VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
What are the issues with Satisfy Him?
1. Dev is also trying to develop another game (On Edge) at the same time, and progress is glacial.
2. The Ugly Bastard trope doesn't do the writer any favors. It's much harder to pull off convincingly than having a stealer who is intelligent, articulate, in shape and has sexual experience. It could be fine if the MC doesn't have to fall for the ugly bastard and their interactions are based on non-con, maybe with MC getting more used to it as time goes on. Instead, the writer tries to pull this, and instantly destroys any kind of believability the game may have had up to that point. I know, the game isn't supposed to be taking place on Earth and this is a world where the rules are just different enough to allow for this to happen. It still doesn't make for good NTR, and it compromises the corruption aspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: K115 and abgazil

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The end of the last update, version 0.3.5, is the last part of the shared storyline. This update includes content for only one of the endings. If you didn't get any new story or anything, then it seems you made choices that led to an unimplemented ending. You can check the extras section from the main menu to find what choices you need to make to get to the one ending that's currently in the game (it's the only ending that's selectable right now. the rest are greyed out).
I don't what you meant by shared storyline? I have only played the initial version so have no idea

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So people how many of you have checked the scene where Aya consoles Harry with a hug from Laura's POV, because the scene there and Laura's character are giving me the impression Aya's route will be less about Harry leaving Laura for Aya (wether she also fuck Luca is irrelevant) but rather that Laura will go batshit pseudo yandere and somehow help Luca fuck Aya.

Kind of like turning evil and being all "ok bitch this is war", the fact that Aya looks to be provoking her is anothe rfactor on why i say it.

Also omg that was huge cliff hanger!!!!!!!!!! I need moreeeeeee, i wanna know what Laura was thinking during and after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I don't what you meant by shared storyline? I have only played the initial version so have no idea
By "shared storyline" I mean that from start to the end of 0.3.5, everything was basically the same despite the choices that you make. There's one that results in a different scene, but otherwise it's all just some little variations in the dialog at best until you get to the latest content added with v0.4.0. This new content is only seen if you make the choices to get a specific ending, but everything before it is scenes that are viewed on all paths. It's a bunch of scenes or "storyline" that is shared by all the different paths of the game before it diverges into different endings. If you played the game and didn't get any new content, any new story with this latest update, then it's because your choices took you to an ending that has not yet been added. If you stop to look at the last screen before clicking past it, it basically tells you that the ending you've reached isn't implemented yet.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I have to pass on this, I am not into NTR where the MC looks like a pushover and is being cucked. I prefer the games where the MC is cucking someone else. The art looks good, but nahhh..
It's all a matter of perspective.

The game makes more sense when you realize Luca, the chad of this game, is the MC and the game follows the perspective of the victim, Harry, and the two girls Laura and Aya. By accepting that, the pitfalls the girls* fall into that all work in Luca's favor make sense. The same basic logic of a typical vanilla/harem game is applied here too, just a tweaked narrative.

*Just Laura for now, Aya soon lol

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So people how many of you have checked the scene where Aya consoles Harry with a hug from Laura's POV, because the scene there and Laura's character are giving me the impression Aya's route will be less about Harry leaving Laura for Aya (wether she also fuck Luca is irrelevant) but rather that Laura will go batshit pseudo yandere and somehow help Luca fuck Aya.

Kind of like turning evil and being all "ok bitch this is war", the fact that Aya looks to be provoking her is anothe rfactor on why i say it.
When I thought this game couldn't get any more depressing.
But it would be a really smart way to corrupt Aya and show Luca's dominance on Laura.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How far along is it? Is it mostly build up so far or is there some pay off already?

You guys recommend playing on male MC route first?

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
I want ntr'ed Laura and ntred aya route separate.
I'm not really keen on threesome or harem route.

I genuinely want ntr'ed Laura passionately lmao

Also is there plans for beach arc lol. I cant even think of how hangovercat can pull it off

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
How far along is it? Is it mostly build up so far or is there some pay off already?

You guys recommend playing on male MC route first?
If you like mistery and suspense, then play Harry's POV first, and yes the game has a lot of contend already and aparently 1 route should be finished in 2 or 3 months (2 or 3 more updates basically)

Reactions: desmosome
Jan 28, 2022

Interesting concept! If only I could refer to a post of certain >SOMEONE< who speculated about Laura's routes endings and how Aya's route is gonna look like, but unfortunately that post got deleted for bullshit reasons.

Yeah, Laura's not gonna take well Aya's advances and being lovey-dovey with Harry. When Aya's route is supposed to start (business trip hotel room kiss), she's hidden in a closet with Luca, not corrupted, still fully in love with Harry and sacrificing herself to save his career and protecting him from possible criminal charges.

The only question is: will she blame Harry/Aya/both of them equally for what will happen and how deep is her cooperation with Luca gonna run (will she keep fucking him or only help him corrupt Aya?).

Also, newest update pretty much confirms that the normal Laura route will be my favourite - oblivious to NTR type ending, where she gets best of two worlds, at least on one variant. The other variant is either Harry finding out, Laura getting pregnant, or maybe even further corruption based on something stupid Harry is gonna do? We'll see.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Harry's perspective seems totally pointless once you play through to the first ending. I've got a feeling half the endings (when finished) may leave you guessing.. (when played from Harry's perspective)

Last edited:

DrownedFealty

Nov 11, 2019
Another thing:

This was the big disappointment of this update for me and I hope is changed in other endings. Watching the slow break of Laura's resolve and the build up of her losing the rules is what made this game more intriguing in the NTR genre. Seeing her be defiant in the early stages, thinking she stands a chance, and then witnessing her lose it one by one was a huge appeal. We all know where it's going to end up...

And when this moment hit, a moment that's usually a big deal in NTR... It just blackscreens and all but skips over one of the biggest payoffs for the reader.

It's like I really became MC and got cucked by rushed writing.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe a retarded question but for the implemented end , she agrees to marry Harry but will continue her relationship with Luca? is that correct?

Reactions: aqq88
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes