guess is what im trying to say.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I get what everyone is saying myself but imo the first time it happens is crucial and after that is kinda not the same anymore. It's still hot but not as impactful i guess is what im trying to say.
Agreed. Crossing the milestone is very significant, so even if the same thing happens in a week, it wouldn't be anywhere nearly as impactful as the first time something happens.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone have any examples of NTR games/manga/anime where there is another girl besides the one being stolen helping NTR/cuck the MC?
This, at least in the early game. It's because she wants MC to herself. How that turns out, well... of course she gets corrupted too, though I'm sure some of the endings have something nicer in store for her.

For manga, there's and .

Reactions: cyberprophet

mokalite

Nov 27, 2020
Oh no i agree most definitely, thats what i meant. it being the first time for it to happen, its like we get blue balled so hard lmao.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
It would be great if in one of the endings, harry, after discovering laura and she scolds him for...reasons, he finds refuge with laura's mom, and on a visit with her new bull luca she finds them together and she become catatonic for that scene xD

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Guess that squashes all the theories about Harry somehow winding up with Luca's mom. I figured it was probably something like this, but I still want to know more. Really hoping we actually get to meet her at some point.

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
that update, holy hell it's awesome! As usual quite grimy but nontheless cool one! HungoverCat, my sincere thanks for that awesome game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Who is the unknown woman Luca is banging when you're in your room with Laura? Is it Sandra?
Unknown for now, but i bet is Maya, MC old girlfriend who Luca corrupted, you know just to be a bigger dick and rub salt of Harry's wounds lol

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
that update, holy hell it's awesome! As usual quite grimy but nontheless cool one! HungoverCat, my sincere thanks for that awesome game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No i think that's how it will be. If you played they're first game stuff like this happened in it as well. Imo i think they like to cuck the audience a little for shits and giggles.

May 12, 2018
In the future, I kinda want to see Laura with heart eyes in her cg, especially while seemingly doing normal things, such as giving a presentation, talking with Harry while standing suspiciously close to Luca, or poking her head out from behind a door or shower curtain while her body can’t be seen but Harry can hear weird clapping noises and see shadows moving strangely. You know, totally innocent activities Harry should never worry about…

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes